Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2020, 02:46:03 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Sorry to have been away. No, I've not been down with the Wuhan Flu (this is about the only place I can use that term). But if you've happened to see news reports about WA's disease reporting system being overwhelmed, then you know all you need to know about my life over the past three weeks. It wasn't my fault, but I own the data layers of that system. So...been pretty much working around the clock and up to my eyeballs in Microsoft consultants and developers.
I'll pray for you RevRazMan.
Wishing you the best in this time of need.

« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2020, 02:47:41 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Sorry to have been away. No, I've not been down with the Wuhan Flu (this is about the only place I can use that term). But if you've happened to see news reports about WA's disease reporting system being overwhelmed, then you know all you need to know about my life over the past three weeks. It wasn't my fault, but I own the data layers of that system. So...been pretty much working around the clock and up to my eyeballs in Microsoft consultants and developers.
I'll pray for you RevRazMan.
Wishing you the best in this time of need.
I propose a drinking game. A shot every time you hear or read "in these uncertain times".

« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2020, 02:50:49 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Sorry to have been away. No, I've not been down with the Wuhan Flu (this is about the only place I can use that term). But if you've happened to see news reports about WA's disease reporting system being overwhelmed, then you know all you need to know about my life over the past three weeks. It wasn't my fault, but I own the data layers of that system. So...been pretty much working around the clock and up to my eyeballs in Microsoft consultants and developers.
Microsoft consultants and developers?  Sounds like a fun group, bet you can't wait to party with them in person.
.... Though there are a couple of exceedingly attractive examples of the female persuasion. Easy on the eyes, even via computer cameras.
At least you got that going for you, which is nice.
I like you, Betty.
"It's easy to grin / When your ship comes in / And you've got the stock market beat. / But the man worthwhile, / Is the man who can smile, / When his shorts are too tight in the seat."

« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2020, 02:52:35 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Sorry to have been away. No, I've not been down with the Wuhan Flu (this is about the only place I can use that term). But if you've happened to see news reports about WA's disease reporting system being overwhelmed, then you know all you need to know about my life over the past three weeks. It wasn't my fault, but I own the data layers of that system. So...been pretty much working around the clock and up to my eyeballs in Microsoft consultants and developers.
I'll pray for you RevRazMan.
I appreciate that, Dean. I'll take all I can get.

Fortunately, I'm working from home. Not doing the 54 mile commute is nice. And I get to have cigars during meetings. ;-)
I hear ya. I get to smoke in AA meetings again now too.
There's going to be a lot of people needing your help. I can't imagine this is a good time for people on shakey foundation.

« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2020, 02:57:28 PM »

[...]

I imagine you could say that about most people right now.

« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2020, 03:09:21 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2020, 03:10:39 PM »

[...]

Yeah I spent 14 days in my bedroom on bed rest and quarentine. Last 3 days been doing work around the house. Just had the Wifey's help doing some painting.

« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2020, 03:15:28 PM »

[...]

we are fortunate that our hotline is well 'advertised' and getting new people or people in need connected with phone numbers and Zoom meetings.

« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2020, 03:35:30 PM »

I think this sums it up nicely...

That's got POD for sure.

« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2020, 03:36:29 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Sorry to have been away. No, I've not been down with the Wuhan Flu (this is about the only place I can use that term). But if you've happened to see news reports about WA's disease reporting system being overwhelmed, then you know all you need to know about my life over the past three weeks. It wasn't my fault, but I own the data layers of that system. So...been pretty much working around the clock and up to my eyeballs in Microsoft consultants and developers.
I'll pray for you RevRazMan.
I appreciate that, Dean. I'll take all I can get.

Fortunately, I'm working from home. Not doing the 54 mile commute is nice. And I get to have cigars during meetings. ;-)
Sounds like something we have to keep in place after this is over!

« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2020, 03:37:19 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Sorry to have been away. No, I've not been down with the Wuhan Flu (this is about the only place I can use that term). But if you've happened to see news reports about WA's disease reporting system being overwhelmed, then you know all you need to know about my life over the past three weeks. It wasn't my fault, but I own the data layers of that system. So...been pretty much working around the clock and up to my eyeballs in Microsoft consultants and developers.
I'll pray for you RevRazMan.
I appreciate that, Dean. I'll take all I can get.

Fortunately, I'm working from home. Not doing the 54 mile commute is nice. And I get to have cigars during meetings. ;-)
I hear ya. I get to smoke in AA meetings again now too.
and pants are optional :)
Well, for Dean that was the case before...

« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2020, 03:39:02 PM »

[...]

And there's going to be a lot of people on shaky foundations that never thought they were.

« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2020, 03:50:24 PM »

@Travellin Dave  How are the lot 23 Connecticut's? I'm thinking of picking them up off of Monster.

« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2020, 03:54:13 PM »

@Travellin Dave  How are the lot 23 Connecticut's? I'm thinking of picking them up off of Monster.
Wasn't a favorite of mine, but haven't had one in a long time.

« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2020, 03:57:43 PM »

@Travellin Dave  How are the lot 23 Connecticut's? I'm thinking of picking them up off of Monster.
Wasn't a favorite of mine, but haven't had one in a long time.
Maybe I'll wait for a fiver. I don't need 24 if I don't love em
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8