Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17

Damn, what did Shaun do?
New job is really getting me good today and my furnace is having issues.  HVAC guy coming out between 2 and 5 to check it out...fml.
You change jobs?
"Took on additional responsibilities" for the next 3-5 months until the finalize my new position.  Will be moving more into a Business Analyst in 2015, but taking on some new stuff with software development now.
Hope it pays more cause it is seriously interfering with your banter life.  With that interference I should pass up your 6.034k very soon!
Haha, it doesn't yet, but I'm fine with that.  It won't be terrible, but if it really bogs me down I will say something.
Only need 377 to pass you up!

It'd take me a month to get that many. Buncha postwhores!  ;)
You gotta start getting up earlier!  Me I got to get some more travel funds to get my azz out of this frik'n office a lot more, driving me crazy.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Last Monday I'll be in the office this year, thank God!

Office!?! You have an office?

Honestly, it was the first AND last Monday you'd be in the office this year. Wasn't it. jk
Exactly right!

All your travel must be tiring. It exhausts me, anyway.  ;D

Actually, reminds me of the Clooney movie Up in the Air. He does everything based on frequent flier miles.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

I do get up earlier, but with the morning walk through and AM production meeting, it doesn't allow me any banter time. Actually surprised I have as many posts as I do now.

[...]

Serious workaference you have blocking your way there.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Well, gotta pick up the wardens car, so I'm heading out a little early to try and beat some traffic.

Have a good evening, all

Well, gotta pick up the wardens car, so I'm heading out a little early to try and beat some traffic.

Have a good evening, all
Have a good evening yourself BS.

Looks like I am the last one left to turn the lights off.

Good Evening to All.

Looks like I am the last one left to turn the lights off.

Good Evening to All.
Nonsense.

Raz checkin' in. Made a run at going back to work today, but was too wobbly. Try again tomorrow.

Damn, what did Shaun do?
New job is really getting me good today and my furnace is having issues.  HVAC guy coming out between 2 and 5 to check it out...fml.
You change jobs?
"Took on additional responsibilities" for the next 3-5 months until the finalize my new position.  Will be moving more into a Business Analyst in 2015, but taking on some new stuff with software development now.
Hope it pays more cause it is seriously interfering with your banter life.  With that interference I should pass up your 6.034k very soon!
Haha, it doesn't yet, but I'm fine with that.  It won't be terrible, but if it really bogs me down I will say something.
Only need 377 to pass you up!
Keep it up PW! ;)

Out for the night - check on the furnace guy and then get a smoke in later!  Tat CG for me!

Raz checkin' in. Made a run at going back to work today, but was too wobbly. Try again tomorrow.
Sheesh.  Ease into it, Bret.

Looks like I am the last one left to turn the lights off.

Good Evening to All.
Nonsense.
Guess we're chopped liver.

Raz checkin' in. Made a run at going back to work today, but was too wobbly. Try again tomorrow.
Evening Raz good to hear from you.  Don't rush things ease back into it.