CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27

Author Topic: 10/31/2014  (Read 39455 times)

Johnny

Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #375 on: October 31, 2014, 08:10:57 PM »

I don't see any trick or treaters out yet....
It's not quite dark yet, but I'm going to turn on my porch light anyway.
Halloween had officially started.  I had a very cool lit up skeleton, and a vampire..!!!  Yikes, I scared already..!
Damn, it's not like the old days when everyone on the street had their porch lights on.  Stingy basturds.
I just had a 9 year old pimp come to the door.  I just kept my mouth shut and didn't ask him where his hoe's were...?
I just treated myself to a chocolate chip cookie.
I wonder what those parents were thinking when they dressed up their kid as a pimp...?  God, I hope I don't get any pole dancers...!
Dad,it wouldn't be so bad if they are High School age.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #376 on: October 31, 2014, 08:13:57 PM »

I don't see any trick or treaters out yet....
It's not quite dark yet, but I'm going to turn on my porch light anyway.
Halloween had officially started.  I had a very cool lit up skeleton, and a vampire..!!!  Yikes, I scared already..!
Damn, it's not like the old days when everyone on the street had their porch lights on.  Stingy basturds.
I just had a 9 year old pimp come to the door.  I just kept my mouth shut and didn't ask him where his hoe's were...?
I just treated myself to a chocolate chip cookie.
I wonder what those parents were thinking when they dressed up their kid as a pimp...?  God, I hope I don't get any pole dancers...!
Dad,it wouldn't be so bad if they are High School age.
Hi JR...  It's been awhile, but one year we had high school guys trick or treating, and it was sort of scary.  I'm talking about some big fricking guys.  Then another years we had parents trick or treating and saying their kids were sick at home so they were getting candy for them..?  I guess.

Johnny

« Reply #377 on: October 31, 2014, 08:16:15 PM »

It takes all types.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #378 on: October 31, 2014, 08:17:50 PM »

It takes all types.
Are you giving out candy tonight jr...?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #379 on: October 31, 2014, 08:21:17 PM »

It takes all types.
God Dang....!!!  That one just walked right into the house and got into the candy bowl before I could get out of my chair.

Johnny

« Reply #380 on: October 31, 2014, 08:21:19 PM »

It takes all types.
No, too far out in the country for that.

Johnny

« Reply #381 on: October 31, 2014, 08:22:44 PM »

It takes all types.
God Dang....!!!  That one just walked right into the house and got into the candy bowl before I could get out of my chair.
That takes a lot of nerve.

Johnny

« Reply #382 on: October 31, 2014, 08:25:49 PM »

Gonna head on over to my buddy's house now, see y'all later.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #383 on: October 31, 2014, 08:32:02 PM »

Gonna head on over to my buddy's house now, see y'all later.
Later Jr.  Have fun at your friends house, and don't eat too much candy.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #384 on: October 31, 2014, 08:33:12 PM »

It takes all types.
It was just a little girl.  Her mother was standing out on the sidewalk by the street, and she didn't seem concerned..  Go figure..?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #385 on: October 31, 2014, 08:43:27 PM »

It takes all types.
It was just a little girl.  Her mother was standing out on the sidewalk by the street, and she didn't seem concerned..  Go figure..?
Damn, another one just walked into the house.   A 7 year old girl.  Her mother was paying attention and caught her.  Man, I'm starting to get jumpy... SCARY..!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #386 on: October 31, 2014, 09:04:08 PM »

It takes all types.
Damn, another one just walked into the house.   A 7 year old girl.  Her mother was paying attention and caught her.  Man, I'm starting to get jumpy... SCARY..!
They don't have locks where you come from?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #387 on: October 31, 2014, 09:28:23 PM »

It takes all types.
I have the front door open, and rather than knocking on the storm door and yelling trick or treat, they just walked in.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #388 on: October 31, 2014, 09:29:18 PM »

It takes all types.
I have the front door open, and rather than knocking on the storm door and yelling trick or treat, they just walked in.
My son just brought the grandkids over.  bbl.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #389 on: October 31, 2014, 09:33:17 PM »

It takes all types.
LOL.  Makes sense.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27