Serves the commies (quote from CG) in Ferguson right for not putting up a Merry Christmas banner now how politically correct are they?

Anybody got a tv on to see if the rioting has fired up yet this morning?  Guess they probably sleep till around 3 pm though.
Of course. Rioting and looting all night can really tucker you out.

Alright which one of you Jersey Boys done this?

CAMDEN, N.J. (AP) — Customers in New Jersey are suing the TGI Friday's restaurant chain, claiming it didn't print drink prices in its menus so customers would not know about what they say are excessive prices.

The lawsuit also asserts that the chain used "menu engineering" to charge different costs for the same drinks depending on whether they were ordered in the bar area or dining room.

The suit seeks payments of $100 per beverage for customers who ordered beer, soda or mixed drinks.

Logged

dwgbryant

YANKEETOWN, Fla. –  The search continues for one of two fishermen who were reported overdue from a fishing trip.

Authorities say they recovered the body of 44-year-old Joseph Johns in Waccasassa Bay near Yankeetown in north Florida.

Crews from the U.S. Coast Guard and the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission are still looking for 37-year-old Daniel Tingley.

The Tampa Bay Times reports the men left early Saturday in a 12-foot boat. When they had not returned by Sunday afternoon, Johns' wife called the Coast Guard station in Yankeetown.

A helicopter crew spotted Johns' boat on Sunday night.

Where's Steve? Sake Bombs @$33 with 40 min left

Going to get my sandwich, I hope you choke on a veggie!
Damn, am I too late to ask you to get me one?
Yes and it was delicious
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Where's Steve? Sake Bombs @$33 with 40 min left

Right here... you gonna entertain a bid? If not, I will but won't go more than $40.

G'Morning, All

Fire sale in Ferguson. No lines either.

Where's Steve? Sake Bombs @$33 with 40 min left

Right here... you gonna entertain a bid? If not, I will but won't go more than $40.

G'Morning, All

Fire sale in Ferguson. No lines either.
Prices can't be beat.  Hurry in, inventory is going fast. And when it's gone, it's gone.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Where's Steve? Sake Bombs @$33 with 40 min left

Right here... you gonna entertain a bid? If not, I will but won't go more than $40.

G'Morning, All

Fire sale in Ferguson. No lines either.
Prices can't be beat.  Hurry in, inventory is going fast. And when it's gone, it's gone.

Prices so low, it should be a crime!

Serves the commies (quote from CG) in Ferguson right for not putting up a Merry Christmas banner now how politically correct are they?
And mainstream businesses were scarce there before.  Won't be nothin' but liquor stores, pawn shops, and used car lots now.

Going to get my sandwich, I hope you choke on a veggie!
Damn, am I too late to ask you to get me one?
Yes and it was delicious
Went with an egg white omelette instead.

Going to get my sandwich, I hope you choke on a veggie!
Damn, am I too late to ask you to get me one?
Yes and it was delicious
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
You in another contest, Tony, or just forging ahead with the diet on your own?

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Going to get my sandwich, I hope you choke on a veggie!
Damn, am I too late to ask you to get me one?
Yes and it was delicious
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
You in another contest, Tony, or just forging ahead with the diet on your own?
Yes.