Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27

Johnny

« Reply #375 on: October 31, 2014, 08:10:57 PM »

I don't see any trick or treaters out yet....
It's not quite dark yet, but I'm going to turn on my porch light anyway.
Halloween had officially started.  I had a very cool lit up skeleton, and a vampire..!!!  Yikes, I scared already..!
Damn, it's not like the old days when everyone on the street had their porch lights on.  Stingy basturds.
I just had a 9 year old pimp come to the door.  I just kept my mouth shut and didn't ask him where his hoe's were...?
I just treated myself to a chocolate chip cookie.
I wonder what those parents were thinking when they dressed up their kid as a pimp...?  God, I hope I don't get any pole dancers...!
Dad,it wouldn't be so bad if they are High School age.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #376 on: October 31, 2014, 08:13:57 PM »

I don't see any trick or treaters out yet....
It's not quite dark yet, but I'm going to turn on my porch light anyway.
Halloween had officially started.  I had a very cool lit up skeleton, and a vampire..!!!  Yikes, I scared already..!
Damn, it's not like the old days when everyone on the street had their porch lights on.  Stingy basturds.
I just had a 9 year old pimp come to the door.  I just kept my mouth shut and didn't ask him where his hoe's were...?
I just treated myself to a chocolate chip cookie.
I wonder what those parents were thinking when they dressed up their kid as a pimp...?  God, I hope I don't get any pole dancers...!
Dad,it wouldn't be so bad if they are High School age.
Hi JR...  It's been awhile, but one year we had high school guys trick or treating, and it was sort of scary.  I'm talking about some big fricking guys.  Then another years we had parents trick or treating and saying their kids were sick at home so they were getting candy for them..?  I guess.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #377 on: October 31, 2014, 08:16:15 PM »

It takes all types.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #378 on: October 31, 2014, 08:17:50 PM »

It takes all types.
Are you giving out candy tonight jr...?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #379 on: October 31, 2014, 08:21:17 PM »

It takes all types.
Are you giving out candy tonight jr...?
God Dang....!!!  That one just walked right into the house and got into the candy bowl before I could get out of my chair.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #380 on: October 31, 2014, 08:21:19 PM »

It takes all types.
Are you giving out candy tonight jr...?
No, too far out in the country for that.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #381 on: October 31, 2014, 08:22:44 PM »

It takes all types.
Are you giving out candy tonight jr...?
God Dang....!!!  That one just walked right into the house and got into the candy bowl before I could get out of my chair.
That takes a lot of nerve.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #382 on: October 31, 2014, 08:25:49 PM »

Gonna head on over to my buddy's house now, see y'all later.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #383 on: October 31, 2014, 08:32:02 PM »

Gonna head on over to my buddy's house now, see y'all later.
Later Jr.  Have fun at your friends house, and don't eat too much candy.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #384 on: October 31, 2014, 08:33:12 PM »

It takes all types.
Are you giving out candy tonight jr...?
God Dang....!!!  That one just walked right into the house and got into the candy bowl before I could get out of my chair.
That takes a lot of nerve.
It was just a little girl.  Her mother was standing out on the sidewalk by the street, and she didn't seem concerned..  Go figure..?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #385 on: October 31, 2014, 08:43:27 PM »

It takes all types.
Are you giving out candy tonight jr...?
God Dang....!!!  That one just walked right into the house and got into the candy bowl before I could get out of my chair.
That takes a lot of nerve.
It was just a little girl.  Her mother was standing out on the sidewalk by the street, and she didn't seem concerned..  Go figure..?
Damn, another one just walked into the house.   A 7 year old girl.  Her mother was paying attention and caught her.  Man, I'm starting to get jumpy... SCARY..!

« Reply #386 on: October 31, 2014, 09:04:08 PM »

It takes all types.
Are you giving out candy tonight jr...?
God Dang....!!!  That one just walked right into the house and got into the candy bowl before I could get out of my chair.
That takes a lot of nerve.
It was just a little girl.  Her mother was standing out on the sidewalk by the street, and she didn't seem concerned..  Go figure..?
Damn, another one just walked into the house.   A 7 year old girl.  Her mother was paying attention and caught her.  Man, I'm starting to get jumpy... SCARY..!
They don't have locks where you come from?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #387 on: October 31, 2014, 09:28:23 PM »

It takes all types.
Are you giving out candy tonight jr...?
God Dang....!!!  That one just walked right into the house and got into the candy bowl before I could get out of my chair.
That takes a lot of nerve.
It was just a little girl.  Her mother was standing out on the sidewalk by the street, and she didn't seem concerned..  Go figure..?
Damn, another one just walked into the house.   A 7 year old girl.  Her mother was paying attention and caught her.  Man, I'm starting to get jumpy... SCARY..!
They don't have locks where you come from?
I have the front door open, and rather than knocking on the storm door and yelling trick or treat, they just walked in.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #388 on: October 31, 2014, 09:29:18 PM »

It takes all types.
Are you giving out candy tonight jr...?
God Dang....!!!  That one just walked right into the house and got into the candy bowl before I could get out of my chair.
That takes a lot of nerve.
It was just a little girl.  Her mother was standing out on the sidewalk by the street, and she didn't seem concerned..  Go figure..?
Damn, another one just walked into the house.   A 7 year old girl.  Her mother was paying attention and caught her.  Man, I'm starting to get jumpy... SCARY..!
They don't have locks where you come from?
I have the front door open, and rather than knocking on the storm door and yelling trick or treat, they just walked in.
My son just brought the grandkids over.  bbl.

« Reply #389 on: October 31, 2014, 09:33:17 PM »

It takes all types.
Are you giving out candy tonight jr...?
God Dang....!!!  That one just walked right into the house and got into the candy bowl before I could get out of my chair.
That takes a lot of nerve.
It was just a little girl.  Her mother was standing out on the sidewalk by the street, and she didn't seem concerned..  Go figure..?
Damn, another one just walked into the house.   A 7 year old girl.  Her mother was paying attention and caught her.  Man, I'm starting to get jumpy... SCARY..!
They don't have locks where you come from?
I have the front door open, and rather than knocking on the storm door and yelling trick or treat, they just walked in.
LOL.  Makes sense.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27