Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2018, 12:03:47 PM »

Short Story before I drop off med refills.
Pick you up some little blue pills and you won’t have to refer to it as a “short story” anymore.

You started putting drops in your eyes yet.
directions say the day before every hour for four hours in the late afternoon.

« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2018, 12:06:30 PM »

Short Story before I drop off med refills.
Pick you up some little blue pills and you won’t have to refer to it as a “short story” anymore.

You started putting drops in your eyes yet.
directions say the day before every hour for four hours in the late afternoon.
Mine were 1 drop 3 times/day starting 3 days prior and continuing 2 weeks then 1 time/day for 2 more weeks.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/26/2018
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2018, 12:07:17 PM »

Torano Gold  Exodus 1959 toro for lunch today.

« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2018, 12:18:32 PM »

Pre-approved Cheapy Cheapo Bean deal now jammin'. :D
Pretty sure I missed it unless you were referring to Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Maduro Robusto?

« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2018, 12:23:07 PM »

Leccia White lit and a Diet Coke.
I have a diet coke going too!
That Diet Coke stuff will kill ya.

Time for me to start thinking of my evening commute smoke. Might go with a Jericho Hill 12 Honest Men (Crowned Heads).
oops,  sorry, being redundant.  didn't realize you already chastized the Diet soda thing...  I've only ever tried the 4-kicks blend.  very interested in your take on the Jericho Hill.
Jericho Hill’s are all great smokes and the 12 Honest Men (Lancero) are IMFO the best of the bunch.
And here is a very good offer on them with FS.

https://www.holts.com/cigars/clearance/jericho-hill-limited-edition.html
Indeed.

« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2018, 12:34:42 PM »

Pre-approved Cheapy Cheapo Bean deal now jammin'. :D
Pretty sure I missed it unless you were referring to Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Maduro Robusto?
It was this.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/el-cheapo-extraordinaire-samplers/1509898/#p-214277

« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2018, 12:43:59 PM »

Pre-approved Cheapy Cheapo Bean deal now jammin'. :D
Pretty sure I missed it unless you were referring to Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Maduro Robusto?
It was this.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/el-cheapo-extraordinaire-samplers/1509898/#p-214277
No thanks.

« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2018, 01:18:03 PM »

Pre-approved Cheapy Cheapo Bean deal now jammin'. :D
Pretty sure I missed it unless you were referring to Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Maduro Robusto?
It was this.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/el-cheapo-extraordinaire-samplers/1509898/#p-214277
No thanks.
Indeed. But it has Cheapo in the name, hence the pre-approval. :D

« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2018, 01:50:01 PM »

Pre-approved Cheapy Cheapo Bean deal now jammin'. :D
Pretty sure I missed it unless you were referring to Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Maduro Robusto?
It was this.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/el-cheapo-extraordinaire-samplers/1509898/#p-214277
No thanks.
Indeed. But it has Cheapo in the name, hence the pre-approval. :D
Now they have a Tatiana sampler up, in case you want to know what it would be like to buy cigars from the gas station.

« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2018, 02:07:14 PM »

Just got a heads-up from Charlie that there were a few tickets left for the Drew Estate Barn Smoker event next week. I previously tried and couldn't get in. About 8 tickets left if any of you all are interested.

Edit: barnsmoker.com to check it out. Tell 'em cigarbanter.com sent you.

« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2018, 02:08:06 PM »

Morning, all. Happy Office Friday.
Good morning, LTG.
How's the jam treatin' ya so far? ;)
Everybody must be following closely and hoping to use the code, SIZZLER.
Finally, I've been waiting for the Kuba Kubas for weeks!
Hope you caught 'em. Sam's Prensados are up now.
Foiled again!
$4 Napalm's up now.  Where's fishy?
$3.70 yesterday
Oh yeah, where?  And that better be with FS.   ;)
If you would read the banter regularly you would already know the answers. ;D

And you got more smoke for your money because they were nuclears  (toros).
Yea, what he said!

« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2018, 02:09:36 PM »

didn't he pass away this year?  who is vetting this list?
Today’s Birthdays:
 Jackson Five patriarch Joe Jackson is 88.
Validation failure by Mr. Validation himself.   Sheesh.
Yea, I know.  Didn't feel like editing the list.  At least I got the fuckin' thing up before heading to the airport so you whiners wouldn't start on that...

« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2018, 02:18:36 PM »

didn't he pass away this year?  who is vetting this list?
Today’s Birthdays:
 Jackson Five patriarch Joe Jackson is 88.
Validation failure by Mr. Validation himself.   Sheesh.
Yea, I know.  Didn't feel like editing the list.  At least I got the fuckin' thing up before heading to the airport so you whiners wouldn't start on that...
I said I wouldn't write you up unless you made the same mistake next year. Sheesh.

« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2018, 02:18:47 PM »

didn't he pass away this year?  who is vetting this list?
Today’s Birthdays:
 Jackson Five patriarch Joe Jackson is 88.
Validation failure by Mr. Validation himself.   Sheesh.
Yea, I know.  Didn't feel like editing the list.  At least I got the fuckin' thing up before heading to the airport so you whiners wouldn't start on that...
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. It's just like being married again.

« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2018, 02:19:11 PM »

Hazzuh!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7