Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2019, 08:07:48 AM »

good morning Rick, Daves, Tony, and Mark.
I am wore out. anxiety level way too high yesterday, and I go through it again only worse in another week.
lay low day for me until meeting time tonight.
coffee and cigar going.

« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2019, 08:08:36 AM »

I follow that team at the top of your list. Closely!!!!
I would celebrate a victory with a DPG Blue, if I have one in the work humi. I won't tell you what I'm reserving the Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee for.
I personally don't like a single Sinclair cigars. I like the theme though
I absolutely hate that VS cigar.

Proverbs 10:12

Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses
God had obviously never smoked a Victor Sinclair.
You could make an argument that the existence of VS proves there is no god.  ;D
That's heavy.
I hope Victor Sinclair is a made-up name.  How would you like to be a real-life relative of this and meet someone in the cigar world?
It would be worse to have that name but not know of the crappy cigar connection. Then every time you meet a smoker, you wonder why they turn their nose up when you introduce yourself.

« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2019, 08:26:02 AM »

[...]

But then you're left wondering if you have perennially bad breath or a bugger hanging out of your nose.

« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2019, 08:36:34 AM »

[...]

Exactly. You'd never know what the real problem was.

« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2019, 08:47:16 AM »

Good morning boys! Breakfast done, bacon and wrecked eggs cooked in the bacon grease with toast made from crusty italian bread. Second cup of coffee going and a Victor Sinclair 55 Imperial lit

« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2019, 08:49:02 AM »

Good morning boys! Breakfast done, bacon and wrecked eggs cooked in the bacon grease with toast made from crusty italian bread. Second cup of coffee going and a Victor Sinclair Triple 55 Imperial lit
Good morning DeanFish.  You forgot to mention the water department just left.

« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2019, 08:49:04 AM »

Good morning boys! Breakfast done, bacon and wrecked eggs cooked in the bacon grease with toast made from crusty italian bread. Second cup of coffee going and a Victor Sinclair Triple 55 Imperial lit
Good morning Dean

« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2019, 08:55:23 AM »

Good morning boys! Breakfast done, bacon and wrecked eggs cooked in the bacon grease with toast made from crusty italian bread. Second cup of coffee going and a Victor Sinclair 55 Imperial lit
Breaking out the good cigars this morning! Must be trying to impress the lady's daughter.

« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2019, 09:01:52 AM »

Good morning boys! Breakfast done, bacon and wrecked eggs cooked in the bacon grease with toast made from crusty italian bread. Second cup of coffee going and a Victor Sinclair 55 Imperial lit
Breaking out the good cigars this morning! Must be trying to impress the lady's daughter.
That, and there are some bugs out this morning. After the cigar I'm going to work on the grip on my puttz

« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2019, 09:02:07 AM »

$768 million Powerball jackpot has winner in Wisconsin
Wednesday's drawing was 3rd largest US jackpot

A single ticket sold in Wisconsin matched all six numbers to win.

Winning numbers for Mar 27, 2019

16 20 37 44 62 12

Power Play =3X

I didn't have a single number.

« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2019, 09:26:36 AM »

$768 million Powerball jackpot has winner in Wisconsin
Wednesday's drawing was 3rd largest US jackpot

A single ticket sold in Wisconsin matched all six numbers to win.

Winning numbers for Mar 27, 2019

16 20 37 44 62 12

Power Play =3X

I didn't have a single number.
I know

« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2019, 09:35:22 AM »

Good morning boys! Breakfast done, bacon and wrecked eggs cooked in the bacon grease with toast made from crusty italian bread. Second cup of coffee going and a Victor Sinclair 55 Imperial lit
Breaking out the good cigars this morning! Must be trying to impress the lady's daughter.
That, and there are some bugs out this morning. After the cigar I'm going to work on the grip on my puttz
Well you could get some work done if all the Ladies quit stopping by.

« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2019, 09:36:13 AM »

Good morning boys! Breakfast done, bacon and wrecked eggs cooked in the bacon grease with toast made from crusty italian bread. Second cup of coffee going and a Victor Sinclair 55 Imperial lit
Breaking out the good cigars this morning! Must be trying to impress the lady's daughter.
That, and there are some bugs out this morning. After the cigar I'm going to work on the grip on my puttz
Don't forget to put the clams in the sauce for the meeting tonight.

« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2019, 09:39:56 AM »

Good morning boys! Breakfast done, bacon and wrecked eggs cooked in the bacon grease with toast made from crusty italian bread. Second cup of coffee going and a Victor Sinclair 55 Imperial lit
don't forget to clean out the litter box.

« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2019, 09:55:45 AM »

Fratello novettas should arrive by Saturday
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11