Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Miss New York Nia Imani named Miss America.  I know you were wondering.
Is that Trump's jam?
No, that's Miss Universe.
Are they not doing the Miss Tiny Hands pageant anymore?
He sold his groping interest in it a number of years ago.

Morning Daves, Tony, and MondayDean.  #1 on your agenda would not work for me; I can't stand waking up to a dirty kitchen.  Just starts the day off wrong.
like I make a huge mess cooking when I wasn't home most of the weekend.
That's no excuse, mister, now get on that kitchen!
that task has been completed. contemplating mowing.
Mowing is mindless, you can contemplate while you walk behind it.  Now get going!
I ride.
We're still talking about mowing the lawn, right?
I sincerely doubt it.
yes mowing.

retirement in Florida agenda today:
1- doing Saturday's and Sunday's dishes.
2- consider getting gas and mowing.
3- smoke cigars and drink coffee.
Too busy for the hot tub or entertaining visitors?

Morning Daves, Tony, and MondayDean.  #1 on your agenda would not work for me; I can't stand waking up to a dirty kitchen.  Just starts the day off wrong.
Agree 100%.  One of the few rules I made for Son and DIL.  Sink has to be clear every night.  My dishwasher has been used more in the last three months than 25 years leading up to this.

Longest game in NFL history yesterday at Miami vs Titans at 7 hours, 8 minutes.
I wouldn't know anything about that, but Clemson gave its fans heart palpitations on Saturday.
They are good at that.  Just stringing the Aggies along.  Good for TV ratings.
Even with the loss, I'm surprised A&M didn't enter the top 25.  Hopefully make the SEC a little more exciting this year.
Did ND take the day off Saturday?  Ball State?

Morning Daves, Tony, and MondayDean.  #1 on your agenda would not work for me; I can't stand waking up to a dirty kitchen.  Just starts the day off wrong.
like I make a huge mess cooking when I wasn't home most of the weekend.
Then it's that much easier to clean.

retirement in Florida agenda today:
1- doing Saturday's and Sunday's dishes.
2- consider getting gas and mowing.
3- smoke cigars and drink coffee.
That sounds rough. I'd start using paper plates.
Don't hold coffee very well.

All caught up and Dean left to mow... ::)

Morning Daves, Tony, and MondayDean.  #1 on your agenda would not work for me; I can't stand waking up to a dirty kitchen.  Just starts the day off wrong.
Agree 100%.  One of the few rules I made for Son and DIL.  Sink has to be clear every night.  My dishwasher has been used more in the last three months than 25 years leading up to this.
I'm not that anal. I was married to 3 women who screamed if there was one dirty dish in the sink. I've used the dish washer here twice in a year. fuck it.

off to get mower gas.

Longest game in NFL history yesterday at Miami vs Titans at 7 hours, 8 minutes.
I wouldn't know anything about that, but Clemson gave its fans heart palpitations on Saturday.
They are good at that.  Just stringing the Aggies along.  Good for TV ratings.
Even with the loss, I'm surprised A&M didn't enter the top 25.  Hopefully make the SEC a little more exciting this year.
Did ND take the day off Saturday?  Ball State?
Sure looked that way at times.  Wimbush threw three interceptions.  Sheesh.

Longest game in NFL history yesterday at Miami vs Titans at 7 hours, 8 minutes.
I wouldn't know anything about that, but Clemson gave its fans heart palpitations on Saturday.
They are good at that.  Just stringing the Aggies along.  Good for TV ratings.
Even with the loss, I'm surprised A&M didn't enter the top 25.  Hopefully make the SEC a little more exciting this year.
Did ND take the day off Saturday?  Ball State?
Sure looked that way at times.  Wimbush threw three interceptions.  Sheesh.
QB definitely seems to be the weak link for the team this year.  Don't know what options they have.

Longest game in NFL history yesterday at Miami vs Titans at 7 hours, 8 minutes.
I wouldn't know anything about that, but Clemson gave its fans heart palpitations on Saturday.
They are good at that.  Just stringing the Aggies along.  Good for TV ratings.
Even with the loss, I'm surprised A&M didn't enter the top 25.  Hopefully make the SEC a little more exciting this year.
Did ND take the day off Saturday?  Ball State?
Sure looked that way at times.  Wimbush threw three interceptions.  Sheesh.
QB definitely seems to be the weak link for the team this year.  Don't know what options they have.
Defense won the game  Wimbush can scramble and throw, but his decision making leaves something to be desired.  The backup Ian Book is pretty good, hopefully he can get some playing time.

Morning, muchachos.

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, BossBret.
Logged