Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. How'd your meeting go last night?
It went as expected. I needed to attend to get my Professional Development Units for my PMP certification. Once a month, it's no big deal. The issue was that the audio equipment wasn't very clear and the speaker had the thickest accent. Needless to say, I had a headache after all that concentration.
Once a month, sheesh, you PiMPs are tough.  Most of us only need continuing education credits once a year.

I may not eat after all.
It it helps my Campesino and La Barba Red arrived today and are resting in the humi.
Got a delivery tonight myself. Got these as well as a 10er of Illusione Rothschild and Southern Deaw Jacob's Ladder.
Nice package.
TNWSS
Didn't give me long to enjoy that one, did you.
TWSS
Nicely done.  Not bad for a Dave.

One year ago:

...Toys R Us, the pioneering big box toy retailer, announced that it was filing for bankruptcy protection, but that it would continue its normal business operations. (The company announced in March of 2018 that it would be liquidating its U.S. business.)
My kids are still mourning. They cross themselves every time we drive passed a vacant commercial building that used to host one.

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. How'd your meeting go last night?
It went as expected. I needed to attend to get my Professional Development Units for my PMP certification. Once a month, it's no big deal. The issue was that the audio equipment wasn't very clear and the speaker had the thickest accent. Needless to say, I had a headache after all that concentration.
Once a month, sheesh, you PiMPs are tough.  Most of us only need continuing education credits once a year.
I need 15 per year.  As in hours.  FMTT (© SCDave)

Good morning, Mark.

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. How'd your meeting go last night?
It went as expected. I needed to attend to get my Professional Development Units for my PMP certification. Once a month, it's no big deal. The issue was that the audio equipment wasn't very clear and the speaker had the thickest accent. Needless to say, I had a headache after all that concentration.
Once a month, sheesh, you PiMPs are tough.  Most of us only need continuing education credits once a year.
I don't have to go every month but I need 60 hours every 3 years. There are plenty of ways to earn them but a couple of hours once a month at a meeting is an easy way to do it.

Edit: 60, not 36. Oops.

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. How'd your meeting go last night?
It went as expected. I needed to attend to get my Professional Development Units for my PMP certification. Once a month, it's no big deal. The issue was that the audio equipment wasn't very clear and the speaker had the thickest accent. Needless to say, I had a headache after all that concentration.
Once a month, sheesh, you PiMPs are tough.  Most of us only need continuing education credits once a year.
I don't have to go every month but I need 36 hours every 3 years. There are plenty of ways to earn them but a couple of hours once a month at a meeting is an easy way to do it.
Meet at a decent restaurant and get some chow in the process, much more tolerable that way.

Good morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.  Dean must still be in the hot tub.

Today’s Birthdays:
Actor Fred Willard is 85.
Wow, had no idea he was that old.

Morning Mr. Bean.  Sleeping in this morning?

good morning guys.
EPC 2nd and coffee.
just dropped off the lady's daughter at work.

Today’s Birthdays:
Actor Fred Willard is 85.
Wow, had no idea he was that old.
Actually, this is incorrect, he's 79.  Dave posting #fakebirthdays.

Morning Mr. Bean.  Sleeping in this morning?
No, just actually sleeping.

Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. How'd your meeting go last night?
It went as expected. I needed to attend to get my Professional Development Units for my PMP certification. Once a month, it's no big deal. The issue was that the audio equipment wasn't very clear and the speaker had the thickest accent. Needless to say, I had a headache after all that concentration.
Once a month, sheesh, you PiMPs are tough.  Most of us only need continuing education credits once a year.
I used to have to do that once every two years to keep my insurance license active. Dreaded it every time.

Ahhhhh Tuesday. The day to remember all the things I didn't get done on Monday- and push them off until Wednesday.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7