Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/6/2014
« Reply #120 on: October 06, 2014, 01:20:00 PM »

hmmm, 8 pages of members and only 2 pages of those have posted since registering.
The old 80/20 rule.  OK, 75/25 in this case.
Most likely timid Acid smokers... :)
Kuba Kuba's
I think I might have a Kuba Kuba Maduro some where in the bottom of my humidor too...  I may have to pull that out later.
Better just set your humidor on fire !!!
But it's in my favorite humidor.  The darn thing just works great...!
Yeah, but now it's been infected with stink.
Best bet is to put some dirty gym socks in it and try to freshen it up after having those stinking turds in there but probably have to burn it cigars and all.
Thanks for the great advise .  Let's see, put dirty gym socks into my humidor and set the whole thing on fire...  I'll get right on that.. :)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/6/2014
« Reply #121 on: October 06, 2014, 01:20:12 PM »

Fuckin work!
Lucky you!  Usually work fucks me, not the other way around.  good afternoon all!
LOL!  Good afternoon Sam.  All done playing catch-up from Thur/Fri/Sat
Calm down junior, somebody has to do it and that somebody ain't us old farts.
Not a particularly religious man, but   "AMEN!"
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 10/6/2014
« Reply #122 on: October 06, 2014, 01:21:37 PM »

Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/6/2014
« Reply #123 on: October 06, 2014, 01:24:43 PM »

I guess everyone is out to lunch.
Eating lunch at the desk today myself.
I do that every day. I much prefer it.
I used to work in a darkroom, but I'd never eat in there due to the chemicals.  But my water chiller would get down to around 38 degrees.  Back before they discouraged drinking at work, I'd bring in a couple cases of beer around Christmas, and load it up.  Everyone in the office seemed to stop by the darkroom.
Damn that was the dark ages!
One time, a guy got ahold of some IBC Root Beer labels.  IBC Root Beer came in brown bottles just like beer, and it was very common drink in our office.  They soaked the labels off of the beer bottles, and glued the IBC labels onto them.  Everyone was sitting at their desk getting drunk, and not one person caught on.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/6/2014
« Reply #124 on: October 06, 2014, 01:26:36 PM »

Fuckin work!
Lucky you!  Usually work fucks me, not the other way around.  good afternoon all!
Good afternoon Sam.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/6/2014
« Reply #125 on: October 06, 2014, 01:29:25 PM »

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/6/2014
« Reply #126 on: October 06, 2014, 01:31:45 PM »

Too much workaference for a Monday... Howdy, BD, Sam, Tony, Dave(s) and Brokeback CG.

« Reply #127 on: October 06, 2014, 01:35:15 PM »

Fuckin work!
Howdy Shaun.
How's it goin today?  I feel like making today a Tuesday, but I will hold off until tomorrow.

« Reply #128 on: October 06, 2014, 01:35:27 PM »

Too much workaference for a Monday... Howdy, BD, Sam, Tony, Dave(s) and Brokeback CG.
Good afternoon sir!

« Reply #129 on: October 06, 2014, 01:35:47 PM »

Fuckin work!
Lucky you!  Usually work fucks me, not the other way around.  good afternoon all!
+GFY
Good afternoon Tony and Tex!
Afternoon CG - did the Buffalo's win this weekend?

« Reply #130 on: October 06, 2014, 01:39:01 PM »

I guess everyone is out to lunch.
Eating lunch at the desk today myself.
I do that every day. I much prefer it.
I used to work in a darkroom, but I'd never eat in there due to the chemicals.  But my water chiller would get down to around 38 degrees.  Back before they discouraged drinking at work, I'd bring in a couple cases of beer around Christmas, and load it up.  Everyone in the office seemed to stop by the darkroom.
Damn that was the dark ages!
One time, a guy got ahold of some IBC Root Beer labels.  IBC Root Beer came in brown bottles just like beer, and it was very common drink in our office.  They soaked the labels off of the beer bottles, and glued the IBC labels onto them.  Everyone was sitting at their desk getting drunk, and not one person caught on.
IBC is pretty popular in south Louisiana too but Barqs is #1.

« Reply #131 on: October 06, 2014, 01:40:24 PM »

Fuckin work!
Lucky you!  Usually work fucks me, not the other way around.  good afternoon all!
+GFY
Good afternoon Tony and Tex!
Afternoon CG - did the Buffalo's win this weekend?
Close game, but they got the W: 17-10
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/6/2014
« Reply #132 on: October 06, 2014, 01:41:23 PM »

Too much workaference for a Monday... Howdy, BD, Sam, Tony, Dave(s) and Brokeback CG.
Hello BS...!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/6/2014
« Reply #133 on: October 06, 2014, 01:42:43 PM »

Fuckin work!
Howdy Shaun.
How's it goin today?  I feel like making today a Tuesday, but I will hold off until tomorrow.
The wife is fast asleep in bed, so I'd have to say the day is going pretty good.. :)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/6/2014
« Reply #134 on: October 06, 2014, 01:47:24 PM »

I guess everyone is out to lunch.
Eating lunch at the desk today myself.
I do that every day. I much prefer it.
I used to work in a darkroom, but I'd never eat in there due to the chemicals.  But my water chiller would get down to around 38 degrees.  Back before they discouraged drinking at work, I'd bring in a couple cases of beer around Christmas, and load it up.  Everyone in the office seemed to stop by the darkroom.
Damn that was the dark ages!
One time, a guy got ahold of some IBC Root Beer labels.  IBC Root Beer came in brown bottles just like beer, and it was very common drink in our office.  They soaked the labels off of the beer bottles, and glued the IBC labels onto them.  Everyone was sitting at their desk getting drunk, and not one person caught on.
IBC is pretty popular in south Louisiana too but Barqs is #1.

Like A&W myself.

We used to have some vinyl wraps, kinda like fatheads, but used condensation to cling. They would go around a can and mimic a soda label. They would have things like Caco-Cola. Worked great, unless someone was up close and observant enough to notice.