Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2018, 10:07:33 AM »

« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2018, 10:27:48 AM »

« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2018, 10:28:36 AM »

signing out so I can continue my Monday.

later.

« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2018, 10:34:31 AM »

« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2018, 10:37:13 AM »

fucking lobbyists.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/457709002
You mean "fucking private equity groups."
Remington's could become collector firearms now.
Nah, the Remingtons that are collector pieces are already collector pieces. And Remington hasn't been remotely the company that was founded in 1816 in a very long time, any more than Winchester is the company that it was when founded in 1866. They're just brands now, and their products are no longer inherently superior to a host of newer names. But they are legendary names, so they will live on. This bankruptcy is just a precursor to the name being sold to some other holding company.

« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2018, 10:39:14 AM »

fucking lobbyists.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/457709002
You mean "fucking private equity groups."
Speaking of CrOOKS:  Seems the Famous Monster has once again started randomly offering what appears to be decent Mash deals BUT they don't include Free Shipping.

For Example:  CLE Cuarenta 11/18 5 Pack for $24.98 but they don't have free shipping included.

« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2018, 10:43:24 AM »

Morning RevRaz.

« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2018, 10:46:15 AM »

Morning Tony, Dave and Dean.
Hello, NJDave. Staying put for a while.
Jury duty this week.  Then on the road the next two.
Yeesh. Which do you prefer?
Anything but jury duty.
Got a pass for today, so have to check again tonight.
Just say he should be shot.  That will get you dismissed.
Just say everyone should get the death penalty. It'll make you sound very presidential.
Ask he be released because life's unfair, it wasn't his fault, and he should have a free place to live next door to LTG.
I think there's a house available around the corner for pretty cheap.
Can you use cheap and New Jersey real estate in the same sentence?  I guess you mean relatively.
I meant around the corner from LTG.

« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2018, 10:46:54 AM »

« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2018, 10:47:16 AM »

fucking lobbyists.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/457709002
You mean "fucking private equity groups."
Speaking of CrOOKS:  Seems the Famous Monster has once again started randomly offering what appears to be decent Mash deals BUT they don't include Free Shipping.

For Example:  CLE Cuarenta 11/18 5 Pack for $24.98 but they don't have free shipping included.
Bastards. Morning SCarFish.

« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2018, 10:47:56 AM »

Morning RevRaz.
Morning, Mr. Jury Foreman.

« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2018, 10:49:08 AM »

« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2018, 10:50:46 AM »

Some pretty nice nice offers on Roma Craft and Tabernacle

Correction:  Add Dunbarton, left it out.

https://www.cigarpage.com/three-ring-circus-five-pack-savings-boutique-newcomers.html
Good morning, SCTex. Interesting stuff on there, indeed. Always forget to look unless prompted.

« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2018, 10:53:23 AM »

Morning Tony, Dave and Dean.
Hello, NJDave. Staying put for a while.
Jury duty this week.  Then on the road the next two.
Yeesh. Which do you prefer?
Anything but jury duty.
Got a pass for today, so have to check again tonight.
Just say he should be shot.  That will get you dismissed.
Just say everyone should get the death penalty. It'll make you sound very presidential.
Ask he be released because life's unfair, it wasn't his fault, and he should have a free place to live next door to LTG.
I think there's a house available around the corner for pretty cheap.
Can you use cheap and New Jersey real estate in the same sentence?  I guess you mean relatively.
I meant around the corner from LTG.
She gave up on selling that one and is renting it out for now.

« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2018, 11:16:35 AM »

Morning Tony, Dave and Dean.
Hello, NJDave. Staying put for a while.
Jury duty this week.  Then on the road the next two.
Yeesh. Which do you prefer?
Anything but jury duty.
Got a pass for today, so have to check again tonight.
Just say he should be shot.  That will get you dismissed.
Just say everyone should get the death penalty. It'll make you sound very presidential.
Ask he be released because life's unfair, it wasn't his fault, and he should have a free place to live next door to LTG.
I think there's a house available around the corner for pretty cheap.
Can you use cheap and New Jersey real estate in the same sentence?  I guess you mean relatively.
I meant around the corner from LTG.
She gave up on selling that one and is renting it out for now.
What's the rent? More than $450/month?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7