Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Another under the radar cigar worth trying (both the Natural and Maduro)
Solid little smoke for when you don't have a lot of time.

http://www.stogieguys.com/2018/08/08132018-cigar-review-e-p-carrillo-interlude-maduro-carrillitos.html

all Daves accounted for now.
the world is right again.
Well, it would be if there were some cigar deals, anyway.

all Daves accounted for now.
the world is right again.
Well, it would be if there were some cigar deals, anyway.
so long as I can keep EPC 2nds in stock all is well.

Here's one I highly recommend.
Another winner from My Father:

http://www.stogieguys.com/2018/08/08292018-cigar-review-my-father-la-gran-oferta-robusto.html
More importantly, those don't seem to be Clemson cheerleaders.
Save that for gameday.
Although my daughter met some nice folks at the game last Saturday...

Back at it, short week style.
Feels like it was just the 4th of July..

Good morning, Dave.
No doubt. Kids were supposed to start back to school today, but it was called due to heat. Sheesh on extra summer.
remember this come winter.
Is Winter a new lady in your life?
no new women.
Folks, you know Dean only dates old women, it's better for his heart health.

Back at it, short week style.
Feels like it was just the 4th of July..

Good morning, Dave.
No doubt. Kids were supposed to start back to school today, but it was called due to heat. Sheesh on extra summer.
remember this come winter.
Is Winter a new lady in your life?
no new women.
Folks, you know Dean only dates old women, it's better for his heart health.
I think you're projecting. Dean has never claimed any heart issues.

Good morning, Flip.

Back at it, short week style.
Feels like it was just the 4th of July..

Good morning, Dave.
No doubt. Kids were supposed to start back to school today, but it was called due to heat. Sheesh on extra summer.
remember this come winter.
Is Winter a new lady in your life?
no new women.
Folks, you know Dean only dates old women, it's better for his heart health.
I think you're projecting. Dean has never claimed any heart issues.

Good morning, Flip.
I was told I have no heart.

Back at it, short week style.
Feels like it was just the 4th of July..

Good morning, Dave.
No doubt. Kids were supposed to start back to school today, but it was called due to heat. Sheesh on extra summer.
remember this come winter.
Is Winter a new lady in your life?
no new women.
Folks, you know Dean only dates old women, it's better for his heart health.
I think you're projecting. Dean has never claimed any heart issues.

Good morning, Flip.
I was told I have no heart.
Don't need one!

Traveling Dave's back, so here's a last
Flip Joke of the day:
A man walks into the bank, and goes up to the loan officer's desk, a Ms. Patty
Wak. He introduces himself as Derek Jagger, Mik Jaggers son. He asks for
a loan to open a new business.  He says, he knows the bank president, and she should
approve his loan.  She asks, what collateral, he has to back his loan, and he produces a
small ceramic elephant from his pocket, and places it on her desk.  She says, there is no way
she can approve his loan.  He reminds her that he knows the bank president, and she should
double check with him. So Patty takes the little ceramic elephant, and explains the to bank President,
why she is not inclined to give him the loan, and what kind of collateral is a ceramic elephant.
The Bank president explains" "That's a knick knack, Ms. Patti Wak, give the man a loan
his old man is a Rolling Stone!"
.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7