Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22

Tap 357 is a decent Maple Rye that isn't a sickeningly syrupy sweet as many...still wouldn't stick with it for a whole night.  Otherwise Red Stag which was one of the first.  For the holidays, people enjoy even mix of Rum Chata and Fireball...tastes like a cinnamon bun!
Plus you get a head start on your embalming.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

BD, I found a new photo idea for you...

I believe years back on vacation, we stopped and took some photos at Beaver Creek.
Beautiful part of CO!  ;)
I think we were in Nebraska...?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Alright, I'm gonna wrap things up here at the office, got a kids' "winter concert" to get to at school.  Enjoy the rest of the week and weekend, all.
Take it easy Joe!
Later Joe.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Tap 357 is a decent Maple Rye that isn't a sickeningly syrupy sweet as many...still wouldn't stick with it for a whole night.  Otherwise Red Stag which was one of the first.  For the holidays, people enjoy even mix of Rum Chata and Fireball...tastes like a cinnamon bun!
Plus you get a head start on your embalming.
One New Years my buddy challenged us all to take a shot of whiskey.  Not a problem, until he pulled out these Texas shot glasses that were about 7 inches tall.  He pulled out a bottle of Mekhong Whiskey from Thailand.  After we drink it, it informed us that it also contained formaldehyde... We all got pretty drunk that night.

Tap 357 is a decent Maple Rye that isn't a sickeningly syrupy sweet as many...still wouldn't stick with it for a whole night.  Otherwise Red Stag which was one of the first.  For the holidays, people enjoy even mix of Rum Chata and Fireball...tastes like a cinnamon bun!
Plus you get a head start on your embalming.
One New Years my buddy challenged us all to take a shot of whiskey.  Not a problem, until he pulled out these Texas shot glasses that were about 7 inches tall.  He pulled out a bottle of Mekhong Whiskey from Thailand.  After we drink it, it informed us that it also contained formaldehyde... We all got pretty drunk that night.
Was your friend's name William Cosby?

Well, hell. Doctor says get another CAT scan, may need more surgery. Fuck me.

Well, hell. Doctor says get another CAT scan, may need more surgery. Fuck me.
Sorry to hear it.  At least it would explain the shoulder pain.
Logged

dwgbryant

was going to split firewood but the splitting maul is under lock and key. not like there's a line waiting to use it! been raking leaves and burning them. EPC 2nd and water during fire watch.

Well, hell. Doctor says get another CAT scan, may need more surgery. Fuck me.
Sorry to hear it.  At least it would explain the shoulder pain.
Damn, sorry to hear that!  Keep us posted on the CAT scan results!

BD, I found a new photo idea for you...

I believe years back on vacation, we stopped and took some photos at Beaver Creek.
Used to be Beaver College nearby in western PA, actually it's earliest iteration was Beaver Women's College....but the stuffed shirts renamed it in 2000 as Arcadia.
Logged

dwgbryant

Well, hell. Doctor says get another CAT scan, may need more surgery. Fuck me.
imperative words are MAY NEED.
keep us posted.
Logged

dwgbryant

BD, I found a new photo idea for you...

I believe years back on vacation, we stopped and took some photos at Beaver Creek.
Used to be Beaver College nearby in western PA, actually it's earliest iteration was Beaver Women's College....but the stuffed shirts renamed it in 2000 as Arcadia.
NO ENTRY?
YIELD RIGHT OF WAY?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Well, hell. Doctor says get another CAT scan, may need more surgery. Fuck me.
Sorry to hear it.  At least it would explain the shoulder pain.
I'm sorry to hear that too.

Tap 357 is a decent Maple Rye that isn't a sickeningly syrupy sweet as many...still wouldn't stick with it for a whole night.  Otherwise Red Stag which was one of the first.  For the holidays, people enjoy even mix of Rum Chata and Fireball...tastes like a cinnamon bun!
Plus you get a head start on your embalming.
One New Years my buddy challenged us all to take a shot of whiskey.  Not a problem, until he pulled out these Texas shot glasses that were about 7 inches tall.  He pulled out a bottle of Mekhong Whiskey from Thailand.  After we drink it, it informed us that it also contained formaldehyde... We all got pretty drunk that night.
So, you are telling us you have more questionable friends, then!

Tap 357 is a decent Maple Rye that isn't a sickeningly syrupy sweet as many...still wouldn't stick with it for a whole night.  Otherwise Red Stag which was one of the first.  For the holidays, people enjoy even mix of Rum Chata and Fireball...tastes like a cinnamon bun!
Plus you get a head start on your embalming.
One New Years my buddy challenged us all to take a shot of whiskey.  Not a problem, until he pulled out these Texas shot glasses that were about 7 inches tall.  He pulled out a bottle of Mekhong Whiskey from Thailand.  After we drink it, it informed us that it also contained formaldehyde... We all got pretty drunk that night.
So, you are telling us you have more questionable friends, then!
Howdy, flip.  Are you meeting up with mweber tonight?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22