Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2020, 11:50:08 AM »

Thought I had finally lost it last night...
Was over a neighbors enjoying a cigar and some beverages from a safe social distance and happened to look up in the sky.  In front of me was the Big Dipper and I thought I saw one of it's stars moving.  Looked a bit more closely and a bunch of stars were moving...and they were moving in a straight line, like a train.  WTF was this?  A UFO parade?
Thank God for the Interwebz….
https://www.whsv.com/content/news/Spot-the-line-of-lights-in-the-night-sky-Youre-not-alone-570015391.html
Here is the SpaceX tracker if you might want to share my hallucinations:

https://findstarlink.com/?fbclid=IwAR0USUJKDAx8Y2N0xYDdfAWTCyWXJA_ec1m0GIOznCH-UWZIAFc9dJSbkg8
That was very interesting.
Would be awesome to witness a rocket launch.
I've been lucky enough to see four shuttle launches.  Wasn't at Canaveral or planned on being in Florida during that time, just coincidence.  Two during the day, one at night and one early morning.

« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2020, 11:51:19 AM »

Thought I had finally lost it last night...
Was over a neighbors enjoying a cigar and some beverages from a safe social distance and happened to look up in the sky.  In front of me was the Big Dipper and I thought I saw one of it's stars moving.  Looked a bit more closely and a bunch of stars were moving...and they were moving in a straight line, like a train.  WTF was this?  A UFO parade?
Thank God for the Interwebz….
https://www.whsv.com/content/news/Spot-the-line-of-lights-in-the-night-sky-Youre-not-alone-570015391.html
Here is the SpaceX tracker if you might want to share my hallucinations:

https://findstarlink.com/?fbclid=IwAR0USUJKDAx8Y2N0xYDdfAWTCyWXJA_ec1m0GIOznCH-UWZIAFc9dJSbkg8
That was very interesting.
Would be awesome to witness a rocket launch.
I was fortunate enough to launch one last night.
Now you're sounding like Dean...

« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2020, 11:52:19 AM »

[...]

I think that makes you an honorary astronaut.

« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2020, 12:19:41 PM »

Chicken tarragon on fresh rye bread today.

« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2020, 12:20:18 PM »

Chicken tarragon on fresh rye bread today.
Dang, look at you.

« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2020, 12:20:33 PM »

[...]

Space cadet maybe.

« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2020, 12:21:41 PM »

Thought I had finally lost it last night...
Was over a neighbors enjoying a cigar and some beverages from a safe social distance and happened to look up in the sky.  In front of me was the Big Dipper and I thought I saw one of it's stars moving.  Looked a bit more closely and a bunch of stars were moving...and they were moving in a straight line, like a train.  WTF was this?  A UFO parade?
Thank God for the Interwebz….
https://www.whsv.com/content/news/Spot-the-line-of-lights-in-the-night-sky-Youre-not-alone-570015391.html
Here is the SpaceX tracker if you might want to share my hallucinations:

https://findstarlink.com/?fbclid=IwAR0USUJKDAx8Y2N0xYDdfAWTCyWXJA_ec1m0GIOznCH-UWZIAFc9dJSbkg8
That was very interesting.
Would be awesome to witness a rocket launch.
I was fortunate enough to launch one last night.
Now you're sounding like Dean...
I had to work for it trust me
Dean just snaps his fingers or whatever he does.

« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2020, 12:21:44 PM »

[...]

I have multiple trips on Mission Space at Epcot...😙

« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2020, 12:30:16 PM »

[...]

Ground control to MajorDave...

« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2020, 12:35:46 PM »

Crowned Heads tenskis at the Page.  https://www.cigarpage.com/the-reign-is-over.html

« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2020, 12:49:50 PM »

Pretty easy afternoon of work here. Lunch, now a meeting that will run me the rest of my shift. And not an interactive meeting, just a talking about results meeting, aka mute that bitch and browse the interwebs.

« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2020, 12:51:51 PM »

[...]

Whenever I've gone down there with my nephew, he is always very serious about whatever job he gets, and makes sure everyone else does theirs, too.  ;D

« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2020, 01:15:41 PM »

[...]

Pretty sure he just drops the lure out and the fishies come swimming.

« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2020, 01:17:05 PM »

Pretty easy afternoon of work here. Lunch, now a meeting that will run me the rest of my shift. And not an interactive meeting, just a talking about results meeting, aka mute that bitch and browse the interwebs.
So we can expect you to help us get to page 10 today. 🤨

« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2020, 01:18:54 PM »

Enjoying a GoTF and some reading before Mr. Beans storms roll in here.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6