Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2018, 11:55:42 AM »

Another sign of the slow steady decline of the western world.
https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/47730/
Not so slow a decline.  More like full crash and burn.

« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2018, 11:56:36 AM »

601 Brown robusto lit. still waiting on cable, was suppose to be here between 9 and 10am. WTF.
called the rep from yesterday but got her voice mail.
I take it you recently got a 601 Rainbow sampler?

« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2018, 12:02:18 PM »

601 Brown robusto lit. still waiting on cable, was suppose to be here between 9 and 10am. WTF.
called the rep from yesterday but got her voice mail.
I take it you recently got a 601 Rainbow sampler?
😊

« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2018, 12:07:22 PM »

Time for doughnuts and then we're heading to Six Flags for the day. I'm hoping to relax with a smoke and a drink later this evening.
Have fun, SixTonys.
That's a fat joke, right?
it is now.
LALTS

« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2018, 12:34:08 PM »

good morning everybody. is it Monday yet?
cigar and coffee as I wait for the cable guy or gal.
knowing Dean's luck, the cable gal, will be a 62 year old nymphomaniac,
who can climb ladders, and is good with a crimping tool!

« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2018, 12:43:11 PM »

And Flip just talked about what he has in his humi.   ::)
the two remaining humidors, I sold the big humidor and a an airtight
storage box with cigars for a paltry $120, to give the cigars in them, a good home.

« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2018, 12:47:22 PM »

And Flip just talked about what he has in his humi.   ::)
the two remaining humidors, I sold the big humidor and a an airtight
storage box with cigars for a paltry $120, to give the cigars in them, a good home.
damn, where was I?

« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2018, 12:48:09 PM »

good morning everybody. is it Monday yet?
cigar and coffee as I wait for the cable guy or gal.
knowing Dean's luck, the cable gal, will be a 62 year old nymphomaniac,
who can climb ladders, and is good with a crimping tool!
they gotta get here first. 😡

« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2018, 01:06:09 PM »

And Flip just talked about what he has in his humi.   ::)
the two remaining humidors, I sold the big humidor and a an airtight
storage box with cigars for a paltry $120, to give the cigars in them, a good home.
damn, where was I?
Yeah, where was the banter fire sale?

« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2018, 01:10:46 PM »

And Flip just talked about what he has in his humi.   ::)
the two remaining humidors, I sold the big humidor and a an airtight
storage box with cigars for a paltry $120, to give the cigars in them, a good home.
damn, where was I?
Yeah, where was the banter fire sale?
This was a local guy, who I had enjoyed cigars with at the legion, no trips to post office involved,
he did get a three pack of Buesos in the deal, as well as a fiver of EPC's an oliva V, some San Lontanos
and CLE quarentas, included with a bunch of Gurkhas.

« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2018, 01:20:18 PM »

And Flip just talked about what he has in his humi.   ::)
the two remaining humidors, I sold the big humidor and a an airtight
storage box with cigars for a paltry $120, to give the cigars in them, a good home.
damn, where was I?
Yeah, where was the banter fire sale?
This was a local guy, who I had enjoyed cigars with at the legion, no trips to post office involved,
he did get a three pack of Buesos in the deal, as well as a fiver of EPC's an oliva V, some San Lontanos
and CLE quarentas, included with a bunch of Gurkhas.
He didn't ask for you to pay him to take the Gurkhas?

« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2018, 01:21:01 PM »

You get rid of the cigars, and the women have won.   :'(   >:(

« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2018, 01:21:36 PM »

And Flip just talked about what he has in his humi.   ::)
the two remaining humidors, I sold the big humidor and a an airtight
storage box with cigars for a paltry $120, to give the cigars in them, a good home.
damn, where was I?
Yeah, where was the banter fire sale?
Yea, sheesh!

« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2018, 02:19:04 PM »

Afternoon cablelady lull...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7