CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: 9/18/2018  (Read 9138 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 9/18/2018
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2018, 10:08:12 AM »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-penis-looks-like-toad-from-mario-kart-says-stormy-daniels

Ever since Stormy Daniels said she was writing a tell-all book, there has been feverish anticipation about what dirt she’d reveal about Donald Trump—but it’s safe to say no one predicted this. According to a copy obtained by The Guardian, the book gives excruciating detail of her alleged affair with Trump, including one nightmarish image in which she compares the president’s penis to Toad—the incredibly annoying mushroom character from Mario. “He knows he has an unusual penis,” Daniels writes in a book fittingly titled Full Disclosure. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool… I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart... It may have been the least impressive sex I’d ever had, but clearly, he didn’t share that opinion.” So, now you know.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2018, 10:08:16 AM »

Dear Tuesday, nobody likes you either. You're just Monday's ugly cousin.
Who is posting on Dean's log-in???   :o  ???
For a second I thought it was dawgbryant.
I thought maybe Scott had finally made his triumphant return.
That Dawg wouldn't be complaining about the days of the week.
Might be complaining about needing some fresh air, though.
Or any kind of air as he seems to have to hold his breath underwater for long periods of time.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2018, 10:10:46 AM »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-penis-looks-like-toad-from-mario-kart-says-stormy-daniels

Ever since Stormy Daniels said she was writing a tell-all book, there has been feverish anticipation about what dirt she’d reveal about Donald Trump—but it’s safe to say no one predicted this. According to a copy obtained by The Guardian, the book gives excruciating detail of her alleged affair with Trump, including one nightmarish image in which she compares the president’s penis to Toad—the incredibly annoying mushroom character from Mario. “He knows he has an unusual penis,” Daniels writes in a book fittingly titled Full Disclosure. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool… I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart... It may have been the least impressive sex I’d ever had, but clearly, he didn’t share that opinion.” So, now you know.
My diet has been going great....your posts as of late have helped greatly in me loosing my appetite.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2018, 10:12:16 AM »

My diet has been going great....your posts as of late have helped greatly in me loosing my appetite.
just another reason to hate Trump.
LOL.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2018, 10:14:41 AM »

Let me help out some more.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2018, 10:17:51 AM »

You don't like mushrooms?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2018, 10:20:07 AM »

Anita Hill, Bill Clinton, Stormy Daniels, Kavanaugh. when will someone admit to being taken advantage of by Maxine Waters?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2018, 10:20:44 AM »

not anymore.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2018, 10:23:50 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2018, 10:32:11 AM »

not anymore.
What are you gonna put on your swiss burgers?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2018, 10:32:26 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2018, 10:32:40 AM »

not anymore.
bacon

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2018, 10:33:02 AM »

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2018, 10:34:26 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.
Well, it was until we started talking about Stormy Daniels, Donald Trump, and mushrooms. Morning, Tony.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2018, 10:36:15 AM »

not anymore.
bacon
FYI, it IS National Cheeseburger Day, so there's no time like the present to celebrate. Stopping on the way home to pick up some burgers to grill for dinner.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7