CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: 4/12/2018  (Read 5864 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 4/12/2018
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2018, 02:53:02 PM »

log in Saturday guys for the story of the 'Drama and Chaos of the Funeral and the Lady's Dysfunctional Family and Friends'. I'm sure it'll be a loooong post, it will include rednecks, drunks, addicts, bikers, politicians, and a few nice people.
What've you got against drunks and bikers?

Morning, muchachos.
Raz!
Sam! How th' hell are you?
I guess most would say I'm on the right side of the ground, some would disagree, so,  pretty good.  how are things in your world?
Still a bit surreal at times. Busy. But okay. Working on some deals to make a little extra gun and cigar money.
Sounds good!  Speaking of guns, came across an M1 rifle.  (the rifle, not carbine) I can see why the grunts liked them.  nice handling weapon.  this one's pretty accurate.  never adjusted the sights and hit 2nd ring of target from 100 yds (could hardly see it).  must have been the gun as I'm not usually that talented.
I'd leave the sights alone then. I can no longer see the flag on a green at 100 yards out, let alone hit the green.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2018, 03:17:07 PM »

bad eyes lull?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2018, 03:20:58 PM »

Off tomorrow to do some yard work on what is supposed to be a beautiful day, so I'll talk to youse guys on Monday. Hazzuh!
Hazzuh, but does that mean you can't check in during a break?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2018, 03:22:08 PM »

log in Saturday guys for the story of the 'Drama and Chaos of the Funeral and the Lady's Dysfunctional Family and Friends'. I'm sure it'll be a loooong post, it will include rednecks, drunks, addicts, bikers, politicians, and a few nice people.

Morning, muchachos.
read the FUCKING post!!
it says NOTHING about disliking ANYBODY.
except maybe nice people.

hi RazMan.
Nah, WE added the part about disliking nice people... :D   ;)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2018, 03:23:00 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Raz!
I guess most would say I'm on the right side of the ground, some would disagree, so,  pretty good.  how are things in your world?
Still a bit surreal at times. Busy. But okay. Working on some deals to make a little extra gun and cigar money.
Sounds good!  Speaking of guns, came across an M1 rifle.  (the rifle, not carbine) I can see why the grunts liked them.  nice handling weapon.  this one's pretty accurate.  never adjusted the sights and hit 2nd ring of target from 100 yds (could hardly see it).  must have been the gun as I'm not usually that talented.
I'd leave the sights alone then. I can no longer see the flag on a green at 100 yards out, let alone hit the green.
There are always glasses......just saying.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2018, 03:27:44 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Raz!
Hah, not too far behind you.  it's why i was so surprised to even hit the target.  had to use sights.  no scope.  be interesting to scope that weapon as it's .30 cal and has a heck of a range.  because of it's accuracy, it'd probably be crazy with a scope.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2018, 03:44:54 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Raz!
Or you could play mini golf, the hole is not that far away, less walking too,
and they have those little windmills....

Threebean

« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2018, 03:48:02 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Raz!
Or you could play mini golf, the hole is not that far away, less walking too,
and they have those little windmills....
That's my kind of golf.  Afternoon, gents and others.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2018, 04:17:33 PM »

Hi Mark!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2018, 04:46:14 PM »

Greetings for Mr. Bean from Small Batch Cigar.
(yea I know, only 17%)

Small Batch Thursday Special!

Today only we have one special on three brands!

CODE: THURSDAY = 17% off plus 5% reward points on brands listed below!

FQ Cigars
 Guardian of the Farm
 Nomad Cigars

Please log in and apply code before checking out.

Threebean

« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2018, 05:09:12 PM »

Greetings for Mr. Bean from Small Batch Cigar.
(yea I know, only 17%)

Small Batch Thursday Special!

Today only we have one special on three brands!

CODE: THURSDAY = 17% off plus 5% reward points on brands listed below!

FQ Cigars
 Guardian of the Farm
 Nomad Cigars

Please log in and apply code before checking out.
Better than 15% off but still not good enough (TWSS).

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #86 on: April 12, 2018, 05:23:13 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Raz!
I have glasses.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #87 on: April 12, 2018, 05:24:18 PM »

heading out to open a meeting.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #88 on: April 12, 2018, 07:22:27 PM »

service!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2018, 10:57:25 PM »

service!
What is it, David? Don't let me have to look shit up. Sheesh.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7