Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

I'm back.
Fishing will last longer
And you can smoke cigars during.
Only on the American side. You used to be able to but I'm not certain. I haven't been to Canadian side in many years.
We were talking about sex v. fishing. But you're right, I don't think there are many places to smoke north of the border.

I'm back.
Fishing will last longer
And you can smoke cigars during.
Only on the American side. You used to be able to but I'm not certain. I haven't been to Canadian side in many years.
We were talking about sex v. fishing. But you're right, I don't think there are many places to smoke north of the border.
I thought maybe I was the one who wasn't following.

I'm back.
Fishing will last longer
And you can smoke cigars during.
Only on the American side. You used to be able to but I'm not certain. I haven't been to Canadian side in many years.
We were talking about sex v. fishing. But you're right, I don't think there are many places to smoke north of the border.
You should celebrate by going over the falls in a barrel.  I'm sure that thrill beats fishing, sex, or cigar smoking.

Had to get those up before BeforeTheCockCrowsBean shows up.
Between a dentist appt and air balance on a project I've been off-site all morning.  The project is near the airport and thankfully we were done and out of there before Air Force One lands and all the roads in the vicinity are shutdown.

I'm back.
Fishing will last longer
And you can smoke cigars during.
Only on the American side. You used to be able to but I'm not certain. I haven't been to Canadian side in many years.
We were talking about sex v. fishing. But you're right, I don't think there are many places to smoke north of the border.
You should celebrate by going over the falls in a barrel.  I'm sure that thrill beats fishing, sex, or cigar smoking.
And as a bonus, I'll be saving the best thrill for last!

I'm back.
Fishing will last longer
And you can smoke cigars during.
Only on the American side. You used to be able to but I'm not certain. I haven't been to Canadian side in many years.
We were talking about sex v. fishing. But you're right, I don't think there are many places to smoke north of the border.
You should celebrate by going over the falls in a barrel.  I'm sure that thrill beats fishing, sex, or cigar smoking.
And as a bonus, I'll be saving the best thrill for last!
Now you're thinking!

@LTG.  At the 40 yr old milestone it's never too early to get started on that mid-life crises car selection.
https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-s-new-supercar-has-no-roof-windows-or-windshield/

@LTG.  At the 40 yr old milestone it's never too early to get started on that mid-life crises car selection.
https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-s-new-supercar-has-no-roof-windows-or-windshield/
It's basically a legal Batmobile, with optional BatWindShield. Sold.

Following PoopyRicks lead.

I'm back.
Fishing will last longer
And you can smoke cigars during.
Only on the American side. You used to be able to but I'm not certain. I haven't been to Canadian side in many years.
You can smoke all sorts of things on the Canadian side.

I'm back.
Fishing will last longer
And you can smoke cigars during.
Only on the American side. You used to be able to but I'm not certain. I haven't been to Canadian side in many years.
You can smoke all sorts of things on the Canadian side.
I can smoke them here too, if I do it in my own garage. ;)

I'm back.
Fishing will last longer
And you can smoke cigars during.
Only on the American side. You used to be able to but I'm not certain. I haven't been to Canadian side in many years.
You can smoke all sorts of things on the Canadian side.
I can smoke them here too, if I do it in my own garage. ;)
Though, we don't do that any longer, cause the wife is on some pretty strong pain drugs daily, so her doctor drugs tests her randomly. Both to make sure she's actually taking the meds she's prescribed, and that she's not taking anything she shouldn't be.

Hazzuh!

I'm back.
Fishing will last longer
And you can smoke cigars during.
Only on the American side. You used to be able to but I'm not certain. I haven't been to Canadian side in many years.
You can smoke all sorts of things on the Canadian side.
I can smoke them here too, if I do it in my own garage. ;)
Though, we don't do that any longer, cause the wife is on some pretty strong pain drugs daily, so her doctor drugs tests her randomly. Both to make sure she's actually taking the meds she's prescribed, and that she's not taking anything she shouldn't be.
Ouch!

Drug screening lull?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6