« Reply #120 on: October 31, 2014, 08:57:33 AM »

Happy Friday fellas!
Happy payday, buddy.
Fuckin right!  It's even a bonus one since I am hourly!!!
Nice to have three paydays in a month too.
I love those 2 months out of the year...warden is hourly too and hers are opposite mine, so we get one every 2-4/mo depending on the calendar.
That must be nice also... A wife that doesn't just drain the account but contributes to it.
She has her moments...it goes in and out, just put it that way ;)
As long as that also happens in the bedroom, you're good.
SCRAAAAAAAAAPE  Mornin Dave!
Morning Shaun. Love the 3-pay months, this is one for me as well. Though, I prefer when they fall in December, because then with our bonus payout, it's like a 4-pay month. Haha.
Ohh that would be awesome!!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #121 on: October 31, 2014, 08:58:18 AM »

10 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure

         10/39.50

 9 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso

          5/29.50

 8 Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully

         10/39.99
 7 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black No. 58

          5/22.50

 6 Asylum Toro

         10/29.99

 5 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Double Toro

          5/24.50

 4 Man O' War Torpedo

         10/37.50

 3 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5 /23.50
 2 Latitude Zero
         10/34.99
 1 La Aroma de Cuba
          5/24.00

« Reply #122 on: October 31, 2014, 08:59:36 AM »

Happy Friday fellas!
Happy payday, buddy.
Fuckin right!  It's even a bonus one since I am hourly!!!
Nice to have three paydays in a month too.
I love those 2 months out of the year...warden is hourly too and hers are opposite mine, so we get one every 2-4/mo depending on the calendar.
That must be nice also... A wife that doesn't just drain the account but contributes to it.
She has her moments...it goes in and out, just put it that way ;)
As long as that also happens in the bedroom, you're good.
SCRAAAAAAAAAPE  Mornin Dave!
Morning Shaun. Love the 3-pay months, this is one for me as well. Though, I prefer when they fall in December, because then with our bonus payout, it's like a 4-pay month. Haha.
Ohh that would be awesome!!
Or I could find myself a job that pays twice a month, but pays me twice as much. Hmm...

« Reply #123 on: October 31, 2014, 09:00:04 AM »

Well good morning boys from the friendly skies. JetBlue has free wifi up here, who knew?
Just lay off the porn, don't want everyone on the plane getting uncomfortable, right?
Yea, he's sitting next to his wife....like he could get away with that...
She is probably the one holding the laptop right now...be weary men, no mistakes now!
I'm weary all right, but do you mean wary?
God damnit, fuckin Fridays!
You OK Shaun, do we need to send professional help?

« Reply #124 on: October 31, 2014, 09:01:56 AM »

Well good morning boys from the friendly skies. JetBlue has free wifi up here, who knew?
Just lay off the porn, don't want everyone on the plane getting uncomfortable, right?
Yea, he's sitting next to his wife....like he could get away with that...
She is probably the one holding the laptop right now...be weary men, no mistakes now!
I'm weary all right, but do you mean wary?
God damnit, fuckin Fridays!
You OK Shaun, do we need to send professional help?
:)  I'll be alright

« Reply #125 on: October 31, 2014, 09:05:12 AM »

hello cigar nutz....Where have all my friends gone...sheesh it has been lonely lol

« Reply #126 on: October 31, 2014, 09:06:17 AM »

Well good morning boys from the friendly skies. JetBlue has free wifi up here, who knew?
Just lay off the porn, don't want everyone on the plane getting uncomfortable, right?
Yea, he's sitting next to his wife....like he could get away with that...
She is probably the one holding the laptop right now...be weary men, no mistakes now!
I'm weary all right, but do you mean wary?
God damnit, fuckin Fridays!
You OK Shaun, do we need to send professional help?
Fukkin' college kid, needs to take an English course,

« Reply #127 on: October 31, 2014, 09:06:28 AM »

hello cigar nutz....Where have all my friends gone...sheesh it has been lonely lol
Well hello stranger where the hell you been hiding?

« Reply #128 on: October 31, 2014, 09:07:16 AM »

hello cigar nutz....Where have all my friends gone...sheesh it has been lonely lol
Hey there yourself stranger!

« Reply #129 on: October 31, 2014, 09:07:36 AM »

Well good morning boys from the friendly skies. JetBlue has free wifi up here, who knew?
Just lay off the porn, don't want everyone on the plane getting uncomfortable, right?
Yea, he's sitting next to his wife....like he could get away with that...
She is probably the one holding the laptop right now...be weary men, no mistakes now!
I'm weary all right, but do you mean wary?
God damnit, fuckin Fridays!
You OK Shaun, do we need to send professional help?
Fukkin' college kid, needs to take an English course,
Could use that and more coffee

« Reply #130 on: October 31, 2014, 09:09:49 AM »

hello cigar nutz....Where have all my friends gone...sheesh it has been lonely lol
Hey there yourself stranger!
hello fellers, Is this where we hang out now? Have not seen ya in long time.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/31/2014
« Reply #131 on: October 31, 2014, 09:12:25 AM »

Good Morning Ghouls...!

« Reply #132 on: October 31, 2014, 09:12:28 AM »

hello cigar nutz....Where have all my friends gone...sheesh it has been lonely lol
Hey there yourself stranger!
hello fellers, Is this where we hang out now? Have not seen ya in long time.
Geez, look what the cat dragged in. Howdy, Rick.

« Reply #133 on: October 31, 2014, 09:12:37 AM »

 3 pump_Kin Chump Wassup? lmao

« Reply #134 on: October 31, 2014, 09:13:16 AM »

hello cigar nutz....Where have all my friends gone...sheesh it has been lonely lol
Hey there yourself stranger!
hello fellers, Is this where we hang out now? Have not seen ya in long time.
1 punk kid and a bunch of old folks over here regularly.