Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2018, 01:09:21 PM »

Been a super busy Monday. Haven't even gone to find lunch yet.
Can I interest you in half price cheesecake?

« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2018, 01:11:29 PM »

Tony will be happy to know that today is National Cheesecake Day!
Wife doesn't normally work Mondays, but they've got her working tonight because of it.
Because of Cheesecake Day?
She works at the Cheesecake Factory.
Ahhhh. This information hadn't been previously divulged.
Indeed it has been.

« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2018, 01:11:51 PM »

I very nearly hit the RB Hababos at $26, before I realized the listing is for 5, not 10, as shown in the picture. Rat bastards almost got me.

« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2018, 01:12:31 PM »

Tony will be happy to know that today is National Cheesecake Day!
Wife doesn't normally work Mondays, but they've got her working tonight because of it.
Because of Cheesecake Day?
She works at the Cheesecake Factory.
Ahhhh. This information hadn't been previously divulged.
Indeed it has been.
Give the guy a break, he's up every night (mostly) making sure this place flips for us.

« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2018, 01:12:49 PM »

I've been at lunch an hour and haven't missed a single post? Sheesh on Monday!
Well, it isn't quite the same without Mr. Monday participating.
Guess he's lining up nurses for home care starting tomorrow.

« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2018, 01:14:24 PM »

Been a super busy Monday. Haven't even gone to find lunch yet.
Can I interest you in half price cheesecake?
You absolutely can.

« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2018, 01:15:04 PM »

Tony will be happy to know that today is National Cheesecake Day!
Wife doesn't normally work Mondays, but they've got her working tonight because of it.
Because of Cheesecake Day?
She works at the Cheesecake Factory.
Ahhhh. This information hadn't been previously divulged.
Indeed it has been.
GFY. Who asked you?

« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2018, 01:15:39 PM »

Been a super busy Monday. Haven't even gone to find lunch yet.
I skipped breakfast & lunch.... of course it helped that at a neighbors Bar-B-Q yesterday
I was given a partially cooked pork sausage patty... nope them patties, should not be served rare.
I just feel bad, cause I only ate a little, and feed the rest to the dog.  I had mild food poisoning last night
and this morning.  I heard the dog barking this morning, so it is still alive.

« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2018, 01:18:02 PM »

As a little birdie mentioned last week about the rumored fazing out of SL Ovals....
Seems discounting has begun....
CI has some very nice prices on boxes on their 1 Day Deal.

« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2018, 01:18:58 PM »

Tony will be happy to know that today is National Cheesecake Day!
Wife doesn't normally work Mondays, but they've got her working tonight because of it.
Because of Cheesecake Day?
She works at the Cheesecake Factory.
Ahhhh. This information hadn't been previously divulged.
Indeed it has been.
GFY. Who asked you?
If I waited for that, you wouldn't hear much from me, would you.... :P

« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2018, 01:36:39 PM »

Has anyone here ever actually gotten anything from a Scorcher? I don't know that I've ever seen a good deal come up there. Granted, I haven't see all of the 4k+ deals so far this time around, but still.
I'm pretty sure I have, but not in a long while.
They had some great Scorcher deals back when they first opened up for business but after about 6 months they reduced to maybe 2 or 3 in a week of scorchers at best and now decent deals regret are pretty rare.

« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2018, 01:52:54 PM »

Tony will be happy to know that today is National Cheesecake Day!
Wife doesn't normally work Mondays, but they've got her working tonight because of it.
Because of Cheesecake Day?
She works at the Cheesecake Factory.
Ahhhh. This information hadn't been previously divulged.
Indeed it has been.
GFY. Who asked you?
If I waited for that, you wouldn't hear much from me, would you....
Point well taken.

« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2018, 02:09:16 PM »

I'm considering the RP Decade Cameroon robusto that I bought at the local shop, as my evening commute smoke.

« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2018, 02:16:36 PM »

I'm considering the RP Decade Cameroon robusto that I bought at the local shop, as my evening commute smoke.
Had the toro we got from the Page on Friday or Saturday. Quite enjoyed it.

« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2018, 02:19:13 PM »

I'm considering the RP Decade Cameroon robusto that I bought at the local shop, as my evening commute smoke.
Do you need validation?
It's not like you're checking to buy me some for my commute home.... :P
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8