Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

...It was so slow that Mikey still hadn't earned his snowmen.
And so close
Any smokes today, Scott?  None here.  That recital went a lot longer than I'd anticipated.
None for me either, too many activities. Maybe tomorrow while I put up the freakin' lights
If this rain stops.  It was nasty out up until about an hour ago.

...It was so slow that Mikey still hadn't earned his snowmen.
And so close
Any smokes today, Scott?  None here.  That recital went a lot longer than I'd anticipated.
None for me either, too many activities. Maybe tomorrow while I put up the freakin' lights
If this rain stops.  It was nasty out up until about an hour ago.
Yeah a ton of rain, still raining here

...It was so slow that Mikey still hadn't earned his snowmen.
And so close
Any smokes today, Scott?  None here.  That recital went a lot longer than I'd anticipated.
None for me either, too many activities. Maybe tomorrow while I put up the freakin' lights
If this rain stops.  It was nasty out up until about an hour ago.
Yeah a ton of rain, still raining here
The good thing about the rain is that the ground will be soft enough for the ornament's spikes.  Some years I had to pound them down with a hammer.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]