Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2018, 12:51:59 PM »

kitten ready to pick up at noon.
nuts cut - $10
pain meds - $10
microchipped - $20
shots - $zero
nails clipped - $5
This is a real vet?
Figured the bill to be around $200.

Maybe you should make your next appointment there.
well, $148, because of the shelter he came from and 3 kittens from the litter have died, I had them do more tests and shots. they accommodated me so I can get the lady to the doctor. kitten is home reasting.

« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2018, 01:19:07 PM »

kitten ready to pick up at noon.
nuts cut - $10
pain meds - $10
microchipped - $20
shots - $zero
nails clipped - $5
This is a real vet?
Figured the bill to be around $200.

Maybe you should make your next appointment there.
well, $148, because of the shelter he came from and 3 kittens from the litter have died, I had them do more tests and shots. they accommodated me so I can get the lady to the doctor. Kitten Cat is home reasting.
Pretty sure he's a cat now that his nuts are gone.

« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2018, 02:09:45 PM »

Neutering lull?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/23/2018
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2018, 02:11:35 PM »

Neutering lull?
Actually one of the better reasons for a lull.  De-nutting contemplation...

« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2018, 02:14:58 PM »

Neutering lull?
Actually one of the better reasons for a lull.  De-nutting contemplation...
+2

« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2018, 02:16:06 PM »

Neutering lull?
Actually one of the better reasons for a lull.  De-nutting contemplation...
Certainly gives one pause (or paws in this case).

« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2018, 02:22:14 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2018, 03:08:50 PM »

Neutering lull?
Actually one of the better reasons for a lull.  De-nutting contemplation...
Certainly gives one pause (or paws in this case).
Should have stopped after your opening line...

« Reply #83 on: July 23, 2018, 03:26:04 PM »

Neutering lull?
Actually one of the better reasons for a lull.  De-nutting contemplation...
Certainly gives one pause (or paws in this case).
Should have stopped after your opening line...
I'm opening for Flip next Thursday night.  He said with material like that I might make it onto one of his CD's.

« Reply #84 on: July 23, 2018, 03:29:31 PM »

Neutering lull?
Actually one of the better reasons for a lull.  De-nutting contemplation...
Certainly gives one pause (or paws in this case).
Should have stopped after your opening line...
I'm opening for Flip next Thursday night.  He said with material like that I might make it onto one of his CD's.
hell, you can headline one of your own!

« Reply #85 on: July 23, 2018, 03:34:18 PM »

Stopped by a bagel store, and preordered  dozen Jalepeno Cheddar bagels, yesterday.
Got them and two dozen other bagels to bring in to work. between them and the
4 tubs of cream cheese(2 plain, a jalepeno salsa, and a honey almond), and a tub of whipped butter
plus I had a couple of boxes of pork roll, for one of the guys in the office, it made my rainy day
walk to the office interesting this morning.  I am not cut out to be a pack animal....

« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2018, 04:09:20 PM »

Neutering lull?
Actually one of the better reasons for a lull.  De-nutting contemplation...
Certainly gives one pause (or paws in this case).
Should have stopped after your opening line...
I'm opening for Flip next Thursday night.  He said with material like that I might make it onto one of his CD's.
I think I can agree with that... :P

« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2018, 04:10:14 PM »

Neutering lull?
Actually one of the better reasons for a lull.  De-nutting contemplation...
Certainly gives one pause (or paws in this case).
Should have stopped after your opening line...
I'm opening for Flip next Thursday night.  He said with material like that I might make it onto one of his CD's.
I think I can agree with that... :P
Shecky Bean?

« Reply #88 on: July 23, 2018, 04:11:11 PM »

Stopped by a bagel store, and preordered  dozen Jalepeno Cheddar bagels, yesterday.
Got them and two dozen other bagels to bring in to work. between them and the
4 tubs of cream cheese(2 plain, a jalepeno salsa, and a honey almond), and a tub of whipped butter
plus I had a couple of boxes of pork roll, for one of the guys in the office, it made my rainy day
walk to the office interesting this morning.  I am not cut out to be a pack animal....
It's good for the heart!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/23/2018
« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2018, 04:14:20 PM »

Stopped by a bagel store, and preordered  dozen Jalepeno Cheddar bagels, yesterday.
Got them and two dozen other bagels to bring in to work. between them and the
4 tubs of cream cheese(2 plain, a jalepeno salsa, and a honey almond), and a tub of whipped butter
plus I had a couple of boxes of pork roll, for one of the guys in the office, it made my rainy day
walk to the office interesting this morning.  I am not cut out to be a pack animal....
It's good for the heart!
Carrying it is,  eating it, well....
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7