CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25

Author Topic: 11/20/2014  (Read 40598 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 11/20/2014
« Reply #180 on: November 20, 2014, 10:15:27 AM »

I saw his report in a week or so ago about all the screws and plates in his leg but has anybody heard from Raz since then? 
Check in if you are lurking out there Raz, hope you are getting better!
I did not see the Raz report.  What happened?
Was at the rifle range and walking in the near dark to pick up targets or something and walked into an 8' open trench.  Broke both bones his leg and was in the hospital required surgery and multiple screws and plates.
Holy crap.  That's nuts.
I'm sure I missed some details but it's very odd there was an open 8' deep ditch
Seems that way to me but he did not make mention of why it was there, etc...   Would be a big time OSHA violation/fine and nice retirement fund contribution for Raz if they got any insurance!

sfish

« Reply #181 on: November 20, 2014, 10:18:14 AM »

I'm in a meeting and being asked questions.  I'll be lurking.
Why would anybody be looking for information from Tony?
He said the management was a bunch of dumbasses guess that proves he was correct this time.
A broken clock is correct twice a day

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #182 on: November 20, 2014, 10:21:53 AM »

He said the management was a bunch of dumbasses guess that proves he was correct this time.
A broken clock is correct twice a day
The real question - was Tony late to the meeting?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #183 on: November 20, 2014, 10:22:21 AM »

That's all true but there are no managers in this one.  Actually a productive, technical meeting with the vendor on building a new system.

sfish

« Reply #184 on: November 20, 2014, 10:23:37 AM »

I saw his report in a week or so ago about all the screws and plates in his leg but has anybody heard from Raz since then? 
Was at the rifle range and walking in the near dark to pick up targets or something and walked into an 8' open trench.  Broke both bones his leg and was in the hospital required surgery and multiple screws and plates.
Holy crap.  That's nuts.
I'm sure I missed some details but it's very odd there was an open 8' deep ditch
Seems that way to me but he did not make mention of why it was there, etc...   Would be a big time OSHA violation/fine and nice retirement fund contribution for Raz if they got any insurance!
I know, right? Especially since it seemed to have been between the shooting area and the target area, odd

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #185 on: November 20, 2014, 10:30:52 AM »

Holy crap.  That's nuts.
I know, right? Especially since it seemed to have been between the shooting area and the target area, odd
Best guess would be some underground utility work but who knows, the shooting area with rifles to the target area could be anywhere from 300-1000 yards and commonly these days 300-500 so that is a lot of area. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #186 on: November 20, 2014, 10:46:09 AM »

CB must have come by and broke the damn banter and the Jam, jeez the CLE's are lasting longer than a Gurkha

sfish

« Reply #187 on: November 20, 2014, 10:46:40 AM »

Holy crap.  That's nuts.
Best guess would be some underground utility work but who knows, the shooting area with rifles to the target area could be anywhere from 300-1000 yards and commonly these days 300-500 so that is a lot of area.
Gotta be fenced-off

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #188 on: November 20, 2014, 10:46:43 AM »

Dalek sticks jammin'

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #189 on: November 20, 2014, 10:47:11 AM »

...and I'm off to catch a train.  Later gents.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #190 on: November 20, 2014, 10:47:32 AM »

My Father Lancero's up - very nice cigars bought some last time they were on special.  5/$32.50 today, seems like that is what they  were last time

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #191 on: November 20, 2014, 10:48:12 AM »

Enjoy the ride!  Bullet train or conventional tour through the countryside?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #192 on: November 20, 2014, 10:49:10 AM »

Holy crap.  That's nuts.
Gotta be fenced-off
Yep and with trench plates that deep

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #193 on: November 20, 2014, 10:54:13 AM »

See ya later Dave!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #194 on: November 20, 2014, 11:02:11 AM »

My Father Lancero's up - very nice cigars bought some last time they were on special.  5/$32.50 today, seems like that is what they  were last time
Those flew out, EPC New Waves up now - no interest to me there
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25