CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17

Author Topic: 12/1/2014  (Read 33171 times)

sfish

Re: 12/1/2014
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2014, 07:18:10 AM »

Tony needs to get more sleep, case in point:

Brrrrr!  It's getting cold out there.  Or maybe you just feel like you're getting the cold shoulder?

Is he serious with this shit? LOL, good morning boys!
He's practicing for his second career as CI cigar reviewer.
I wish.  It took me hours to come up with that schlocky shit.
Dear God it's worse than I thought

sfish

« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2014, 07:24:05 AM »

Morning Mayor Antnee.  Got those halls decked?
Not exactly.  We bought the tree and got it in the house sitting in the base.  That's as far as we decked.  Never did get any of those outdoor lights up.  I guess that'll be next weekend.
Yea, why do that on a 60 degree day, wait for 35, windy and wet!
I'm in the same boat, hoping for one more decent weekend so I can burn one while putting up lights

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2014, 07:29:38 AM »

2 Guys has a pretty good deal on Leccia Blacks and Whites, but that $10 shipping charge is brutal.
Thus like all the others I have seen Not A Good Deal as they are trying to scam you with the shipping costs.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2014, 07:33:13 AM »

Good Morning Tony, T Dave and S Fish, I think I got all the slackers that have shown up so far.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2014, 07:34:21 AM »

Missed your Birthday (I need to remember to look at that calendar once in a while) but Happy Birthday Yesterday Golfing Dave. Hope you had a nice day and got a few golf balls not blue balls ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2014, 07:35:58 AM »

Oh yeah and a Happy Cyber Shopping Monday to All, hope you are shopping for something besides Cigars! 

sfish

« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2014, 07:37:39 AM »

Good Morning Tony, T Dave and S Fish, I think I got all the slackers that have shown up so far.
I smoked the Warhead II on Saturday, liked it a bit better then the Warhead I. I felt like it was a bit more powerful

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2014, 07:41:11 AM »

I smoked the Warhead II on Saturday, liked it a bit better then the Warhead I. I felt like it was a bit more powerful
Have yet to try the II but smoked a Warhead on Saturday myself and without having a II it is definitely the best 601 out there right now IMHO.  But I still think it is so similar to an old Blue that it is perhaps a new name on the old blend in order to jack the price up.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2014, 07:44:23 AM »

Missed your Birthday (I need to remember to look at that calendar once in a while) but Happy Birthday Yesterday Golfing Dave. Hope you had a nice day and got a few golf balls not blue balls ;)
Thanks. Didn't get any golf balls, but definitely didn't get any blue balls, either.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2014, 07:48:30 AM »

Thanks. Didn't get any golf balls, but definitely didn't get any blue balls, either.
Sounds like a win!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2014, 07:50:59 AM »

Sounds like a win!
Amen a Win-Win deal there it sounds like.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2014, 07:52:24 AM »

Sounds like a win!
+2

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2014, 07:54:05 AM »

OK, I believe the Mash has put forth the worst offering in the  history of Daily Deals on a  good cigar.  This is unbelievable outrageous!

Oliva Master Blends 3 Torpedo 5 Pack   5/$64

sfish

« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2014, 07:56:32 AM »

Have yet to try the II but smoked a Warhead on Saturday myself and without having a II it is definitely the best 601 out there right now IMHO.  But I still think it is so similar to an old Blue that it is perhaps a new name on the old blend in order to jack the price up.
I'll be keeping an eye out for bids, liked the size better in general

sfish

« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2014, 07:57:54 AM »

OK, I believe the Mash has put forth the worst offering in the  history of Daily Deals on a  good cigar.  This is unbelievable outrageous!

Oliva Master Blends 3 Torpedo 5 Pack   5/$64
That site is all over the checkerboard with pricing, sometimes great and sometimes head-scratching
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17