Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Well, that didn't take long at all.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/giants-announce-rookie-daniel-jones-is-new-starting-quarterback-141432199.html
That whole draft was a joke, the Giants screwed the pooch keeping and paying Eli this year without putting a team around him. Made no sense to use the #6 pick on a QB and keep your veteran who makes 23 million
Yeah, that wasn't exactly sound strategy. I'm no stranger to terrible drafts.

mower man going to take a sabatical, got a job at the powerplant and wants to make enough money to buy all new equipment and hire good help. 😟

mower man going to take a sabatical, got a job at the powerplant and wants to make enough money to buy all new equipment and hire good help. 😟
That's the most ass-backwards thing I've ever heard. Good FL story.

mower man going to take a sabatical, got a job at the powerplant and wants to make enough money to buy all new equipment and hire good help. 😟
That's the most ass-backwards thing I've ever heard. Good FL story.
I agree. he's just a young guy trying to make a living doing what he enjoys. with the growing season coming to a close it's a chance to make good money. powerplant starts him at $36 and hour, overtime, and bennies. he has nothing to lose.

mower man going to take a sabatical, got a job at the powerplant and wants to make enough money to buy all new equipment and hire good help. 😟
That's the most ass-backwards thing I've ever heard. Good FL story.
I agree. he's just a young guy trying to make a living doing what he enjoys. with the growing season coming to a close it's a chance to make good money. powerplant starts him at $36 and hour, overtime, and bennies. he has nothing to lose.
In that case, I may take a sabbatical myself and submit an application.

Train passenger, 64, performed oral sex on recently widowed woman, 57, in front of young children after boozy journey but both avoid jail for outraging public decency.

 https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7469195/amp/Train-passenger-64-performed-oral-sex-recently-widowed-woman-57-children.html

hey Mark, did you visit Florida?

A Texan was arrested after punching a man in the nose at a town square in The Villages.

Officers responded to a report of a fight in progress at 1:55 a.m. Sunday at Spanish Springs Town Square after 29-year-old Hector Cantu of Alamo, Texas, struck the other man in the face, according to an arrest report from the Lady Lake Police Department.

Cantu had been grabbing the hand of the other man’s wife. He separated his wife from Cantu to protect her, the report said. He had fresh blood on his shirt and was still bleeding when police arrived on the scene.

Cantu was arrested on a charge of battery and booked at the Lake County Jail. He was released after posting $1,000 bond.

Hmmm? What you think for decent yard or work morning cigar? Long filler and made now by AJ

Hmmm? What you think for decent yard or work morning cigar? Long filler and made now by AJ
you don't have much to lose.

Hmmm? What you think for decent yard or work morning cigar? Long filler and made now by AJ
you don't have much to lose.
Can't see a price on them, but I'm guessing it would be worth the chance.

Hazzuh!

Hmmm? What you think for decent yard or work morning cigar? Long filler and made now by AJ
you don't have much to lose.
Can't see a price on them, but I'm guessing it would be worth the chance.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8