good morning guys. I didn't get the trailer. guy called last night. :( my credit report scared him off.
Partagas Black robust non-celebratory cigar going.
Your bones feeling any better today?
Logged

dwgbryant

such is life. I'm too old to waste time worrying about and just trying to clean up the mess my wife left me. landlady is also a realtor and is going to help look for me.
:) so the bright side is to continue lusting over those big tits still.

Warming trend for CG today, only 6 now and warming to 27 this afternoon.
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning guys. I didn't get the trailer. guy called last night. :( my credit report scared him off.
Partagas Black robust non-celebratory cigar going.
Your bones feeling any better today?
not as bad as yesterday. think the stress of waiting to hear about the move was contributing more on my body than anything else.

such is life. I'm too old to waste time worrying about and just trying to clean up the mess my wife left me. landlady is also a realtor and is going to help look for me.
:) so the bright side is to continue lusting over those big tits still.
Good way to look at it, just keep going forward.

such is life. I'm too old to waste time worrying about and just trying to clean up the mess my wife left me. landlady is also a realtor and is going to help look for me.
:) so the bright side is to continue lusting over those big tits still.
There ya go!

such is life. I'm too old to waste time worrying about and just trying to clean up the mess my wife left me. landlady is also a realtor and is going to help look for me.
:) so the bright side is to continue lusting over those big tits still.
Good way to look at it, just keep going forward.
...and down

Guess we need a BIG TRIPLE SHEESH.
Indeed! This newest offering might take even longer.
45 Minutes without a sale, has to be a brilliant marketing strategy that we are just too dumb to understand. ???

Guess we need a BIG TRIPLE SHEESH.
Indeed! This newest offering might take even longer.
45 Minutes without a sale, has to be a brilliant marketing strategy that we are just too dumb to understand. ???
Just thinking about the same.  Sheesh for sure,
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Guess we need a BIG TRIPLE SHEESH.
Indeed! This newest offering might take even longer.
45 Minutes without a sale, has to be a brilliant marketing strategy that we are just too dumb to understand. ???
They must be doing really well now with their stupid shit section and cigar sales are now secondary.
Logged

dwgbryant

to commiserate over not getting that trailer I spent $200 towards cigars. that made me feel better.

Guess we need a BIG TRIPLE SHEESH.
Indeed! This newest offering might take even longer.
45 Minutes without a sale, has to be a brilliant marketing strategy that we are just too dumb to understand. ???
They must be doing really well now with their stupid shit section and cigar sales are now secondary.
So have you ordered your meats and cheeses yet this month?

to commiserate over not getting that trailer I spent $200 towards cigars. that made me feel better.
That'll definitely help.

to commiserate over not getting that trailer I spent $200 towards cigars. that made me feel better.
That'll definitely help.
Good for the mind and body and if followed by the landlady's tits good for the eyes too.

Guess we need a BIG TRIPLE SHEESH.
Indeed! This newest offering might take even longer.
45 Minutes without a sale, has to be a brilliant marketing strategy that we are just too dumb to understand. ???
They must be doing really well now with their stupid shit section and cigar sales are now secondary.
So have you ordered your meats and cheeses yet this month?
IMHO the entire premium cigar industry is in financial chaos as often demonstrated by foolish industry changes.  Sister has gone totally to hell, CI has turned the marketing side to apparent insanity promoting the low end of premium cigars and Famous has continued to promote a fair number of quality cigars but with high prices other than an occasional loss leader.  Customer service was always a very strong point for all of them but CI &Famous have both taken on go-to-hell attitudes.  Then add the crazy takeovers and it all adds up.