https://halfwheel.com/island-club-ships
Thought it was a cousin to CAO Margaritaville and Island Life at first glance...

good afternoon guys, had a 10am meeting that ran long, just getting back to my desk &
important stuff.
Good afternoon, Flip.
Important stuff like what's for lunch?
some leftovers from a salumeria board/plate I got at Annabella's house of Mozzerella,
not far from Tony's house On paterson plank road...

Speaking of Connies, had an Aganorsa Leaf Connie this morning.  Whole lot a pepper and body!  Possibly the boldest Connie I've had.

good afternoon guys, had a 10am meeting that ran long, just getting back to my desk &
important stuff.
Good afternoon, Flip.
Important stuff like what's for lunch?
some leftovers from a salumeria board/plate I got at Annabella's house of Mozzerella,
not far from Tony's house On paterson plank road...
Pass it every day.

Speaking of Connies, had an Aganorsa Leaf Connie this morning.  Whole lot a pepper and body!  Possibly the boldest Connie I've had.
That's a bold statement. I tend to like pepper. Was it off-putting?

What I wouldn't give to have a webcam on cigarbanter.com, checking on GrampaDave's progress.
I'm doing just Fukkin' fine, thank you very much.  This ain't my first rodeo.

They listen a hell of a lot better  when their parents aren't around.  Their biggest punishment from their mother is having to listen to her drone on and on.  I prefer to be a man of few words.

Speaking of Connies, had an Aganorsa Leaf Connie this morning.  Whole lot a pepper and body!  Possibly the boldest Connie I've had.
That's a bold statement. I tend to like pepper. Was it off-putting?
No, very refined, flavorful and enjoyable.

Good Day RevRaz.

Morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor. Would be nice to hear from LostLinkBD again.  As I recall he has some interesting neighbor ladies as well.
Great morning to you, Mark. I'm looking forward to hearing from ANYONE at this point. Where's Marker or Dogdays??
Hell, we don't need to go back that far for MIA's.  Fish, Rick, CB, Chip, ....  Even Sam stays on the bubble, the slacker.
Very true. I'm changing the name to CigarSlackers. Might even get rid of the cigar part.
What the hell's a cigar?
It's a Freudian manifestation of your pud.
Must be why I enjoy a corona, and my wife doesn't like cigars at all!

Speaking of Connies, had an Aganorsa Leaf Connie this morning.  Whole lot a pepper and body!  Possibly the boldest Connie I've had.
That's a bold statement. I tend to like pepper. Was it off-putting?
No, very refined, flavorful and enjoyable.
Here's what some other folks say about it...

https://halfwheel.com/aganorsa-leaf-tabsa-connecticut-toro

https://cigar-coop.com/2016/11/cigar-review-aganorsa-leaf-tabsa-connecticut-toro-by-casa-fernandez.html

Morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor. Would be nice to hear from LostLinkBD again.  As I recall he has some interesting neighbor ladies as well.
Great morning to you, Mark. I'm looking forward to hearing from ANYONE at this point. Where's Marker or Dogdays??
Hell, we don't need to go back that far for MIA's.  Fish, Rick, CB, Chip, ....  Even Sam stays on the bubble, the slacker.
Very true. I'm changing the name to CigarSlackers. Might even get rid of the cigar part.
What the hell's a cigar?
It's a Freudian manifestation of your pud.
Must be why I enjoy a corona, and my wife doesn't like cigars at all!
It's good to be aware of yourself.
I prefer to maintain my delusions.

Speaking of Connies, had an Aganorsa Leaf Connie this morning.  Whole lot a pepper and body!  Possibly the boldest Connie I've had.
That's a bold statement. I tend to like pepper. Was it off-putting?
No, very refined, flavorful and enjoyable.
Here's what some other folks say about it...

https://halfwheel.com/aganorsa-leaf-tabsa-connecticut-toro

https://cigar-coop.com/2016/11/cigar-review-aganorsa-leaf-tabsa-connecticut-toro-by-casa-fernandez.html
"The retrohale is still home to the majority of the flavors, now a deep oak, lots of olive oil, Himalayan salt, burnt butter and some daffodils."  Really?  This dude's just makin' schitt up now.

Speaking of Connies, had an Aganorsa Leaf Connie this morning.  Whole lot a pepper and body!  Possibly the boldest Connie I've had.
That's a bold statement. I tend to like pepper. Was it off-putting?
No, very refined, flavorful and enjoyable.
Here's what some other folks say about it...

https://halfwheel.com/aganorsa-leaf-tabsa-connecticut-toro

https://cigar-coop.com/2016/11/cigar-review-aganorsa-leaf-tabsa-connecticut-toro-by-casa-fernandez.html
"The retrohale is still home to the majority of the flavors, now a deep oak, lots of olive oil, Himalayan salt, burnt butter and some daffodils."  Really?  This dude's just makin' schitt up now.
I admire his dedication, eating daffodils, just so he'll know their flavor. That's commitment.

Speaking of Connies, had an Aganorsa Leaf Connie this morning.  Whole lot a pepper and body!  Possibly the boldest Connie I've had.
That's a bold statement. I tend to like pepper. Was it off-putting?
No, very refined, flavorful and enjoyable.
Here's what some other folks say about it...

https://halfwheel.com/aganorsa-leaf-tabsa-connecticut-toro

https://cigar-coop.com/2016/11/cigar-review-aganorsa-leaf-tabsa-connecticut-toro-by-casa-fernandez.html
"The retrohale is still home to the majority of the flavors, now a deep oak, lots of olive oil, Himalayan salt, burnt butter and some daffodils."  Really?  This dude's just makin' schitt up now.
Daffodils?? ROTFLMMFAO.  Daffodils.