Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2018, 02:21:38 PM »

Speaking of commute home smokes with RP....no Sammahy today?

« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2018, 02:21:43 PM »

I'm considering the RP Decade Cameroon robusto that I bought at the local shop, as my evening commute smoke.
Do you need validation?
It's not like you're checking to buy me some for my commute home.... :P
BostonDave is FiestyDave.

« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2018, 02:22:03 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2018, 02:32:39 PM »

I'm considering the RP Decade Cameroon robusto that I bought at the local shop, as my evening commute smoke.
Do you need validation?
It's not like you're checking to buy me some for my commute home.... :P
BostonDave is FiestyDave.
Us New Englandahs just say it the way we see it.

« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2018, 02:32:58 PM »

Later Dave.

« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2018, 02:40:07 PM »

« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2018, 02:54:56 PM »

I'm considering the RP Decade Cameroon robusto that I bought at the local shop, as my evening commute smoke.
Do you need validation?
It's not like you're checking to buy me some for my commute home....
BostonDave is FiestyDave.
Tell me about it. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the country.

« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2018, 02:55:57 PM »

I'm considering the RP Decade Cameroon robusto that I bought at the local shop, as my evening commute smoke.
Had the toro we got from the Page on Friday or Saturday. Quite enjoyed it.
My robusto has had significantly more rest and I'm hoping it will meet my expectations.

« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2018, 02:57:33 PM »

I'm considering the RP Decade Cameroon robusto that I bought at the local shop, as my evening commute smoke.
Do you need validation?
It's not like you're checking to buy me some for my commute home....
BostonDave is FiestyDave.
Tell me about it. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the country.
Has anyone checked today's birthday list for dead people?
edit: probably not since it was late, again.

« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2018, 02:57:54 PM »

I'm considering the RP Decade Cameroon robusto that I bought at the local shop, as my evening commute smoke.
Had the toro we got from the Page on Friday or Saturday. Quite enjoyed it.
My His robusto has had significantly more rest and I'm hoping it will meet my expectations.
TWSS

« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2018, 03:13:49 PM »

I'm considering the RP Decade Cameroon robusto that I bought at the local shop, as my evening commute smoke.
Had the toro we got from the Page on Friday or Saturday. Quite enjoyed it.
My His robusto Nub has had significantly more rest and I'm hoping it will meet my expectations.
TWSS

« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2018, 03:21:40 PM »

I'm considering the RP Decade Cameroon robusto that I bought at the local shop, as my evening commute smoke.
Do you need validation?
It's not like you're checking to buy me some for my commute home....
BostonDave is FiestyDave.
Tell me about it. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the country.
Has anyone checked today's birthday list for dead people?
edit: probably not since it was late, again.
LMFAO!

« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2018, 03:22:33 PM »

I'm considering the RP Decade Cameroon robusto that I bought at the local shop, as my evening commute smoke.
Had the toro we got from the Page on Friday or Saturday. Quite enjoyed it.
My His robusto has had significantly more rest and I'm hoping it will meet my expectations.
TWSS
I set you up good for that one. I would have been disappointed if you didn't use the opportunity.

« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2018, 03:24:05 PM »

I'm considering the RP Decade Cameroon robusto that I bought at the local shop, as my evening commute smoke.
Had the toro we got from the Page on Friday or Saturday. Quite enjoyed it.
My His robusto Nub has had significantly more rest and I'm hoping it will meet my expectations.
TWSS
Well at least it used to be a robusto before all that smoking...

« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2018, 03:35:50 PM »

San Lotano Bull ready to light for my afternoon commute Afternoon Boat Watching. 8)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8