Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2018, 02:53:02 PM »

log in Saturday guys for the story of the 'Drama and Chaos of the Funeral and the Lady's Dysfunctional Family and Friends'. I'm sure it'll be a loooong post, it will include rednecks, drunks, addicts, bikers, politicians, and a few nice people.
What've you got against drunks and bikers?

Morning, muchachos.
Raz!
Sam! How th' hell are you?
I guess most would say I'm on the right side of the ground, some would disagree, so,  pretty good.  how are things in your world?
Still a bit surreal at times. Busy. But okay. Working on some deals to make a little extra gun and cigar money.
Sounds good!  Speaking of guns, came across an M1 rifle.  (the rifle, not carbine) I can see why the grunts liked them.  nice handling weapon.  this one's pretty accurate.  never adjusted the sights and hit 2nd ring of target from 100 yds (could hardly see it).  must have been the gun as I'm not usually that talented.
I'd leave the sights alone then. I can no longer see the flag on a green at 100 yards out, let alone hit the green.

« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2018, 03:17:07 PM »

bad eyes lull?

« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2018, 03:20:58 PM »

Off tomorrow to do some yard work on what is supposed to be a beautiful day, so I'll talk to youse guys on Monday. Hazzuh!
Hazzuh, but does that mean you can't check in during a break?

« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2018, 03:22:08 PM »

log in Saturday guys for the story of the 'Drama and Chaos of the Funeral and the Lady's Dysfunctional Family and Friends'. I'm sure it'll be a loooong post, it will include rednecks, drunks, addicts, bikers, politicians, and a few nice people.
What've you got against drunks and bikers?

Morning, muchachos.
read the FUCKING post!!
it says NOTHING about disliking ANYBODY.
except maybe nice people.

hi RazMan.
Nah, WE added the part about disliking nice people... :D   ;)

« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2018, 03:23:00 PM »

[...]

There are always glasses......just saying.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/12/2018
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2018, 03:27:44 PM »

[...]

Hah, not too far behind you.  it's why i was so surprised to even hit the target.  had to use sights.  no scope.  be interesting to scope that weapon as it's .30 cal and has a heck of a range.  because of it's accuracy, it'd probably be crazy with a scope.

« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2018, 03:44:54 PM »

[...]

Or you could play mini golf, the hole is not that far away, less walking too,
and they have those little windmills....

« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2018, 03:48:02 PM »

[...]

That's my kind of golf.  Afternoon, gents and others.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/12/2018
« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2018, 04:17:33 PM »

Hi Mark!

« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2018, 04:46:14 PM »

Greetings for Mr. Bean from Small Batch Cigar.
(yea I know, only 17%)

Small Batch Thursday Special!

Today only we have one special on three brands!

CODE: THURSDAY = 17% off plus 5% reward points on brands listed below!

 FQ Cigars
 Guardian of the Farm
 Nomad Cigars

Please log in and apply code before checking out.

« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2018, 05:09:12 PM »

Greetings for Mr. Bean from Small Batch Cigar.
(yea I know, only 17%)

Small Batch Thursday Special!

Today only we have one special on three brands!

CODE: THURSDAY = 17% off plus 5% reward points on brands listed below!

 FQ Cigars
 Guardian of the Farm
 Nomad Cigars

Please log in and apply code before checking out.
Better than 15% off but still not good enough (TWSS).

« Reply #86 on: April 12, 2018, 05:23:13 PM »

[...]

I have glasses.

« Reply #87 on: April 12, 2018, 05:24:18 PM »

heading out to open a meeting.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/12/2018
« Reply #88 on: April 12, 2018, 07:22:27 PM »

heading out to open a meeting.
service!

« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2018, 10:57:25 PM »

heading out to open a meeting.
service!
What is it, David? Don't let me have to look shit up. Sheesh.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7