Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2018, 10:05:45 AM »

A thought for the day: "If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace." -- John Lennon
But then would we watch?
women?
Less creepy when we watch women on tv. Plus these days, you can pause. Lennon might have felt differently if the DVR had already been invented.

« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2018, 10:07:20 AM »

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2018, 10:08:56 AM »

Well, looks like we’ll have to set that big “It’s been _____ days since an airplane ran into an alligator” sign back to zero. Back in June a man piloting a Piper PA 31 was attempting a late-night landing at Orlando Executive Airport when an 11-foot alligator jumped up from the runway and attacked the wing. The 500-pound beast died on impact. No people were injured despite damage to the aircraft. It was the first time it had happened since 2013.

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2018, 10:10:21 AM »

One might think eliminating cars would cut down on the number of chop shops in a city. But then one vastly underestimates the criminal will of a Floridian. In June, Sumter County Sheriff’s deputies raided a home in The Villages -- the retirement community best known for STD outbreaks and golf carts -- and found evidence of an underground golf cart chop shop. The alleged shop was run by Kathleen Unrath, who had moved in with her elderly uncle to “take care of him.” A relative term she apparently took to mean “use his garage to sell illicit electric cart parts.”

« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2018, 10:11:37 AM »

Edgewater’s Bella Vista Baptist Church decided to throw up a sign in front that announced to passersby that “Forgiveness is swallowing when you want to spit.” Which, though true, led one or two people to think the sign might be talking about something other than communion wine. Which Baptists don’t even use. The church claimed it was purely unintentional and took it down.

« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2018, 10:12:56 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2018, 10:13:15 AM »

Usually when government malfeasance and strippers show up in the same story, it doesn’t involve going a little too crazy in the track lighting aisle. But when Anita Pedemy saw the bills her hubby was racking up at Home Depot, she knew where she could get the money to pay for it: strippers, apparently. Pedemy worked as a clerk for Palm Beach Country and collected fees for the Adult Entertainment Licenses the county issues strippers. Over three years she siphoned off over $27,000 worth of those fees until she was caught this year.  She faces charges of grand theft, fraud, and misconduct.

« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2018, 10:23:51 AM »

been in the hot tub with the neighbor lady. she dropped off two racks of baby back ribs for dinner tonight. think I'll do a 4-5 hour low and slow.
And then he'll cook the ribs.

« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2018, 10:24:19 AM »

is it morning in RazMan land yet?
Unfortunately.  The sun is up and everything.

« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2018, 10:25:44 AM »

« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2018, 10:35:23 AM »

 :o

$60 for 10 Nubs on the Jam, unfuk’nbelievable!

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2018, 10:35:54 AM »

is it morning in RazMan land yet?
Unfortunately.  The sun is up and everything.
morning Brett. it is the 5th Monday if that helps.

« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2018, 10:38:03 AM »

Well, looks like we’ll have to set that big “It’s been _____ days since an airplane ran into an alligator” sign back to zero. Back in June a man piloting a Piper PA 31 was attempting a late-night landing at Orlando Executive Airport when an 11-foot alligator jumped up from the runway and attacked the wing. The 500-pound beast died on impact. No people were injured despite damage to the aircraft. It was the first time it had happened since 2013.
Damn, I got a bit over 300 hours of flight time in a Piper PA31 (commonly known as a Navajo) but I never hit an alligator  :o

« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2018, 10:38:20 AM »

is it morning in RazMan land yet?
Unfortunately.  The sun is up and everything.
morning Brett. it is the 5th Monday if that helps.
Fortunately, it can only last until 5:00.

« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2018, 10:38:38 AM »

been in the hot tub with the neighbor lady. she dropped off two racks of baby back ribs for dinner tonight. think I'll do a 4-5 hour low and slow.
And then he'll cook the ribs.
That seems inefficient. Why not do both at the same time?

Good morning, Raz.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7