« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2018, 10:14:32 AM »

I think I'm most pissed about Fish vacationing in Florida this week. BASTAGE!
I am too, vacationing that is, not pissed. but I'll be up at Eastpoint and St George Island.
Hah,  thought you were on permanent vaca...
He's working harder now and has more meetings than when he was in New York!
not really working, but the meeting bit is right.

« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2018, 10:20:03 AM »

I think I'm most pissed about Fish vacationing in Florida this week. BASTAGE!
I am too, vacationing that is, not pissed. but I'll be up at Eastpoint and St George Island.
What? Did you say something? I was mesmerized my your avvy.
nice butt huh?
Yes Dean, he was inferring that you have a nice butt
avi...
I was talking about my avi, where's your head at?
I said avi!  Where's YOUR head at?   lol   8)
Speaking of avi's, am I sensing an even more politically incorrect theme for yours to now include scary firearms?  Snowflakes, look away!

« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2018, 10:27:17 AM »

I think I'm most pissed about Fish vacationing in Florida this week. BASTAGE!
I am too, vacationing that is, not pissed. but I'll be up at Eastpoint and St George Island.
What? Did you say something? I was mesmerized my your avvy.
nice butt huh?
Yes Dean, he was inferring that you have a nice butt
avi...
I was talking about my avi, where's your head at?
I said avi!  Where's YOUR head at?   lol   8)
Speaking of avi's, am I sensing an even more politically incorrect theme for yours to now include scary firearms?  Snowflakes, look away!
Well I do prefer Deans.  (TWSS)

« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2018, 10:34:01 AM »

I think I'm most pissed about Fish vacationing in Florida this week. BASTAGE!
I am too, vacationing that is, not pissed. but I'll be up at Eastpoint and St George Island.
What? Did you say something? I was mesmerized my your avvy.
nice butt huh?
Yes Dean, he was inferring that you have a nice butt
avi...
I was talking about my avi, where's your head at?
I said avi!  Where's YOUR head at?   lol   8)
Speaking of avi's, am I sensing an even more politically incorrect theme for yours to now include scary firearms?  Snowflakes, look away!
Well I do prefer Deans.  (TWSS)
reminds me of my 2nd wife.

« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2018, 10:35:49 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2018, 10:36:51 AM »

I think I'm most pissed about Fish vacationing in Florida this week. BASTAGE!
I am too, vacationing that is, not pissed. but I'll be up at Eastpoint and St George Island.
What? Did you say something? I was mesmerized my your avvy.
nice butt huh?
Yes Dean, he was inferring that you have a nice butt
avi...
I was talking about my avi, where's your head at?
I said avi!  Where's YOUR head at?   lol   8)
Speaking of avi's, am I sensing an even more politically incorrect theme for yours to now include scary firearms?  Snowflakes, look away!
Well I do prefer Deans.  (TWSS)
reminds me of my 2nd wife.
Tony gets that a lot.

« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2018, 10:38:51 AM »

I think I'm most pissed about Fish vacationing in Florida this week. BASTAGE!
I am too, vacationing that is, not pissed. but I'll be up at Eastpoint and St George Island.
What? Did you say something? I was mesmerized my your avvy.
nice butt huh?
Yes Dean, he was inferring that you have a nice butt
avi...
I was talking about my avi, where's your head at?
I said avi!  Where's YOUR head at?   lol   8)
Speaking of avi's, am I sensing an even more politically incorrect theme for yours to now include scary firearms?  Snowflakes, look away!
Well I do prefer Deans.  (TWSS)
On a visceral level I concur, but a hot woman with a firearm is esoterically appealing.

« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2018, 10:39:44 AM »

I think I'm most pissed about Fish vacationing in Florida this week. BASTAGE!
I am too, vacationing that is, not pissed. but I'll be up at Eastpoint and St George Island.
What? Did you say something? I was mesmerized my your avvy.
nice butt huh?
Yes Dean, he was inferring that you have a nice butt
avi...
I was talking about my avi, where's your head at?
I said avi!  Where's YOUR head at?   lol   8)
Speaking of avi's, am I sensing an even more politically incorrect theme for yours to now include scary firearms?  Snowflakes, look away!
Well I do prefer Deans.  (TWSS)
reminds me of my 2nd wife.
Tony gets that a lot.
Except I have bigger tits.

« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2018, 10:39:53 AM »

I think I'm most pissed about Fish vacationing in Florida this week. BASTAGE!
I am too, vacationing that is, not pissed. but I'll be up at Eastpoint and St George Island.
What? Did you say something? I was mesmerized my your avvy.
nice butt huh?
Yes Dean, he was inferring that you have a nice butt
avi...
I was talking about my avi, where's your head at?
I said avi!  Where's YOUR head at?   lol   8)
Speaking of avi's, am I sensing an even more politically incorrect theme for yours to now include scary firearms?  Snowflakes, look away!
Maybe.... ::)

« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2018, 10:40:00 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.

« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2018, 10:40:59 AM »

« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2018, 10:42:15 AM »

I think I'm most pissed about Fish vacationing in Florida this week. BASTAGE!
I am too, vacationing that is, not pissed. but I'll be up at Eastpoint and St George Island.
What? Did you say something? I was mesmerized my your avvy.
nice butt huh?
Yes Dean, he was inferring that you have a nice butt
avi...
I was talking about my avi, where's your head at?
I said avi!  Where's YOUR head at?   lol   8)
Speaking of avi's, am I sensing an even more politically incorrect theme for yours to now include scary firearms?  Snowflakes, look away!
Well I do prefer Deans.  (TWSS)
On a visceral level I concur, but a hot woman with a firearm is esoterically appealing.
My viscerals concur as well.

« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2018, 10:44:52 AM »

the new avi should make you all happy.

« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2018, 10:45:12 AM »

I think I'm most pissed about Fish vacationing in Florida this week. BASTAGE!
I am too, vacationing that is, not pissed. but I'll be up at Eastpoint and St George Island.
What? Did you say something? I was mesmerized my your avvy.
nice butt huh?
Yes Dean, he was inferring that you have a nice butt
avi...
I was talking about my avi, where's your head at?
I said avi!  Where's YOUR head at?   lol   8)
Speaking of avi's, am I sensing an even more politically incorrect theme for yours to now include scary firearms?  Snowflakes, look away!
Well I do prefer Deans.  (TWSS)
reminds me of my 2nd wife.
Tony gets that a lot.
Except I have bigger tits.
LALTS

« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2018, 10:45:31 AM »

the new avi should make you all happy.
Dave's is better.