These LGC's are a nice tasty cigar a bit under the radar.
Never mind...outa here!

601 Green up next.
Make 'en coronas and I'm in
Well if it was a corona, he'd a been done by now.  I assumed he meant what he was smoking next and not predicting the next deal.  But who knows?
Yes, my next smoke. Forgot that there was a jam going on. Haha.

601 Green up next.
Make 'en coronas and I'm in
Well if it was a corona, he'd a been done by now.  I assumed he meant what he was smoking next and not predicting the next deal.  But who knows?
Yes, my next smoke. Forgot that there was a jam going on. Haha.
That's ok, I'm with you.  Can't speak for the rest of these asshats.

601 Green up next.
Care to guess again?  Looks like your credibility is right up there with Fish's
I am sorry Golf I should not be mean to you until Tuesday.

601 Green up next.
Make 'en coronas and I'm in
Well if it was a corona, he'd a been done by now.  I assumed he meant what he was smoking next and not predicting the next deal.  But who knows?
Yes, my next smoke. Forgot that there was a jam going on. Haha.
That's ok, I'm with you.  Can't speak for the rest of these asshats.
I don't want to be an asshat like Tony so I am with you now.

These LGC's are a nice tasty cigar a bit under the radar.
Never mind...outa here!
Well be that way Mr Agreeable

601 Green up next.
Care to guess again?  Looks like your credibility is right up there with Fish's
I am sorry Golf I should not be mean to you until Tuesday.
You shouldn't ever be mean to me. I'm quite sensitive.

601 Green up next.
Make 'en coronas and I'm in
Well if it was a corona, he'd a been done by now.  I assumed he meant what he was smoking next and not predicting the next deal.  But who knows?
Yes, my next smoke. Forgot that there was a jam going on. Haha.
That's ok, I'm with you.  Can't speak for the rest of these asshats.
I don't want to be an asshat like Tony so I am with you now.
If Baltimore pulls this off it will be more impressive than what the Pats did.  Although I guess that was more like what the Jets didn't do.

These LGC's are a nice tasty cigar a bit under the radar.
Never mind...outa here!
Well be that way Mr Agreeable
I'll be better soon, I promise.

601 Green up next.
Make 'en coronas and I'm in
Well if it was a corona, he'd a been done by now.  I assumed he meant what he was smoking next and not predicting the next deal.  But who knows?
Yes, my next smoke. Forgot that there was a jam going on. Haha.
That's ok, I'm with you.  Can't speak for the rest of these asshats.
I don't want to be an asshat like Tony so I am with you now.
If Baltimore pulls this off it will be more impressive than what the Pats did.  Although I guess that was more like what the Jets didn't do.
What the Jets never do.

Holy crap and the Dolphins are making that game interesting too.

601 Green up next.
Make 'en coronas and I'm in
Well if it was a corona, he'd a been done by now.  I assumed he meant what he was smoking next and not predicting the next deal.  But who knows?
Yes, my next smoke. Forgot that there was a jam going on. Haha.
That's ok, I'm with you.  Can't speak for the rest of these asshats.
I don't want to be an asshat like Tony so I am with you now.
If Baltimore pulls this off it will be more impressive than what the Pats did.  Although I guess that was more like what the Jets didn't do.
Ain't going to happen

601 Green up next.
Care to guess again?  Looks like your credibility is right up there with Fish's
I am sorry Golf I should not be mean to you until Tuesday.
You shouldn't ever be mean to me. I'm quite sensitive.
Now I feel really bad

Even the infused offering is one of the best available.  Tabac Red Eye not a bad smoke at all.