Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2019, 11:22:02 AM »

« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2019, 11:44:49 AM »

heading to the golf course for lunch before tee time. later.

« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2019, 12:29:54 PM »

« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2019, 12:31:07 PM »

heading to the golf course for lunch before tee time. later.
I'm hoping for a tea time later. Probably not the same.

« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2019, 01:37:32 PM »

Got our year-end results today, which tells us how much the remainder of our bonus, plus the stock dividend, will be. That's usually enough to jumpstart the CF talk, and start the search for lodging. Nate starts getting a kind of CF-cabin fever this time of year. Lol

« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2019, 01:46:43 PM »

Got our year-end results today, which tells us how much the remainder of our bonus, plus the stock dividend, will be. That's usually enough to jumpstart the CF talk, and start the search for lodging. Nate starts getting a kind of CF-cabin fever this time of year. Lol
What's a bonus?

« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2019, 01:51:15 PM »

Got our year-end results today, which tells us how much the remainder of our bonus, plus the stock dividend, will be. That's usually enough to jumpstart the CF talk, and start the search for lodging. Nate starts getting a kind of CF-cabin fever this time of year. Lol
What's a bonus?
Something for winners

« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2019, 01:51:48 PM »

Got our year-end results today, which tells us how much the remainder of our bonus, plus the stock dividend, will be. That's usually enough to jumpstart the CF talk, and start the search for lodging. Nate starts getting a kind of CF-cabin fever this time of year. Lol
What's a bonus?

« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2019, 01:52:26 PM »

Got our year-end results today, which tells us how much the remainder of our bonus, plus the stock dividend, will be. That's usually enough to jumpstart the CF talk, and start the search for lodging. Nate starts getting a kind of CF-cabin fever this time of year. Lol
What's a bonus?
Something for winners

« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2019, 02:05:16 PM »

Got our year-end results today, which tells us how much the remainder of our bonus, plus the stock dividend, will be. That's usually enough to jumpstart the CF talk, and start the search for lodging. Nate starts getting a kind of CF-cabin fever this time of year. Lol
What's a bonus?
Never heard of one. 3 percent in 10 years. I'm not sure what a raise is either

« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2019, 02:06:06 PM »

Honestly that is one scary fake red head.

« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2019, 02:08:00 PM »

Honestly that is one scary fake red head.
You wouldn't kick her out of bed.

« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2019, 02:11:23 PM »

Honestly that is one scary fake red head.
You wouldn't kick her out of bed.
You'd have to wrestle her away from Dean first, she filmed that at his place

« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2019, 02:13:25 PM »

Honestly that is one scary fake red head.
You wouldn't kick her out of bed.
You'd have to wrestle her away from Dean first, she filmed that at his place
She's easily 25 years too young to be at Dean's House of Ill Repute™.

« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2019, 02:16:23 PM »

Got our year-end results today, which tells us how much the remainder of our bonus, plus the stock dividend, will be. That's usually enough to jumpstart the CF talk, and start the search for lodging. Nate starts getting a kind of CF-cabin fever this time of year. Lol
What's a bonus?
Never heard of one. 3 percent in 10 years. I'm not sure what a raise is either
You must be a loser, like me.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7