Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2020, 10:33:54 AM »

Actress Vanessa Redgrave is 83. she did not age well.
On the other hand, I wouldn't have guessed Hackman was 90.

« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2020, 10:35:24 AM »

« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2020, 10:36:29 AM »

« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2020, 10:43:50 AM »

« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2020, 10:44:26 AM »

« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2020, 10:45:24 AM »

« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2020, 12:01:31 PM »

Winners of the 2020 Florida Python Bowl:

https://www.deseret.com/u-s-world/2020/1/29/21112587/florida-hunting-python-bowl-2020-burmese-python-invasive-species
80 pythons, over 750 hunters. not very good hunting in my book.
A for effort I guess.
But, according to CNN, those 80 pythons won’t be missed much, as the Everglades is home to tens of thousands of them.

Burmese pythons are considered one of most worrisome invasive species in the Everglades, and, according to USGS, since they have been introduced in the area, populations of raccoons, opossums and bobcats have been decimated. Some populations, such as certain species of rabbits and foxes, have completely disappeared.

« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2020, 12:14:30 PM »

Winners of the 2020 Florida Python Bowl:

https://www.deseret.com/u-s-world/2020/1/29/21112587/florida-hunting-python-bowl-2020-burmese-python-invasive-species
80 pythons, over 750 hunters. not very good hunting in my book.
A for effort I guess.
But, according to CNN, those 80 pythons won’t be missed much, as the Everglades is home to tens of thousands of them.

Burmese pythons are considered one of most worrisome invasive species in the Everglades, and, according to USGS, since they have been introduced in the area, populations of raccoons, opossums and bobcats have been decimated. Some populations, such as certain species of rabbits and foxes, have completely disappeared.

We ought to send Bret down there.

« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2020, 12:42:30 PM »

Winners of the 2020 Florida Python Bowl:

https://www.deseret.com/u-s-world/2020/1/29/21112587/florida-hunting-python-bowl-2020-burmese-python-invasive-species
80 pythons, over 750 hunters. not very good hunting in my book.
A for effort I guess.
But, according to CNN, those 80 pythons won’t be missed much, as the Everglades is home to tens of thousands of them.

Burmese pythons are considered one of most worrisome invasive species in the Everglades, and, according to USGS, since they have been introduced in the area, populations of raccoons, opossums and bobcats have been decimated. Some populations, such as certain species of rabbits and foxes, have completely disappeared.

We ought to send Bret down there.
Trump just moved to Florida. maybe he can drain THAT swamp too. 😂

« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2020, 01:02:02 PM »

we need members named Marv and Ruth. that way when the posts get ruthless they may actually be marvelous.

« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2020, 01:02:06 PM »

Winners of the 2020 Florida Python Bowl:

https://www.deseret.com/u-s-world/2020/1/29/21112587/florida-hunting-python-bowl-2020-burmese-python-invasive-species
80 pythons, over 750 hunters. not very good hunting in my book.
A for effort I guess.
But, according to CNN, those 80 pythons won’t be missed much, as the Everglades is home to tens of thousands of them.

Burmese pythons are considered one of most worrisome invasive species in the Everglades, and, according to USGS, since they have been introduced in the area, populations of raccoons, opossums and bobcats have been decimated. Some populations, such as certain species of rabbits and foxes, have completely disappeared.

We ought to send Bret down there.
Trump just moved to Florida. maybe he can drain THAT swamp too.

« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2020, 01:13:26 PM »

we need members named Marv and Ruth. that way when the posts get ruthless they may actually be marvelous.
That bad joke is worse than mine.

« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2020, 01:28:05 PM »

we need members named Marv and Ruth. that way when the posts get ruthless they may actually be marvelous.
That bad joke is worse than mine.
thanks Mark. glad I'm good at something.

« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2020, 02:03:55 PM »

we need members named Marv and Ruth. that way when the posts get ruthless they may actually be marvelous.
That bad joke is worse than mine.
Yeah, you're right. I didn't even chuckle at this one. In fact, I had to reread it to even find the joke.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7