Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Wow, you all really want to stay on Page 2.
I wanted to move on, but was too scared to go myself. Snowflake, you know.
Nah, not a snowflake. A snowflake would have left here long ago. Libtard maybe, but you're no snowflake. ;-)
I'll take that over right wing nutjob 7 days a week. ;)

Wow, you all really want to stay on Page 2.
I wanted to move on, but was too scared to go myself. Snowflake, you know.
Nah, not a snowflake. A snowflake would have left here long ago. Libtard maybe, but you're no snowflake. ;-)
I'll take that over right wing nutjob 7 days a week. ;)
And I embrace my inner right-wing-nut. In fact, you forgot to say gun-totin', cowboy hat wearin', shit-kicker booted, gummint-hatin', and Capitalist.

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. ¿Que tal?
La misma mierda, diferente día, señor alcalde.
Verdad!
Pero es una semana corta, y habrá comida.

I'm working on Friday so it isn't as corta as I would like.
Damn. The UN opens on Black Friday? How economically stupid is that?
Thanksgiving and the subsequent shopping holidays aren't exactly an international thing.
Shortsighted of them. Most of the constituents of the UN depend on the US to buy their stuff and give them foreign aid.
I don't mind. Never liked shopping and I get tons done on days where hardly anyone shows up to work. Plus traffic should be light.
Except for the extra tourista's.

So Mr. Raz, I might have missed it...did you bring anything back from your trip?

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. ¿Que tal?
La misma mierda, diferente día, señor alcalde.
Verdad!
Pero es una semana corta, y habrá comida.

I'm working on Friday so it isn't as corta as I would like.
Damn. The UN opens on Black Friday? How economically stupid is that?
Thanksgiving and the subsequent shopping holidays aren't exactly an international thing.
Shortsighted of them. Most of the constituents of the UN depend on the US to buy their stuff and give them foreign aid.
I don't mind. Never liked shopping and I get tons done on days where hardly anyone shows up to work. Plus traffic should be light.
Oh, I'm not going shopping. I'm going to let the rest of the loons do that.
I shop like I socialize, type, point, click.

So Mr. Raz, I might have missed it...did you bring anything back from your trip?
I did. Pretty good sized buck and doe.

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. ¿Que tal?
La misma mierda, diferente día, señor alcalde.
Verdad!
Pero es una semana corta, y habrá comida.

I'm working on Friday so it isn't as corta as I would like.
Damn. The UN opens on Black Friday? How economically stupid is that?
Thanksgiving and the subsequent shopping holidays aren't exactly an international thing.
Shortsighted of them. Most of the constituents of the UN depend on the US to buy their stuff and give them foreign aid.
I don't mind. Never liked shopping and I get tons done on days where hardly anyone shows up to work. Plus traffic should be light.
Oh, I'm not going shopping. I'm going to let the rest of the loons do that.
I shop like I socialize, type, point, click.
👍
and cash.

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. ¿Que tal?
La misma mierda, diferente día, señor alcalde.
Verdad!
Pero es una semana corta, y habrá comida.

I'm working on Friday so it isn't as corta as I would like.
Damn. The UN opens on Black Friday? How economically stupid is that?
Thanksgiving and the subsequent shopping holidays aren't exactly an international thing.
Shortsighted of them. Most of the constituents of the UN depend on the US to buy their stuff and give them foreign aid.
I don't mind. Never liked shopping and I get tons done on days where hardly anyone shows up to work. Plus traffic should be light.
Oh, I'm not going shopping. I'm going to let the rest of the loons do that.
That's no way to speak about the Mrs.

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. ¿Que tal?
La misma mierda, diferente día, señor alcalde.
Verdad!
Pero es una semana corta, y habrá comida.

I'm working on Friday so it isn't as corta as I would like.
Damn. The UN opens on Black Friday? How economically stupid is that?
Thanksgiving and the subsequent shopping holidays aren't exactly an international thing.
Shortsighted of them. Most of the constituents of the UN depend on the US to buy their stuff and give them foreign aid.
I don't mind. Never liked shopping and I get tons done on days where hardly anyone shows up to work. Plus traffic should be light.
Oh, I'm not going shopping. I'm going to let the rest of the loons do that.
That's no way to speak about the Mrs.
My missus doesn't go out on Black Friday either. She hates shopping and she hates spending money, bless her heart.

Motherfrogger! I left my wallet at home. Looks like I'll need to make a pitstop before this evening's herf or I'll be washing dishes for days.
How the hell did you make it this far into the day without realizing you didn't have your wallet?
I hardly ever use it. I have a bus pass, a mealpal account for lunch, I make coffee in the pantry...

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. ¿Que tal?
La misma mierda, diferente día, señor alcalde.
Verdad!
Pero es una semana corta, y habrá comida.

I'm working on Friday so it isn't as corta as I would like.
Damn. The UN opens on Black Friday? How economically stupid is that?
Thanksgiving and the subsequent shopping holidays aren't exactly an international thing.
Shortsighted of them. Most of the constituents of the UN depend on the US to buy their stuff and give them foreign aid.
I don't mind. Never liked shopping and I get tons done on days where hardly anyone shows up to work. Plus traffic should be light.
Except for the extra tourista's.
Not early in the morning when I come in. Admittedly, the commute home will blow.

[...]

She's a keeper.

And now I'm all caught up.

[...]

Damned straight. And since I invested, mostly successfully, most of my legal settlement of 2016, she doesn't even bitch about me buying guns. ;-)

Motherfrogger! I left my wallet at home. Looks like I'll need to make a pitstop before this evening's herf or I'll be washing dishes for days.
How the hell did you make it this far into the day without realizing you didn't have your wallet?
I hardly ever use it. I have a bus pass, a mealpal account for lunch, I make coffee in the pantry...
You don't have an ID to get you into the building? Also, you carry your bus pass outside of your wallet?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6