jswaykos

Morning, all.  Shorter than usual day today, then beer shopping to make sure the beers are cold after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me for the holiday.
Mornin Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Did  you ever end up getting a box of the Short Story Maduros?  Mine are arriving today, just gotta hope the UPS guy wants to finish extra early today, too.
I didn't - still thinking about it.  Not doing a full box of Sharks this year either - just getting a half box and then some other Anejo sizes(46 and 60 probably)

I'm also passing on Sharks.  Really just don't like them THAT much more than the other sizes of Anejos which are easier and can be found all year long.  Saving for some EPC New Wave Reservas instead.

Morning, all.  Shorter than usual day today, then beer shopping to make sure the beers are cold after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me for the holiday.
Mornin Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Did  you ever end up getting a box of the Short Story Maduros?  Mine are arriving today, just gotta hope the UPS guy wants to finish extra early today, too.
I didn't - still thinking about it.  Not doing a full box of Sharks this year either - just getting a half box and then some other Anejo sizes(46 and 60 probably)
Better watch it, you may lose your GigarGuy moniker
:(

Morning, all.  Shorter than usual day today, then beer shopping to make sure the beers are cold after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me for the holiday.
Mornin Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Did  you ever end up getting a box of the Short Story Maduros?  Mine are arriving today, just gotta hope the UPS guy wants to finish extra early today, too.
I didn't - still thinking about it.  Not doing a full box of Sharks this year either - just getting a half box and then some other Anejo sizes(46 and 60 probably)
Better watch it, you may lose your GigarGuy moniker
:(
But don't worry you will still be a dumb-ass-skewl-boy. :)

Morning, all.  Shorter than usual day today, then beer shopping to make sure the beers are cold after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me for the holiday.
Jesus! When I die, I want to come back as you. Morning Joe, you're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels!
Mmmmm!

Damn we need a Dean story or a Dad story this morning to brighten things up around here.

Morning, all.  Shorter than usual day today, then beer shopping to make sure the beers are cold after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me for the holiday.
Jesus! When I die, I want to come back as you. Morning Joe, you're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels!
Mmmmm!
Biscuit wheels not Donut wheels so go back to sleep Tony

Morning, all.  Shorter than usual day today, then beer shopping to make sure the beers are cold after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me for the holiday.
Mornin Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Did  you ever end up getting a box of the Short Story Maduros?  Mine are arriving today, just gotta hope the UPS guy wants to finish extra early today, too.
I didn't - still thinking about it.  Not doing a full box of Sharks this year either - just getting a half box and then some other Anejo sizes(46 and 60 probably)
Better watch it, you may lose your GigarGuy moniker
:(
But don't worry you will still be a dumb-ass-skewl-boy. :)
Phew, glad I won't lose that title!

Damn we need a Dean story or a Dad story this morning to brighten things up around here.
Or see that damn tramp-stamp!

Damn we need a Dean story or a Dad story this morning to brighten things up around here.
Or see that damn tramp-stamp!
That I personally do not need to see

Damn we need a Dean story or a Dad story this morning to brighten things up around here.
Or see that damn tramp-stamp!
He's not exactly been forthcoming with details of that inkjob
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

13 Punch Bareknuckle Elites (5.2"x45)
         10/28.50
12 E.P. Carrillo New Wave Brillantes (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
11 My Father Lancero's
          5/32.50
10 CLE Cuarenta Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 9 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto (5.0"x52)
          5/22.50
 8 Oliva Saison Torpedo (6.0"x52)
         10/34.99
 7 Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre
          5/27.50
 6 CAO Italia Novella (4.5"x46)
         10/34.99
 5 Graycliff 'G2' Maduro Torpedo
          5/19.50
 4 Man O' War Ruination Belicoso (5.7"x56)
         10/39.99
 3  La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black #58 Gordo
          5/22.50
 2  Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum
         10/39.99
 1  PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Torpedo
          5/19.99

@ LSU Chip

LA SENATE POLL: Cassidy 56%, Landrieu 41%... Developing...

Time to think about lunch what we got on the menu CG?

Time to think about lunch what we got on the menu CG?
Thursday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Wisconsin Cheese Soup
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Wisconsin Cheese Soup
   Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Burritos
   Stroganoff over Noodles

Time to think about lunch what we got on the menu CG?
Thursday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Wisconsin Cheese Soup
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Wisconsin Cheese Soup
   Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Burritos
   Stroganoff over Noodles
Hummm nothing seams to strike my fancy today.   Pizza sounds good.