Tony needs to get more sleep, case in point:

Brrrrr!  It's getting cold out there.  Or maybe you just feel like you're getting the cold shoulder?

Is he serious with this shit? LOL, good morning boys!
He's practicing for his second career as CI cigar reviewer.
I wish.  It took me hours to come up with that schlocky shit.
Dear God it's worse than I thought

Morning Mayor Antnee.  Got those halls decked?
Not exactly.  We bought the tree and got it in the house sitting in the base.  That's as far as we decked.  Never did get any of those outdoor lights up.  I guess that'll be next weekend.
Yea, why do that on a 60 degree day, wait for 35, windy and wet!
I'm in the same boat, hoping for one more decent weekend so I can burn one while putting up lights

2 Guys has a pretty good deal on Leccia Blacks and Whites, but that $10 shipping charge is brutal.
Thus like all the others I have seen Not A Good Deal as they are trying to scam you with the shipping costs.

Good Morning Tony, T Dave and S Fish, I think I got all the slackers that have shown up so far.

Missed your Birthday (I need to remember to look at that calendar once in a while) but Happy Birthday Yesterday Golfing Dave. Hope you had a nice day and got a few golf balls not blue balls ;)

Oh yeah and a Happy Cyber Shopping Monday to All, hope you are shopping for something besides Cigars!

Good Morning Tony, T Dave and S Fish, I think I got all the slackers that have shown up so far.
I smoked the Warhead II on Saturday, liked it a bit better then the Warhead I. I felt like it was a bit more powerful

Good Morning Tony, T Dave and S Fish, I think I got all the slackers that have shown up so far.
I smoked the Warhead II on Saturday, liked it a bit better then the Warhead I. I felt like it was a bit more powerful
Have yet to try the II but smoked a Warhead on Saturday myself and without having a II it is definitely the best 601 out there right now IMHO.  But I still think it is so similar to an old Blue that it is perhaps a new name on the old blend in order to jack the price up.

Missed your Birthday (I need to remember to look at that calendar once in a while) but Happy Birthday Yesterday Golfing Dave. Hope you had a nice day and got a few golf balls not blue balls ;)
Thanks. Didn't get any golf balls, but definitely didn't get any blue balls, either.

Missed your Birthday (I need to remember to look at that calendar once in a while) but Happy Birthday Yesterday Golfing Dave. Hope you had a nice day and got a few golf balls not blue balls ;)
Thanks. Didn't get any golf balls, but definitely didn't get any blue balls, either.
Sounds like a win!

Missed your Birthday (I need to remember to look at that calendar once in a while) but Happy Birthday Yesterday Golfing Dave. Hope you had a nice day and got a few golf balls not blue balls ;)
Thanks. Didn't get any golf balls, but definitely didn't get any blue balls, either.
Sounds like a win!
Amen a Win-Win deal there it sounds like.

Missed your Birthday (I need to remember to look at that calendar once in a while) but Happy Birthday Yesterday Golfing Dave. Hope you had a nice day and got a few golf balls not blue balls ;)
Thanks. Didn't get any golf balls, but definitely didn't get any blue balls, either.
Sounds like a win!
+2

OK, I believe the Mash has put forth the worst offering in the  history of Daily Deals on a  good cigar.  This is unbelievable outrageous!

Oliva Master Blends 3 Torpedo 5 Pack   5/$64

Good Morning Tony, T Dave and S Fish, I think I got all the slackers that have shown up so far.
I smoked the Warhead II on Saturday, liked it a bit better then the Warhead I. I felt like it was a bit more powerful
Have yet to try the II but smoked a Warhead on Saturday myself and without having a II it is definitely the best 601 out there right now IMHO.  But I still think it is so similar to an old Blue that it is perhaps a new name on the old blend in order to jack the price up.
I'll be keeping an eye out for bids, liked the size better in general

OK, I believe the Mash has put forth the worst offering in the  history of Daily Deals on a  good cigar.  This is unbelievable outrageous!

Oliva Master Blends 3 Torpedo 5 Pack   5/$64
That site is all over the checkerboard with pricing, sometimes great and sometimes head-scratching