they are doing over 100 recues in New Bern, NC. I was under the impression they issued a mandatory evacuation and if you needed help you were on your own? WTF.
Hard to imagine someone ignoring advice and doing stupid schitt then expecting another person to come to their rescue when it goes south.   ;)
pretty fucking stupid and selfish. they can plead for help when it's too late, putting others at risk, but God forbid they humble themselves and ask for help before the storm.

so someone tell me how $50.00 for a fiver is "dumping" cigars.  Cigar Page is as bad as the rest...  Good morning all!
Morning Sam.
It's called Sales and Marketing.
Has remarkable similarities to politics.
And politicians are to be believed as much.

so someone tell me how $50.00 for a fiver is "dumping" cigars.  Cigar Page is as bad as the rest...  Good morning all!
They're obviously hoping to dump them on some unsuspecting rube. Morning, Sam.
Well, May be a rube, but at least in this case, not unsuspecting.  they failed in their mission in that case.
Clearly you are not the rube they're looking for.

A young father from Texas who caught a 47 year old man sexually assaulting his 5 year old daughter will not be charged for beating the molester to death. The father was alerted by another child and ran to a remote shack hearing screams, and found the man and his daughter with their underwear off. He went into a rage beating the man with his bare hands, then called 911 for help.

Under Texas law, deadly force is authorized and justified in order to stop an aggravated sexual assault or sexual assault.

Sounds like justice to me!
I think he's a hero!
Damn straight!
He should also sue the dead pervs estate for any medical bills related to injured hands.

they are doing over 100 recues in New Bern, NC. I was under the impression they issued a mandatory evacuation and if you needed help you were on your own? WTF.
Hard to imagine someone ignoring advice and doing stupid schitt then expecting another person to come to their rescue when it goes south.   ;)
pretty fucking stupid and selfish. they can plead for help when it's too late, putting others at risk, but God forbid they humble themselves and ask for help before the storm.
Better yet, they complain that the help was not quick enough or that accommodations were not up to standard.

they are doing over 100 recues in New Bern, NC. I was under the impression they issued a mandatory evacuation and if you needed help you were on your own? WTF.
Hard to imagine someone ignoring advice and doing stupid schitt then expecting another person to come to their rescue when it goes south.   ;)
pretty fucking stupid and selfish. they can plead for help when it's too late, putting others at risk, but God forbid they humble themselves and ask for help before the storm.
Better yet, they complain that the help was not quick enough or that accommodations were not up to standard.
too many people have the mentality today that someone will ALWAYS help them, LOL including the FEMA claims.

they are doing over 100 recues in New Bern, NC. I was under the impression they issued a mandatory evacuation and if you needed help you were on your own? WTF.
Hard to imagine someone ignoring advice and doing stupid schitt then expecting another person to come to their rescue when it goes south.   ;)
pretty fucking stupid and selfish. they can plead for help when it's too late, putting others at risk, but God forbid they humble themselves and ask for help before the storm.
Better yet, they complain that the help was not quick enough or that accommodations were not up to standard.
too many people have the mentality today that someone will ALWAYS help them, LOL including the FEMA claims.
Kind of reminds me of this joke:

A terrible storm came into a town and local officials sent out an emergency warning that the riverbanks would soon overflow and flood the nearby homes. They ordered everyone in the town to evacuate immediately.

A faithful Christian man heard the warning and decided to stay, saying to himself, “I will trust God and if I am in danger, then God will send a divine miracle to save me.”

The neighbors came by his house and said to him, “We’re leaving and there is room for you in our car, please come with us!” But the man declined. “I have faith that God will save me.”

As the man stood on his porch watching the water rise up the steps, a man in a canoe paddled by and called to him, “Hurry and come into my canoe, the waters are rising quickly!” But the man again said, “No thanks, God will save me.”

The floodwaters rose higher pouring water into his living room and the man had to retreat to the second floor. A police motorboat came by and saw him at the window. “We will come up and rescue you!” they shouted. But the man refused, waving them off saying, “Use your time to save someone else! I have faith that God will save me!”

The flood waters rose higher and higher and the man had to climb up to his rooftop.

A helicopter spotted him and dropped a rope ladder. A rescue officer came down the ladder and pleaded with the man, "Grab my hand and I will pull you up!" But the man STILL refused, folding his arms tightly to his body. “No thank you! God will save me!”

Shortly after, the house broke up and the floodwaters swept the man away and he drowned.

When in Heaven, the man stood before God and asked, “I put all of my faith in You. Why didn’t You come and save me?”

And God said, “Son, I sent you a warning. I sent you a car. I sent you a canoe. I sent you a motorboat. I sent you a helicopter. What more were you looking for?”

OMFG!

Thanks for sharing that Dean.... :o   >:(

"...threatening storm surge of floodwater miles inland and ripping apart buildings with screaming wind and pelting rain."

Thanks for sharing that Dean.... :o   >:(

not a problem, anytime. 😅

they are doing over 100 recues in New Bern, NC. I was under the impression they issued a mandatory evacuation and if you needed help you were on your own? WTF.
Hard to imagine someone ignoring advice and doing stupid schitt then expecting another person to come to their rescue when it goes south.   ;)
pretty fucking stupid and selfish. they can plead for help when it's too late, putting others at risk, but God forbid they humble themselves and ask for help before the storm.
Better yet, they complain that the help was not quick enough or that accommodations were not up to standard.
too many people have the mentality today that someone will ALWAYS help them, LOL including the FEMA claims.
F'kn deadbeats!  Oh wait...

they are doing over 100 recues in New Bern, NC. I was under the impression they issued a mandatory evacuation and if you needed help you were on your own? WTF.
Hard to imagine someone ignoring advice and doing stupid schitt then expecting another person to come to their rescue when it goes south.   ;)
pretty fucking stupid and selfish. they can plead for help when it's too late, putting others at risk, but God forbid they humble themselves and ask for help before the storm.
Better yet, they complain that the help was not quick enough or that accommodations were not up to standard.

Thanks for sharing that Dean.... :o   >:(
Need an antidote.