Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2018, 02:44:33 PM »

Three-day weekend opener smoke, Laranja in the work man cave with coffee.
365-day weekend opener on the balcony, Room 101 Chief Cool Arrow with a Tito’s and Sparkling water.

« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2018, 03:37:26 PM »

Three-day weekend opener smoke, Laranja in the work man cave with coffee.
365-day weekend opener on the balcony, Room 101 Chief Cool Arrow with a Tito’s and Sparkling water.
Yeah, you've been absent for too long, your GFY talley has fallen below banterland minimums.  So, GFY.

« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2018, 03:45:37 PM »

Three-day weekend opener smoke, Laranja in the work man cave with coffee.
365-day weekend opener on the balcony, Room 101 Chief Cool Arrow with a Tito’s and Sparkling water.
Yeah, you've been absent for too long, your GFY talley has fallen below banterland minimums.  So, GFY.
I much prefer getting GFY’d over working.   Been doing some fishing the last 2 weeks.

Watching SEC baseball tournament and your AR Razorbacks kicked Florida’s ass 8-2.

« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2018, 03:54:16 PM »

I need to pick out a cigar for the way home.  Something good this time. Not like the shite I've been smoking.
Who's fault is that?  Not like you haven't been supplied with good.
True.

« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2018, 03:56:01 PM »

I need to pick out a cigar for the way home.  Something good this time. Not like the shite I've been smoking.
Who's fault is that?  Not like you haven't been supplied with good.
If he smoked the good stuff what would he whine about?  Assuming it's not raining, too hot, too cold, too late, a late meeting, forgot to bring sticks, lost his lighter, bad breath seatmate, etc.
Dang. I say all that while smiling. You and Oy got me all wrong.

« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2018, 03:59:45 PM »

Three-day weekend opener smoke, Laranja in the work man cave with coffee.
365-day weekend opener on the balcony, Room 101 Chief Cool Arrow with a Tito’s and Sparkling water.
Yeah, you've been absent for too long, your GFY talley has fallen below banterland minimums.  So, GFY.
I much prefer getting GFY’d over working.   Been doing some fishing the last 2 weeks.

Watching SEC baseball tournament and your AR Razorbacks kicked Florida’s ass 8-2.
At least I have one team doing some ass-kicking instead of the reverse.
How's that Cool Arrow treating you?

« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2018, 04:05:48 PM »

Three-day weekend opener smoke, Laranja in the work man cave with coffee.
365-day weekend opener on the balcony, Room 101 Chief Cool Arrow with a Tito’s and Sparkling water.
Yeah, you've been absent for too long, your GFY talley has fallen below banterland minimums.  So, GFY.
I much prefer getting GFY’d over working.   Been doing some fishing the last 2 weeks.

Watching SEC baseball tournament and your AR Razorbacks kicked Florida’s ass 8-2.
At least I have one team doing some ass-kicking instead of the reverse.
How's that Cool Arrow treating you?
Outstanding smokes

« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2018, 04:08:29 PM »

MOWPA's offered up at the Sis.  Remember when that caused a feeding frenzy?
it would send JWACKY on a buying spree...

« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2018, 04:22:57 PM »

Three-day weekend opener smoke, Laranja in the work man cave with coffee.
365-day weekend opener on the balcony, Room 101 Chief Cool Arrow with a Tito’s and Sparkling water.
Yeah, you've been absent for too long, your GFY talley has fallen below banterland minimums.  So, GFY.
I much prefer getting GFY’d over working.   Been doing some fishing the last 2 weeks.

Watching SEC baseball tournament and your AR Razorbacks kicked Florida’s ass 8-2.
did you ever buy that boat?

« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2018, 04:26:37 PM »

Three-day weekend opener smoke, Laranja in the work man cave with coffee.
365-day weekend opener on the balcony, Room 101 Chief Cool Arrow with a Tito’s and Sparkling water.
Yeah, you've been absent for too long, your GFY talley has fallen below banterland minimums.  So, GFY.
I much prefer getting GFY’d over working.   Been doing some fishing the last 2 weeks.

Watching SEC baseball tournament and your AR Razorbacks kicked Florida’s ass 8-2.
did you ever buy that boat?
Bought it over a year ago

« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2018, 04:31:21 PM »

time to log off, bright side is I'm already home....
Had to visit the cardiologist today, what a CF that was.
He was convinced the girl screwed up the EKG, after he tore it up and told her to rerun it,
they tried a different machine after the 3rd try.  Nothing wrong with the machines, my ticker is in bad shape.
I've been telling them that since my 10 minute walk from the Penn Station to the office takes around 45 minutes now.
I have to make an appointment with an electro-cardiologist for a possible pacemaker and or defibrillator.  Nobody wants to yell "clear" anymore....

« Reply #101 on: May 25, 2018, 04:32:08 PM »

Three-day weekend opener smoke, Laranja in the work man cave with coffee.
365-day weekend opener on the balcony, Room 101 Chief Cool Arrow with a Tito’s and Sparkling water.
Yeah, you've been absent for too long, your GFY talley has fallen below banterland minimums.  So, GFY.
I much prefer getting GFY’d over working.   Been doing some fishing the last 2 weeks.

Watching SEC baseball tournament and your AR Razorbacks kicked Florida’s ass 8-2.
did you ever buy that boat?
Bought it over a year ago
I remember you were talking about having one custom built...

« Reply #102 on: May 25, 2018, 04:39:43 PM »

Three-day weekend opener smoke, Laranja in the work man cave with coffee.
365-day weekend opener on the balcony, Room 101 Chief Cool Arrow with a Tito’s and Sparkling water.
Yeah, you've been absent for too long, your GFY talley has fallen below banterland minimums.  So, GFY.
I much prefer getting GFY’d over working.   Been doing some fishing the last 2 weeks.

Watching SEC baseball tournament and your AR Razorbacks kicked Florida’s ass 8-2.
did you ever buy that boat?
Bought it over a year ago
I remember you were talking about having one custom built...
Decided to just buy a factory boat with a few custom features, very happy with it.

« Reply #103 on: May 25, 2018, 04:47:56 PM »

I need to pick out a cigar for the way home.  Something good this time. Not like the shite I've been smoking.
Who's fault is that?  Not like you haven't been supplied with good.
Selection was made. T-15 minutes...

« Reply #104 on: May 25, 2018, 05:53:43 PM »

I need to pick out a cigar for the way home.  Something good this time. Not like the shite I've been smoking.
Who's fault is that?  Not like you haven't been supplied with good.
Selection was made. T-15 minutes...
Full-bodied deliciousness.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8