5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!
Morning Arctic Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!
And Biebs, Tony, TravinDave, and anyone else lingering around
Morning Typo-Shaun
Typo or he just can't spell?
Still consuming coffee, simmer down ladies
Guzzle it and get your shit together!
Haircut today - at least maybe the lady who cuts my hair will rub her breasts against my shoulders - trying to find something to look forward to today!
$35 for a haircut  but got one here that will do it every time from both sides.   Usually throw a kiss on you for Christmas too.  Oh yeah the serve free Beer and Wine too.

Morning mofos.  Good day for a jam.
Mornin Mark - make sure your spell check is on, the Nazis are out!
I shall henceforth endeavor to apply correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation in order that those present my attain a clear understanding of my intended meaning.  Alternatively, they can GFT's

Morning mofos.  Good day for a jam.
Morning Bean, more like a good day for a good jam which we don't seem to have.

5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!
Morning Arctic Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!
And Biebs, Tony, TravinDave, and anyone else lingering around
Morning Typo-Shaun
Typo or he just can't spell?
Still consuming coffee, simmer down ladies
Guzzle it and get your shit together!
I tried that an dribbled it on my shirt first try.  I need a bib.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

8 Oliva Saison Torpedo (6.0"x52)
         10/34.99
 7 Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre
          5/27.50
 6 CAO Italia Novella (4.5"x46)
         10/34.99
 5 Graycliff 'G2' Maduro Torpedo
          5/19.50
 4 Man O' War Ruination Belicoso (5.7"x56)
         10/39.99
 3  La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black #58 Gordo
          5/22.50
 2  Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum
         10/39.99
 1  PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Torpedo
          5/19.99

Morning mofos.  Good day for a jam.
Mornin Mark - make sure your spell check is on, the Nazis are out!
I shall henceforth endeavor to apply correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation in order that those present my attain a clear understanding of my intended meaning.  Alternatively, they can GFT's
Here!  Here!   ;D

Morning Tony & Fish
Morning TexasFish
Warmed up any there?   Much better here but I looked and 32 at Dean's place while ago so he should be squealling soon.
About 10 degrees warmer today so I'll take it, feels much better.

Did you drink the VaS yesterday? I assume not?
Hell no and did not have a cigar either.   Had to stop at the grocery on the way home then when I got there the dogs wanted to walk and when things got under control it was cooling down so did not even go sit outside.
Roger that, I haven't smoked in 10 days - absolute bullshit! I'm thinking of a Black Friday CI store visit if I can swing it
they got any specials planned, I might go up with you.
I'll check but usually they do, last year they had a pallet sale also
But I don't need to buy any pallets.
Fish is counting on you splitting them with him.

Morning mofos.  Good day for a jam.
Morning Bean, more like a good day for a good jam which we don't seem to have.
Good point.  Between a deal with Will and the biz site free ship sale I have plenty of incoming, so doubt I'd be buying today anyway.

5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!
Morning Arctic Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!
And Biebs, Tony, TravinDave, and anyone else lingering around
Morning Typo-Shaun
Typo or he just can't spell?
Still consuming coffee, simmer down ladies
Guzzle it and get your shit together!
Haircut today - at least maybe the lady who cuts my hair will rub her breasts against my shoulders - trying to find something to look forward to today!
$35 for a haircut  but got one here that will do it every time from both sides.   Usually throw a kiss on you for Christmas too.  Oh yeah the serve free Beer and Wine too.
That might be worth it just for the beverages.  I think I pay like $22 for the haircut and shampoo

Morning Tony & Fish
Morning TexasFish
Warmed up any there?   Much better here but I looked and 32 at Dean's place while ago so he should be squealling soon.
About 10 degrees warmer today so I'll take it, feels much better.

Did you drink the VaS yesterday? I assume not?
Hell no and did not have a cigar either.   Had to stop at the grocery on the way home then when I got there the dogs wanted to walk and when things got under control it was cooling down so did not even go sit outside.
Roger that, I haven't smoked in 10 days - absolute bullshit! I'm thinking of a Black Friday CI store visit if I can swing it
they got any specials planned, I might go up with you.
I'll check but usually they do, last year they had a pallet sale also
But I don't need to buy any pallets.
Don't be silly, everybody needs a pallet or two

5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!
Morning Arctic Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!
And Biebs, Tony, TravinDave, and anyone else lingering around
Morning Typo-Shaun
Typo or he just can't spell?
Still consuming coffee, simmer down ladies
Guzzle it and get your shit together!
Haircut today - at least maybe the lady who cuts my hair will rub her breasts against my shoulders - trying to find something to look forward to today!
Ahhh, one of life's guilty pleasures

Morning Tony & Fish
Morning TexasFish
Warmed up any there?   Much better here but I looked and 32 at Dean's place while ago so he should be squealling soon.
About 10 degrees warmer today so I'll take it, feels much better.

Did you drink the VaS yesterday? I assume not?
Hell no and did not have a cigar either.   Had to stop at the grocery on the way home then when I got there the dogs wanted to walk and when things got under control it was cooling down so did not even go sit outside.
Roger that, I haven't smoked in 10 days - absolute bullshit! I'm thinking of a Black Friday CI store visit if I can swing it
they got any specials planned, I might go up with you.
I'll check but usually they do, last year they had a pallet sale also
But I don't need to buy any pallets.
Fish is counting on you splitting them with him.
CNS, you're on your game today. I don't expect it to last long

Morning mofos.  Good day for a jam.
Morning Bean, more like a good day for a good jam which we don't seem to have.
Good point.  Between a deal with Will and the biz site free ship sale I have plenty of incoming, so doubt I'd be buying today anyway.
I have no room in the Inn.  Holding on for 5 or 10 Short Stories which take little room and a great winter cigar.  Looking for a bigger humidor on the used market.  A guy that lives over in Northwest Hills has a Pendergast 48" X 68" double door for $1750 that he was asking $3000 for.  If he gets it on down around $1000 I will probably take it off his hands.

5deg out...better than 3-8ft of show in NY I guess!
Morning Arctic Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!
And Biebs, Tony, TravinDave, and anyone else lingering around
Morning Typo-Shaun
Typo or he just can't spell?
Still consuming coffee, simmer down ladies
Guzzle it and get your shit together!
Haircut today - at least maybe the lady who cuts my hair will rub her breasts against my shoulders - trying to find something to look forward to today!
Ahhh, one of life's guilty pleasures
No guilt felt here for a little needed pampering

Morning mofos.  Good day for a jam.
Morning Bean, more like a good day for a good jam which we don't seem to have.
Good point.  Between a deal with Will and the biz site free ship sale I have plenty of incoming, so doubt I'd be buying today anyway.
I have no room in the Inn.  Holding on for 5 or 10 Short Stories which take little room and a great winter cigar.  Looking for a bigger humidor on the used market.  A guy that lives over in Northwest Hills has a Pendergast 48" X 68" double door for $1750 that he was asking $3000 for.  If he gets it on down around $1000 I will probably take it off his hands.
That would be a big fuckin humidor!