Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2018, 12:35:29 PM »

Hmm, Ham & cheese samwich on a pretzel roll with ice tea and jalapeno flavored potato chips!

that sounds good.
It sure does. Even the jalapeņo chips. Time for me to go find some grub too.
I had pbj. building sauce with hot Italian sausage.

« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2018, 01:07:33 PM »

Hmm, Ham & cheese samwich on a pretzel roll with ice tea and jalapeno flavored potato chips!

that sounds good.
It sure does. Even the jalapeņo chips. Time for me to go find some grub too.
I had pbj. building sauce with hot Italian sausage.

If I didn't know better, I'd be repulsed by that statement.

« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2018, 01:08:48 PM »

Hmm, Ham & cheese samwich on a pretzel roll with ice tea and jalapeno flavored potato chips!

that sounds good.
It sure does. Even the jalapeņo chips. Time for me to go find some grub too.
I had pbj. building sauce with hot Italian sausage.

If I didn't know better, I'd be repulsed by that statement.
why, what's wrong with pasta, sauce, and sausage?

« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2018, 01:22:51 PM »

Hmm, Ham & cheese samwich on a pretzel roll with ice tea and jalapeno flavored potato chips!

that sounds good.
It sure does. Even the jalapeņo chips. Time for me to go find some grub too.
I had pbj. building sauce with hot Italian sausage.

If I didn't know better, I'd be repulsed by that statement.
LALTS

« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2018, 01:26:36 PM »

Hmm, Ham & cheese samwich on a pretzel roll with ice tea and jalapeno flavored potato chips!

that sounds good.
It sure does. Even the jalapeņo chips. Time for me to go find some grub too.
I had pbj. building sauce with hot Italian sausage.

If I didn't know better, I'd be repulsed by that statement.
why, what's wrong with pasta, sauce, and sausage?
Let's just say that when I build sauce with my hot Italian sausage, I'm not the one who does the ingesting.

« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2018, 01:34:46 PM »

Hmm, Ham & cheese samwich on a pretzel roll with ice tea and jalapeno flavored potato chips!

that sounds good.
It sure does. Even the jalapeņo chips. Time for me to go find some grub too.
I had pbj. building sauce with hot Italian sausage.

If I didn't know better, I'd be repulsed by that statement.
why, what's wrong with pasta, sauce, and sausage?
Let's just say that when I build sauce with my hot Italian sausage, I'm not the one who does the ingesting.

I have company coming for dinner.

« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2018, 01:40:17 PM »

Hmm, Ham & cheese samwich on a pretzel roll with ice tea and jalapeno flavored potato chips!

that sounds good.
It sure does. Even the jalapeņo chips. Time for me to go find some grub too.
I had pbj. building sauce with hot Italian sausage.

If I didn't know better, I'd be repulsed by that statement.
why, what's wrong with pasta, sauce, and sausage?
Let's just say that when I build sauce with my hot Italian sausage, I'm not the one who does the ingesting.

I have company coming for dinner.
Give it up, Tony, this one has passed him by.

« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2018, 02:02:18 PM »

Hmm, Ham & cheese samwich on a pretzel roll with ice tea and jalapeno flavored potato chips!
Egg salad on multi-grain with mustard, sliced tomato, julienne carrots, and of course, bacon.

« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2018, 02:05:11 PM »

Hmm, Ham & cheese samwich on a pretzel roll with ice tea and jalapeno flavored potato chips!

that sounds good.
It sure does. Even the jalapeņo chips. Time for me to go find some grub too.
I had pbj. building sauce with hot Italian sausage.

If I didn't know better, I'd be repulsed by that statement.
why, what's wrong with pasta, sauce, and sausage?
Let's just say that when I build sauce with my hot Italian sausage, I'm not the one who does the ingesting.

I have company coming for dinner.
Give it up, Tony, this one has passed him by.
I wish it had passed me by, too.   :P

« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2018, 02:06:16 PM »

Hmm, Ham & cheese samwich on a pretzel roll with ice tea and jalapeno flavored potato chips!
Egg salad on multi-grain with mustard, sliced tomato, julienne carrots, and of course, bacon.
That's some combo.

« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2018, 02:07:32 PM »

Hmm, Ham & cheese samwich on a pretzel roll with ice tea and jalapeno flavored potato chips!

that sounds good.
It sure does. Even the jalapeņo chips. Time for me to go find some grub too.
I had pbj. building sauce with hot Italian sausage.

If I didn't know better, I'd be repulsed by that statement.
why, what's wrong with pasta, sauce, and sausage?
Let's just say that when I build sauce with my hot Italian sausage, I'm not the one who does the ingesting.

I have company cumming for dinner.
Give it up, Tony, this one has passed him by.

Look again. I don't think this passed him at all.

« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2018, 02:15:28 PM »

Hmm, Ham & cheese samwich on a pretzel roll with ice tea and jalapeno flavored potato chips!

that sounds good.
It sure does. Even the jalapeņo chips. Time for me to go find some grub too.
I had pbj. building sauce with hot Italian sausage.

If I didn't know better, I'd be repulsed by that statement.
why, what's wrong with pasta, sauce, and sausage?
Let's just say that when I build sauce with my hot Italian sausage, I'm not the one who does the ingesting.

I have company cumming for dinner.
Give it up, Tony, this one has passed him by.

Look again. I don't think this passed him at all.
#fakenews

« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2018, 02:16:27 PM »

@LTG: Any OT this week?

« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2018, 02:23:05 PM »

@LTG: Any OT this week?
Oh my, yes. Super busy at work right now, and the OT is unlimited. Working a bit when I get home, then some more on Saturday after I hopefully hit the links, pending the weather report.

« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2018, 02:24:52 PM »

@LTG: Any OT this week?
Oh my, yes. Super busy at work right now, and the OT is unlimited. Working a bit when I get home, then some more on Saturday after I hopefully hit the links, pending the weather report.
Won't have any next week, though, with the holiday. I'll miss the extra $, but it's nice to have a week where I don't have to work more than my normal shift.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8