This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
I bid, it jumped to $43 - ripoff!

This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
I bid, it jumped to $43 - ripoff!
5 Min/$46

This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
I bid, it jumped to $43 - ripoff!
5 Min/$46
Is anybody a fan of these? I really like the Blue Toro, only smoked the robusto in the black label it was meh for me

This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
I bid, it jumped to $43 - ripoff!
5 Min/$46
$60 shipped would be a good price - DPGs are nice to rest for 2-3 years.  I feel like the 'DPG colored sticks are a little harsher OTT, compared to the MFs, but the DPGs age very well!

This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
I bid, it jumped to $43 - ripoff!
5 Min/$46
Is anybody a fan of these? I really like the Blue Toro, only smoked the robusto in the black label it was meh for me
3 Min/$48

This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
I bid, it jumped to $43 - ripoff!
5 Min/$46
Is anybody a fan of these? I really like the Blue Toro, only smoked the robusto in the black label it was meh for me
3 Min/$48
2 Min/$49

This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
I bid, it jumped to $43 - ripoff!
5 Min/$46
Is anybody a fan of these? I really like the Blue Toro, only smoked the robusto in the black label it was meh for me
3 Min/$48
2 Min/$49
ctez won them for $50, I tried to bid with under 30 sec left but he had autobid on them

This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
I bid, it jumped to $43 - ripoff!
5 Min/$46
Is anybody a fan of these? I really like the Blue Toro, only smoked the robusto in the black label it was meh for me
3 Min/$48
2 Min/$49
ctez won them for $50, I tried to bid with under 30 sec left but he had autobid on them
Fuckin bastiges!

Wow.  Melanio is the #1 cigar.  Didn't see that coming.
Bet you didn't see this coming either!
Now that my belly is a little smaller, I see it coming all the time.

This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
I bid, it jumped to $43 - ripoff!
5 Min/$46
Is anybody a fan of these? I really like the Blue Toro, only smoked the robusto in the black label it was meh for me
3 Min/$48
2 Min/$49
ctez won them for $50, I tried to bid with under 30 sec left but he had autobid on them
Fuckin bastiges!
If I was really serious and didn't just buy a box I had no right buying I would've won them

This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
I bid, it jumped to $43 - ripoff!
5 Min/$46
Is anybody a fan of these? I really like the Blue Toro, only smoked the robusto in the black label it was meh for me
3 Min/$48
2 Min/$49
ctez won them for $50, I tried to bid with under 30 sec left but he had autobid on them
Fuckin bastiges!
If I was really serious and didn't just buy a box I had no right buying I would've won them
I just bid on some MF LB PRs, see if I can get em for cheap

This is odd, a box of DPG Black Toros on Famous bid with under 17 Min left current bid is $34
Damn - get em!
I'm watching them, no movement yet
12 Min, $35 bid to win
7 Min left no movement
Maybe I should grab them, good stocking-stuffers for the kids
I bid, it jumped to $43 - ripoff!
5 Min/$46
Is anybody a fan of these? I really like the Blue Toro, only smoked the robusto in the black label it was meh for me
3 Min/$48
2 Min/$49
ctez won them for $50, I tried to bid with under 30 sec left but he had autobid on them
Fuckin bastiges!
If I was really serious and didn't just buy a box I had no right buying I would've won them
I just bid on some MF LB PRs, see if I can get em for cheap
They're on my watch list, I see you. They close for $86-$92/box. Pretty darn good

[...]
I figured if I could get $90 shipped that would be pretty sexy.  ATLantic is $94ish I think and Timmy does 25(singles)/$100 or box(23)/$100 shipped

Nice price if anyone needs a wineador with trays: http://www.amazon.com/Whynter-CHC-251S-Stainless-Cooler-Humidor/dp/B00KO90H6Y
That's a nice alternative, not everyone has a friend they can fly in and watch him build a custom humidor for them
Amen to that!
Get the feet on yet, or will that require another Mike drop-ship.

Nice price if anyone needs a wineador with trays: http://www.amazon.com/Whynter-CHC-251S-Stainless-Cooler-Humidor/dp/B00KO90H6Y
That's a nice alternative, not everyone has a friend they can fly in and watch him build a custom humidor for them
Amen to that!
Get the feet on yet, or will that require another Mike drop-ship.
Do you have a foot fetish or something?