Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2018, 06:12:07 AM »

good morning guys. today is my 34th year without an adult beverage.
Congrats, Dean. That's a helluva milestone.

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2018, 06:28:53 AM »

good morning guys. today is my 34th year without an adult beverage.
Congrats, Dean. That's a helluva milestone.
thank you.
so long as I keep it to 'just another day' they add up.

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2018, 06:44:15 AM »

Good morning, fellas.

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2018, 06:45:42 AM »

I would say good morning to Mr. Mayor and VPRaz, but I'm sure you've vacated....did leave the lights on however.
Yeah, but Tony ate the last of the doughnuts. Morning, Dave.
They were yesterday's doughnuts and were already a bit stale. You're welcome!

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2018, 06:47:53 AM »

good morning guys. today is my 34th year without an adult beverage.
That's more than half your life. Bravo.

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2018, 06:50:11 AM »

I would say good morning to Mr. Mayor and VPRaz, but I'm sure you've vacated....did leave the lights on however.
Yeah, but Tony ate the last of the doughnuts. Morning, Dave.
They were yesterday's doughnuts and were already a bit stale. You're welcome!
Don't patronize me, you know damn well yesterday's doughnuts would still be tasty!

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2018, 06:56:51 AM »

I would say good morning to Mr. Mayor and VPRaz, but I'm sure you've vacated....did leave the lights on however.
Yeah, but Tony ate the last of the doughnuts. Morning, Dave.
They were yesterday's doughnuts and were already a bit stale. You're welcome!
Don't patronize me, you know damn well yesterday's doughnuts would still be tasty!
Mmmm, doughnut. What were you saying?

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2018, 07:01:36 AM »

AF Cuban corona and coffee. a cool 59° but heading to 90.

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2018, 07:02:27 AM »

good morning guys. today is my 34th year without an adult beverage.
That's more than half your life. Bravo.
I know, I'm old.

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2018, 07:02:54 AM »

How about those Cleveland Indians? First place in the AL Central yet they're under .500.

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2018, 07:05:23 AM »

How about those Cleveland Indians? First place in the AL Central yet they're under .500.
Hey, first is first. Lol. Poor Kluber though, he continues to get screwed by our offense.

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2018, 07:15:18 AM »

I would say good morning to Mr. Mayor and VPRaz, but I'm sure you've vacated....did leave the lights on however.
Yeah, but Tony ate the last of the doughnuts. Morning, Dave.
They were yesterday's doughnuts and were already a bit stale. You're welcome!
Don't patronize me, you know damn well yesterday's doughnuts would still be tasty!

do you mean to tell me that donuts actually last long enough to become day old? come on now, who you trying to kid?

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2018, 07:19:21 AM »

I would say good morning to Mr. Mayor and VPRaz, but I'm sure you've vacated....did leave the lights on however.
Yeah, but Tony ate the last of the doughnuts. Morning, Dave.
They were yesterday's doughnuts and were already a bit stale. You're welcome!
Don't patronize me, you know damn well yesterday's doughnuts would still be tasty!

do you mean to tell me that donuts actually last long enough to become day old? come on now, who you trying to kid?
The last two times my wife brought home Krispy Kreme, the last doughnut wound up getting thrown out... a week later.

Despite what y'all think, I've got self control.

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2018, 07:23:15 AM »

I would say good morning to Mr. Mayor and VPRaz, but I'm sure you've vacated....did leave the lights on however.
Yeah, but Tony ate the last of the doughnuts. Morning, Dave.
They were yesterday's doughnuts and were already a bit stale. You're welcome!
Don't patronize me, you know damn well yesterday's doughnuts would still be tasty!

do you mean to tell me that donuts actually last long enough to become day old? come on now, who you trying to kid?
The last two times my wife brought home Krispy Kreme, the last doughnut wound up getting thrown out... a week later.

Despite what y'all think, I've got self control.

how many dozen at a time does she buy? LOL

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2018, 07:34:53 AM »

I would say good morning to Mr. Mayor and VPRaz, but I'm sure you've vacated....did leave the lights on however.
Yeah, but Tony ate the last of the doughnuts. Morning, Dave.
They were yesterday's doughnuts and were already a bit stale. You're welcome!
Don't patronize me, you know damn well yesterday's doughnuts would still be tasty!

do you mean to tell me that donuts actually last long enough to become day old? come on now, who you trying to kid?
The last two times my wife brought home Krispy Kreme, the last doughnut wound up getting thrown out... a week later.

Despite what y'all think, I've got self control.

how many dozen at a time does she buy? LOL
Usually 2 or 3.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5