Morning Tony & Fish
Morning TexasFish
Warmed up any there?   Much better here but I looked and 32 at Dean's place while ago so he should be squealling soon.
About 10 degrees warmer today so I'll take it, feels much better.

Did you drink the VaS yesterday? I assume not?

Decided on a CLE cuarenta.
I was looking for a San Lotano connie but they're all in my b&m locker.
Well La-TEE-Dah "at your B&M Locker"   guess if you need pink underwear those are at your "gym locker".  :)  You got a mug with your name on it at the bar too? :)
Right, like Tony needs additional cigar storage locations to further confuse him

Hey Dean they are paying people $10/hour to shovel snow at the Bills Stadium to get it ready for the game and if you last the duration you get a ticket to the game!  Perfect opportunity for you!
Let the deadbeats know
Dean can load them up and haul their azzez up there to work, just like the nut bus.

You boys been wanting midget winter cigars and they got some CAO's tht fit the description up now.
Thinking about ordering some Tat PCRs, they have them in stock at Famous and $162/box after current 20% off. I know they're a bit cheaper at Atlantic VIP but I'm not a member, have more than one guy that would do a split

Morning Tony & Fish
Morning TexasFish
Warmed up any there?   Much better here but I looked and 32 at Dean's place while ago so he should be squealling soon.
About 10 degrees warmer today so I'll take it, feels much better.

Did you drink the VaS yesterday? I assume not?
Hell no and did not have a cigar either.   Had to stop at the grocery on the way home then when I got there the dogs wanted to walk and when things got under control it was cooling down so did not even go sit outside.

Stopped for gas.  Went with an unbanded connie instead.  Turns out the Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada Tubes Rothchilde is closer to full.  Looked it up before I left.

Hey Dean they are paying people $10/hour to shovel snow at the Bills Stadium to get it ready for the game and if you last the duration you get a ticket to the game!  Perfect opportunity for you!
Let the deadbeats know
Dean can load them up and haul their azzez up there to work, just like the nut bus.
I like that idea. Being that another 1-2 feet is in the forecast, they could earn some serious $$ to help pay Dean back  ;D

Morning Tony & Fish
Morning TexasFish
Warmed up any there?   Much better here but I looked and 32 at Dean's place while ago so he should be squealling soon.
About 10 degrees warmer today so I'll take it, feels much better.

Did you drink the VaS yesterday? I assume not?
Hell no and did not have a cigar either.   Had to stop at the grocery on the way home then when I got there the dogs wanted to walk and when things got under control it was cooling down so did not even go sit outside.
Roger that, I haven't smoked in 10 days - absolute bullshit! I'm thinking of a Black Friday CI store visit if I can swing it

You boys been wanting midget winter cigars and they got some CAO's tht fit the description up now.
Thinking about ordering some Tat PCRs, they have them in stock at Famous and $162/box after current 20% off. I know they're a bit cheaper at Atlantic VIP but I'm not a member, have more than one guy that would do a split
So what are you looking for...another split or an Atlantic VIP member to mooch off of?

Stopped for gas.  Went with an unbanded connie instead.  Turns out the Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada Tubes Rothchilde is closer to full.  Looked it up before I left.
Should have stuck with the CLE.

Morning Tony & Fish
Morning TexasFish
Warmed up any there?   Much better here but I looked and 32 at Dean's place while ago so he should be squealling soon.
About 10 degrees warmer today so I'll take it, feels much better.

Did you drink the VaS yesterday? I assume not?
Hell no and did not have a cigar either.   Had to stop at the grocery on the way home then when I got there the dogs wanted to walk and when things got under control it was cooling down so did not even go sit outside.
Roger that, I haven't smoked in 10 days - absolute bullshit! I'm thinking of a Black Friday CI store visit if I can swing it
they got any specials planned, I might go up with you.

5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!

Stopped for gas.  Went with an unbanded connie instead.  Turns out the Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada Tubes Rothchilde is closer to full.  Looked it up before I left.
Are those in a Red Metal tube?

5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!
Morning Arctic Shaun.

You boys been wanting midget winter cigars and they got some CAO's tht fit the description up now.
Thinking about ordering some Tat PCRs, they have them in stock at Famous and $162/box after current 20% off. I know they're a bit cheaper at Atlantic VIP but I'm not a member, have more than one guy that would do a split
$157.50 at Atlantic, but out of stock.