Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2018, 09:32:30 AM »

But now I'm riled up. Effing PC just rebooted without any notice due to Windows Updates. Luckily it didn't happen during my presentation.
I can join my next two meetings without a PC but this damn thing is only at 6% and I have a presentation to do in 90 minutes. Sheesh!
We're at 25% now, for those of you playing along at home.

« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2018, 09:54:42 AM »

But now I'm riled up. Effing PC just rebooted without any notice due to Windows Updates. Luckily it didn't happen during my presentation.
I can join my next two meetings without a PC but this damn thing is only at 6% and I have a presentation to do in 90 minutes. Sheesh!
We're at 25% now, for those of you playing along at home.
Doesn't seem like you're gonna make it.

« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2018, 09:57:52 AM »

But now I'm riled up. Effing PC just rebooted without any notice due to Windows Updates. Luckily it didn't happen during my presentation.
I can join my next two meetings without a PC but this damn thing is only at 6% and I have a presentation to do in 90 minutes. Sheesh!
We're at 25% now, for those of you playing along at home.
Doesn't seem like you're gonna make it.
55% now...

« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2018, 10:30:42 AM »

But now I'm riled up. Effing PC just rebooted without any notice due to Windows Updates. Luckily it didn't happen during my presentation.
I can join my next two meetings without a PC but this damn thing is only at 6% and I have a presentation to do in 90 minutes. Sheesh!
We're at 25% now, for those of you playing along at home.
Doesn't seem like you're gonna make it.
55% now...
JOYAs up on the jam, while you're waiting.

« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2018, 10:40:15 AM »

But now I'm riled up. Effing PC just rebooted without any notice due to Windows Updates. Luckily it didn't happen during my presentation.
I can join my next two meetings without a PC but this damn thing is only at 6% and I have a presentation to do in 90 minutes. Sheesh!
We're at 25% now, for those of you playing along at home.
Doesn't seem like you're gonna make it.
55% now...
JOYAs up on the jam, while you're waiting.
Missed 'em. Been on non-stop conference calls this morning.

The good news is that I've finally reached 100%. It took nearly 2 hours. My presentation was moved to 11:30 so all is well.

« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2018, 10:43:56 AM »

But now I'm riled up. Effing PC just rebooted without any notice due to Windows Updates. Luckily it didn't happen during my presentation.
I can join my next two meetings without a PC but this damn thing is only at 6% and I have a presentation to do in 90 minutes. Sheesh!
We're at 25% now, for those of you playing along at home.
Doesn't seem like you're gonna make it.
55% now...
JOYAs up on the jam, while you're waiting.
Missed 'em. Been on non-stop conference calls this morning.

The good news is that I've finally reached 100%. It took nearly 2 hours. My presentation was moved to 11:30 so all is well.
Phew!

« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2018, 10:55:47 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2018, 11:13:26 AM »

But now I'm riled up. Effing PC just rebooted without any notice due to Windows Updates. Luckily it didn't happen during my presentation.
I can join my next two meetings without a PC but this damn thing is only at 6% and I have a presentation to do in 90 minutes. Sheesh!
We're at 25% now, for those of you playing along at home.
Doesn't seem like you're gonna make it.
55% now...
JOYAs up on the jam, while you're waiting.
Missed 'em. Been on non-stop conference calls this morning.

The good news is that I've finally reached 100%. It took nearly 2 hours. My presentation was moved to 11:30 so all is well.
Phew!
Not completely out of the woods. Still not up and running just yet.

« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2018, 11:13:39 AM »

« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2018, 11:25:29 AM »

But now I'm riled up. Effing PC just rebooted without any notice due to Windows Updates. Luckily it didn't happen during my presentation.
I can join my next two meetings without a PC but this damn thing is only at 6% and I have a presentation to do in 90 minutes. Sheesh!
We're at 25% now, for those of you playing along at home.
Doesn't seem like you're gonna make it.
55% now...
JOYAs up on the jam, while you're waiting.
Missed 'em. Been on non-stop conference calls this morning.

The good news is that I've finally reached 100%. It took nearly 2 hours. My presentation was moved to 11:30 so all is well.
Phew!
Not completely out of the woods. Still not up and running just yet.
OK, up and running now. Wish me luck.

« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2018, 11:41:03 AM »

« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2018, 11:43:50 AM »

Austin bomber blew his own ass up in his car and is dead, happened up in Bean's part of town.

Details are sketchy but sounds like the cops had identified him and were closing in.
And boy did this f'up the traffic.  The hotel is right next to IH35, and they shutdown the southbound side, which is the in-bound for morning rush hour.  Of course the NB side was all jacked, too, with the rubberneckers.

« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2018, 11:50:06 AM »

Today's Birthdays: Actor Gary Oldman is 60...

Isn't this just redundant?
Only if you consider 60 old.....man.
Dean might call it robbing the cradle.

« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2018, 11:51:37 AM »

Austin bomber blew his own ass up in his car and is dead, happened up in Bean's part of town.

Details are sketchy but sounds like the cops had identified him and were closing in.
And boy did this f'up the traffic.  The hotel is right next to IH35, and they shutdown the southbound side, which is the in-bound for morning rush hour.  Of course the NB side was all jacked, too, with the rubberneckers.
Nothing but excitement in Austin.

« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2018, 11:51:59 AM »

Good day Mr. Bean and RevRaz.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7