« Reply #150 on: October 29, 2014, 10:00:00 AM »

Good Humpday morning all!
Good morning, Dave.  You sticking around for a while when you get back?
No such luck.  Monday to Mexico and next Saturday back to Germany.
Let's together sometime in 2015 then.
Don't give up on November or December yet.
It's funnier to say 2015.  I'm still hoping to get in my wife in 2014.
Fixed it
I think Tony would tell you that ship has sailed. Both for his real wife, and his banter wife.
It's amazing to think of how our forefathers survived without internet access.  I guess they didn't live as long, so there's that.
To quote my New Jersey brother, Joe Gorga, "ya gotta get the poison out"!

« Reply #151 on: October 29, 2014, 10:02:22 AM »

Just for you CG:

  Seven Funny Quotes on Bird Hunting

“A wife and a steady job have ruined many a good duck hunter.” – Anonymous

“Before he’s hatched, a male turkey lies in his shell, thinking up ways to outmaneuver the human hunter. This is a scientific fact to which any gobbler hunter will attest.” – Charlie Elliot

“If Adam had known a double gun and bird dog, he’d never allowed the jezebel Eve to play in the apple orchard. Bet on it.”  – John R. Smestad

“Life is just too short to go quail hunting with the wrong people.” – President Jimmy Carter

“You know what the ideal dove gun for any given day is? Your other—the one you left at home.” – Gene Hill

“The reason I am awed by shotgun shooters is that most of them don’t know how in the hell they do what they do.” – Charles F. Waterman

“To take advantage of the last precious minutes, you’ve got to stay afield as late as the birds do, regardless of a houseful of guests, the sanguine promises you’ve made the missus, or the overdraft bank notice at home. To heck with everybody and everything when birds are feeding and fish are biting. Stay late and lie like a dog if necessary.” – Havilah Babcock

« Reply #152 on: October 29, 2014, 10:12:15 AM »

[...]

Preach brother, preach!

« Reply #153 on: October 29, 2014, 10:37:24 AM »

Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
Soup Beer Cheese w//Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup Beer Cheese w/Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Asian Pulled Pork w/ Fried Rice and Vegetables
   Swedish Meatballs
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/29/2014
« Reply #154 on: October 29, 2014, 10:37:34 AM »

« Reply #155 on: October 29, 2014, 10:39:34 AM »

« Reply #156 on: October 29, 2014, 10:42:49 AM »

Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
Soup Beer Cheese w//Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup Beer Cheese w/Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Asian Pulled Pork w/ Fried Rice and Vegetables
   Swedish Meatballs
Whooo, I might would have to go to Subway today I think.

« Reply #157 on: October 29, 2014, 10:49:33 AM »

Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
Soup Beer Cheese w//Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup Beer Cheese w/Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Asian Pulled Pork w/ Fried Rice and Vegetables
   Swedish Meatballs
Whooo, I might would have to go to Subway today I think.
Might go to HD over lunch and check out the tile fixins

« Reply #158 on: October 29, 2014, 11:02:29 AM »

I have a tile that moves slightly in my shower(moves down, not side to side-talking millimeters, not much), on one of the sides the grout came out, so I need to patch it up and reseal it...anyone have any product recommendations before I go to HD?
Sounds like a bigger problem, whenever tiles "move" or grout cracks, you have an issue. It certainly shouldn't be moving down, send a picture. Sounds like water is getting behind, need to find that first to figure out how expansive the repair will be. May have already compromised the substrate
Yeah, if it looks fishy when I pull that one out I will stop and investigate...hopefully it's not too bad.
Plan on removing that one and the 8 surrounding it, or just fly Mike in for the weekend, kick back and relax

« Reply #159 on: October 29, 2014, 11:03:18 AM »

Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
Soup Beer Cheese w//Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup Beer Cheese w/Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Asian Pulled Pork w/ Fried Rice and Vegetables
   Swedish Meatballs
Whooo, I might would have to go to Subway today I think.
Might go to HD over lunch and check out the tile fixins
TEC Double Duty tile glue is what you want

« Reply #160 on: October 29, 2014, 11:06:02 AM »

Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
Soup Beer Cheese w//Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup Beer Cheese w/Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Asian Pulled Pork w/ Fried Rice and Vegetables
   Swedish Meatballs
Whooo, I might would have to go to Subway today I think.
Might go to HD over lunch and check out the tile fixins
TEC Double Duty tile glue is what you want
Link me :)

« Reply #161 on: October 29, 2014, 11:06:22 AM »

I have a tile that moves slightly in my shower(moves down, not side to side-talking millimeters, not much), on one of the sides the grout came out, so I need to patch it up and reseal it...anyone have any product recommendations before I go to HD?
Sounds like a bigger problem, whenever tiles "move" or grout cracks, you have an issue. It certainly shouldn't be moving down, send a picture. Sounds like water is getting behind, need to find that first to figure out how expansive the repair will be. May have already compromised the substrate
Yeah, if it looks fishy when I pull that one out I will stop and investigate...hopefully it's not too bad.
Plan on removing that one and the 8 surrounding it, or just fly Mike in for the weekend, kick back and relax
Aww cheese and rice, let's not go all Lori on this now!

« Reply #162 on: October 29, 2014, 11:15:01 AM »

Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
Soup Beer Cheese w//Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup Beer Cheese w/Beef and Bacon
Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Asian Pulled Pork w/ Fried Rice and Vegetables
   Swedish Meatballs
Whooo, I might would have to go to Subway today I think.
Might go to HD over lunch and check out the tile fixins
TEC Double Duty tile glue is what you want
Link me :)
I guess they don't carry TEC anymore, this is basically the same

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Custom-Building-Products-AcrylPro-1-qt-Ceramic-Tile-Adhesive-ARL4000QT/100000635

« Reply #163 on: October 29, 2014, 11:15:22 AM »

I have a tile that moves slightly in my shower(moves down, not side to side-talking millimeters, not much), on one of the sides the grout came out, so I need to patch it up and reseal it...anyone have any product recommendations before I go to HD?
Sounds like a bigger problem, whenever tiles "move" or grout cracks, you have an issue. It certainly shouldn't be moving down, send a picture. Sounds like water is getting behind, need to find that first to figure out how expansive the repair will be. May have already compromised the substrate
Yeah, if it looks fishy when I pull that one out I will stop and investigate...hopefully it's not too bad.
Plan on removing that one and the 8 surrounding it, or just fly Mike in for the weekend, kick back and relax
Aww cheese and rice, let's not go all Lori on this now!
C'mon, had to do it

« Reply #164 on: October 29, 2014, 11:17:11 AM »

I have a tile that moves slightly in my shower(moves down, not side to side-talking millimeters, not much), on one of the sides the grout came out, so I need to patch it up and reseal it...anyone have any product recommendations before I go to HD?
Sounds like a bigger problem, whenever tiles "move" or grout cracks, you have an issue. It certainly shouldn't be moving down, send a picture. Sounds like water is getting behind, need to find that first to figure out how expansive the repair will be. May have already compromised the substrate
Yeah, if it looks fishy when I pull that one out I will stop and investigate...hopefully it's not too bad.
Plan on removing that one and the 8 surrounding it, or just fly Mike in for the weekend, kick back and relax
Aww cheese and rice, let's not go all Lori on this now!
C'mon, had to do it
Yeah, yeah, yeah...just don't make me go all drunk-TD on ya.  #woof