Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2020, 05:22:20 PM »

Oil is down to $5.42 per barrel and dropping.  Holy fook.
Cheap gas and nowhere to go!
Been filling up for about $1.75 per gallon recently. If our old governor hadn't raised the gas tax, I'd be looking at filling my minivan for around $25.
$1.21 per gallon is about the best near me.  We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Damn. What does milk cost? It's a good thing our cars don't run on cow juice.
They have been dumping truckloads of milk down the drain...

« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2020, 05:24:13 PM »

Time to put this Monday out of its misery...Sapphire and tonic along with a Morphine. All will be well soon.

« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2020, 05:53:06 PM »

Time to put this Monday out of its misery...Sapphire and tonic along with a Morphine. All will be well soon.
don't turn into a Morphodite.

« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2020, 06:12:03 PM »

Cooper can take care of your pussy problem for you Dean.

« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2020, 06:25:33 PM »

Cooper can take care of your pussy problem for you Dean.
PussyDean should become DoggyDean.  Problem solved.

« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2020, 06:25:53 PM »

Cooper can take care of your pussy problem for you Dean.
Looks like he's growing fast.

« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2020, 06:47:49 PM »

After work smoke.....it’s nice!
One of my favorites.

« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2020, 07:29:10 PM »

Evening, muchachos. I'd like to tell you that I haven't been around because I've been working like a madman to keep systems running in the face of COVID pressures, which IS partially true. But it's also true that  I just forget to greet y'all in the morning after I've sent my morning brief to the boss.

« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2020, 07:47:31 PM »

Evening, muchachos. I'd like to tell you that I haven't been around because I've been working like a madman to keep systems running in the face of COVID pressures, which IS partially true. But it's also true that  I just forget to greet y'all in the morning after I've sent my morning brief to the boss.
It will be reflected on your annual review.

« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2020, 07:48:12 PM »

Evening, muchachos. I'd like to tell you that I haven't been around because I've been working like a madman to keep systems running in the face of COVID pressures, which IS partially true. But it's also true that  I just forget to greet y'all in the morning after I've sent my morning brief to the boss.
It will be reflected on your annual review.
I'm sure. My annual review is going to look like shit this year anyway.

« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2020, 08:17:49 PM »

Evening, muchachos. I'd like to tell you that I haven't been around because I've been working like a madman to keep systems running in the face of COVID pressures, which IS partially true. But it's also true that  I just forget to greet y'all in the morning after I've sent my morning brief to the boss.
It will be reflected on your annual review.
I'm sure. My annual review is going to look like shit this year anyway.
That's the big plus to being a contractor... No formal evaluations.

« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2020, 08:20:25 PM »

Evening, muchachos. I'd like to tell you that I haven't been around because I've been working like a madman to keep systems running in the face of COVID pressures, which IS partially true. But it's also true that  I just forget to greet y'all in the morning after I've sent my morning brief to the boss.
It will be reflected on your annual review.
I'm sure. My annual review is going to look like shit this year anyway.
That's the big plus to being a contractor... No formal evaluations.
Bullshit. An independent contractor has a plethora of bosses who are convinced he's a fuckup. I been there.

« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2020, 08:24:55 PM »

Evening, muchachos. I'd like to tell you that I haven't been around because I've been working like a madman to keep systems running in the face of COVID pressures, which IS partially true. But it's also true that  I just forget to greet y'all in the morning after I've sent my morning brief to the boss.
It will be reflected on your annual review.
I'm sure. My annual review is going to look like shit this year anyway.
That's the big plus to being a contractor... No formal evaluations.
Bullshit. An independent contractor has a plethora of bosses who are convinced he's a fuckup. I been there.

No doubt. But we don't do official reviews.

« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2020, 08:59:28 PM »

Cooper can take care of your pussy problem for you Dean.
Looks like he's growing fast.
That he is.

« Reply #89 on: April 20, 2020, 09:00:43 PM »

Evening, muchachos. I'd like to tell you that I haven't been around because I've been working like a madman to keep systems running in the face of COVID pressures, which IS partially true. But it's also true that  I just forget to greet y'all in the morning after I've sent my morning brief to the boss.
It will be reflected on your annual review.
I'm sure. My annual review is going to look like shit this year anyway.
That's the big plus to being a contractor... No formal evaluations.
...no, just right out the door...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7