Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2018, 03:54:10 PM »

San Lotano Bull ready to light for my afternoon commute Afternoon Boat Watching. 8)
Thought the weather was still bad, many boats out?

« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2018, 03:56:56 PM »

San Lotano Bull ready to light for my afternoon commute Afternoon Boat Watching. 8)
Thought the weather was still bad, many boats out?
Weather cleared up for a few hours but more thunderstorms headed our way right now.  During the week most boats are larger transient boats that don’t have issues with thunderstorms.

Hoping I can go to Wilmington and bring the boat back tomorrow morning.

« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2018, 04:12:46 PM »

I'm considering the RP Decade Cameroon robusto that I bought at the local shop, as my evening commute smoke.
Do you need validation?
It's not like you're checking to buy me some for my commute home....
BostonDave is FiestyDave.
Tell me about it. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the country.

Has anyone checked today's birthday list for dead people?
edit: probably not since it was late, again.
I did miss MC Funky J's birthday today (still alive)

« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2018, 04:27:30 PM »

I'm considering the RP Decade Cameroon robusto that I bought at the local shop, as my evening commute smoke.
Had the toro we got from the Page on Friday or Saturday. Quite enjoyed it.
My His robusto has had significantly more rest and I'm hoping it will meet my expectations.
TWSS
I set you up good for that one. I would have been disappointed if you didn't use the opportunity.
No, you set him up poorly.  If the bastard doesn't have to work for these, he'll be to lazy to rise to the occasions when he has to work a little.

« Reply #94 on: July 30, 2018, 04:50:37 PM »

I'm considering the RP Decade Cameroon robusto that I bought at the local shop, as my evening commute smoke.
Had the toro we got from the Page on Friday or Saturday. Quite enjoyed it.
My His robusto has had significantly more rest and I'm hoping it will meet my expectations.
TWSS
I set you up good for that one. I would have been disappointed if you didn't use the opportunity.
No, you set him up poorly.  If the bastard doesn't have to work for these, he'll be to lazy to rise to the occasions when he has to work a little.
TWSS?

« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2018, 05:05:50 PM »

Raining again, heavy line of storms approaching.

« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2018, 05:18:16 PM »

Raining again, heavy line of storms approaching.
Damn tornado warning now

« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2018, 05:23:05 PM »

Cloudy here, but I'm gonna head out with my Decade Cameroon.

« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2018, 05:23:42 PM »

Raining again, heavy line of storms approaching.
Will the balcony shield you or is it time to head inside?

« Reply #99 on: July 30, 2018, 05:25:11 PM »

Raining again, heavy line of storms approaching.
Will the balcony shield you or is it time to head inside?
Never mind....thunderstorm can be fun to watch.  Tornado not so much.

« Reply #100 on: July 30, 2018, 05:41:14 PM »

Raining again, heavy line of storms approaching.
Will the balcony shield you or is it time to head inside?
Depends on the wind, I am shielded on 3 sides.  Right now it is just light rain with almost no wind but that heavy line might get the place wet.

« Reply #101 on: July 30, 2018, 05:42:31 PM »

Raining again, heavy line of storms approaching.
Will the balcony shield you or is it time to head inside?
Never mind....thunderstorm can be fun to watch.  Tornado not so much.
Exactly, I enjoy watching the moderate thunderstorms over the water but not with tornadoes, vicious cloud to ground lightning  or hail.

Big storm line is still about 30-45 minutes away.

« Reply #102 on: July 30, 2018, 06:38:25 PM »

I'm considering the RP Decade Cameroon robusto that I bought at the local shop, as my evening commute smoke.
Had the toro we got from the Page on Friday or Saturday. Quite enjoyed it.
My robusto has had significantly more rest and I'm hoping it will meet my expectations.
Nice cigar. Very leathery. Traditional Cameroon flavors. Construction is very good. The ash hung on for about 2 inches.

« Reply #103 on: July 30, 2018, 06:41:29 PM »

Just found my $400 cigar order at the wrong house, vacant for rent house, tracking said delivered 5 hours ago.
Trying a REO robusto by Ortega and coffee.
Sheesh

« Reply #104 on: July 30, 2018, 06:48:20 PM »

Just found my $400 cigar order at the wrong house, vacant for rent house, tracking said delivered 5 hours ago.
Trying a REO robusto by Ortega and coffee.
Sheesh
I used to smoke those REOs about 10 years ago. I think RP was distributing them in those days. I remember them being very full bodied with dark espresso notes. Not great smokes but worth the <$2 I paid for them.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8