« Reply #150 on: October 30, 2014, 10:18:03 AM »

Tony, when are we switching from Pumps to Christmas Trees?
turkeys should be next.
Sheesh!  I already have them loaded into the system.  Just waiting for Saturday to put them up.  I guess I'm predictable.  Can't we all just enjoy one fucking holiday at a time?
Nope, not how this country operates these days

« Reply #151 on: October 30, 2014, 10:18:53 AM »

Tony, when are we switching from Pumps to Christmas Trees?
turkeys should be next.
Sheesh!  I already have them loaded into the system.  Just waiting for Saturday to put them up.  I guess I'm predictable.  Can't we all just enjoy one fucking holiday at a time?
Nope, not how this country operates these days
No shit.  I think I heard a Christmas song on the radio the other day.  WTF?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #152 on: October 30, 2014, 10:23:43 AM »

Tony, when are we switching from Pumps to Christmas Trees?
turkeys should be next.
Sheesh!  I already have them loaded into the system.  Just waiting for Saturday to put them up.  I guess I'm predictable.  Can't we all just enjoy one fucking holiday at a time?
DON'T FUCK WITH MY STARS!!!
:)
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #153 on: October 30, 2014, 10:26:08 AM »

good morning gents
Hola, Tomas.  Bienvenido.
Hi Tony.  And bye - back to work.

« Reply #154 on: October 30, 2014, 10:27:41 AM »

Tony, when are we switching from Pumps to Christmas Trees?
turkeys should be next.
Sheesh!  I already have them loaded into the system.  Just waiting for Saturday to put them up.  I guess I'm predictable.  Can't we all just enjoy one fucking holiday at a time?
Nope, not how this country operates these days
No shit.  I think I heard a Christmas song on the radio the other day.  WTF?
Sadly they are playing them in many of the Big Box stores already.

« Reply #155 on: October 30, 2014, 10:28:25 AM »

Tony, when are we switching from Pumps to Christmas Trees?
turkeys should be next.
Sheesh!  I already have them loaded into the system.  Just waiting for Saturday to put them up.  I guess I'm predictable.  Can't we all just enjoy one fucking holiday at a time?
DON'T FUCK WITH MY STARS!!!
:)
Can we gag them a little?

« Reply #156 on: October 30, 2014, 10:31:06 AM »

Tony, when are we switching from Pumps to Christmas Trees?
turkeys should be next.
Sheesh!  I already have them loaded into the system.  Just waiting for Saturday to put them up.  I guess I'm predictable.  Can't we all just enjoy one fucking holiday at a time?
DON'T FUCK WITH MY STARS!!!
:)
Can we gag them a little?
Great to see you, Bret.  Back to normal or still under the weather?

« Reply #157 on: October 30, 2014, 10:33:57 AM »

Tony, when are we switching from Pumps to Christmas Trees?
turkeys should be next.
Sheesh!  I already have them loaded into the system.  Just waiting for Saturday to put them up.  I guess I'm predictable.  Can't we all just enjoy one fucking holiday at a time?
DON'T FUCK WITH MY STARS!!!
:)
Can we gag them a little?
Great to see you, Bret.  Back to normal or still under the weather?
Out from under the weather, back under pressure.  Work's killing me.  Hoping to survive to 14 November.  Then I'll relax by killing something in Montana.  Fair's fair.

« Reply #158 on: October 30, 2014, 10:40:51 AM »

Tony, when are we switching from Pumps to Christmas Trees?
turkeys should be next.
Sheesh!  I already have them loaded into the system.  Just waiting for Saturday to put them up.  I guess I'm predictable.  Can't we all just enjoy one fucking holiday at a time?
DON'T FUCK WITH MY STARS!!!
:)
Can we gag them a little?
Great to see you, Bret.  Back to normal or still under the weather?
Out from under the weather, back under pressure.  Work's killing me.  Hoping to survive to 14 November.  Then I'll relax by killing something in Montana.  Fair's fair.
Work is work.  I change my mind from day to day.  Today I have a relatively positive attitude.  Other days I'm like, "fuck it, what's this all for?"

« Reply #159 on: October 30, 2014, 10:41:10 AM »

Tony, when are we switching from Pumps to Christmas Trees?
turkeys should be next.
Sheesh!  I already have them loaded into the system.  Just waiting for Saturday to put them up.  I guess I'm predictable.  Can't we all just enjoy one fucking holiday at a time?
DON'T FUCK WITH MY STARS!!!
:)
Can we gag them a little?
Great to see you, Bret.  Back to normal or still under the weather?
Out from under the weather, back under pressure.  Work's killing me.  Hoping to survive to 14 November.  Then I'll relax by killing something in Montana.  Fair's fair.
Amen fair is fair and that is a good way to work it out!   Glad you are better and don't ever let work be what kill's ya it ain't worth it!

« Reply #160 on: October 30, 2014, 10:42:37 AM »

Tony, when are we switching from Pumps to Christmas Trees?
turkeys should be next.
Sheesh!  I already have them loaded into the system.  Just waiting for Saturday to put them up.  I guess I'm predictable.  Can't we all just enjoy one fucking holiday at a time?
DON'T FUCK WITH MY STARS!!!
:)
Can we gag them a little?
Great to see you, Bret.  Back to normal or still under the weather?
Out from under the weather, back under pressure.  Work's killing me.  Hoping to survive to 14 November.  Then I'll relax by killing something in Montana.  Fair's fair.
Work is work.  I change my mind from day to day.  Today I have a relatively positive attitude.  Other days I'm like, "fuck it, what's this all for?"
That is exactly why I got this retirement countdown clock running - on the bad days I look at it and fell like there is hope.  Problem is the bad days are far outnumbering the good days.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #161 on: October 30, 2014, 10:45:58 AM »

cigar #3, JdN Antano.

« Reply #162 on: October 30, 2014, 10:47:18 AM »

cigar #3, JdN Antano.
Jeez Dean already on #3 are you looking at a Daily Dozen Smokes now?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/30/2014
« Reply #163 on: October 30, 2014, 10:47:49 AM »

Good morning!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/30/2014
« Reply #164 on: October 30, 2014, 10:48:19 AM »

cigar #3, JdN Antano.
Your thoughts on the JDN?  I've been tempted a few times, but never bit.