Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Plan accordingly Tony

Tomorrow. February 27 is National Pancake Day

IHOP’s 13th annual National Pancake Day is Feb. 27 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and participating restaurants are giving away free short stacks of buttermilk pancakes. Select locations will have extended hours until 10 p.m.
And there's one conveniently located around the corner from my house...
Today is National Employee Appreciation Day. I hope everyone has been made to feel appreciated at work today!
In fact, I bought lunch for my favorite employee today.
Fish should consider doing that for his trainee.
They're probably doing some sort of all-day celebration, which is why he hasn't checked in today.

Let's change the subject...

Cifuentes up on the jam.
And another thing - only 66 days until CF!
So will Friday or Saturday be the bigger day?
Well, our situation has changed significantly this year. 75% of our NJ contingent isn't coming this year, so it's just Nate, Scott and I. Because of that, we've booked a different house that was a little smaller, since there is only 3 of us. We got one closer to the CI stores, since no one will be going to the actual fest, so there was no reason to stay near Lake Harmony. But the advantage to this one, besides being closer to the stores, is that it has a covered patio. So we won't have to worry about shitting smoking weather anymore.
But I suppose that doesn't answer your question, which is Friday, at least for us, since we'll be leaving Saturday morning. We'll still be doing our usual Thursday - Saturday.
What are you doing on Saturday besides driving? What time are you planning on git'n?
Probably just driving. Not sure if we'll swing by Bethlehem on our way home. Check-out is at noon, so whatever we do will be sometime in that neighborhood.
Wouldn't Hamburg be more on the way home?
Not really, no. Because to get back to 80, we have to take 476 north. Hamburg is further away from 476 than Bethlehem is.
We may be able to meet in Bethlehem then for a quick smoke. I'll tell Charlie we have to be there by 9... That should get us there by noon.
LALTS. Sounds like lunch at the Wooden Match might be in order that day.
That's a good idea but I have a feeling they don't open until 4.
That’s because you can’t get anywhere by 4

[...]

To quote our illustrious leader.......Wrong!

61 W. Lehigh St.

Bethlehem, PA 18018

Directions
 (610) 865-1777

thewoodenmatch.com
Hours
Mon-Wed: 11am – 10pm
 Thu-Sat: 11am – 2am
 Sun: 11am – 10pm

or, just to give you a choice...

Leaf Cigar Bar Restaurant & Lounge

90 Mort Dr. | Easton, PA 18040 | (610) 559 -1336

RESTAURANT HOURS

(Effective the week of January 23, 2017)

Monday: Closed

Tuesday: 11:30am – 9:00pm (kitchen); 10:00pm (bar)

Wednesday: 11:30am – 9:00pm (kitchen); 10:00pm (bar)

Thursday: 11:30am – 9:00pm (kitchen); 10:00pm (bar)

Friday: 11:30am – 11:00pm (kitchen); 12:00am (bar)

Saturday: 11:30am – 11:00pm (kitchen); 12:00am (bar)

Sunday: 11:30am – 9:00pm (kitchen); 10:00pm (bar)
On to excuse attempt #2.
Not at all, that's awesome news. I could have sworn I've gone there and found the place closed. But either of those places for lunch on Saturday sounds fantastic. If y'all are serious, I'm in!
I checked with Nate, he's on board. Definitely got a plan coming together now!
Booya!!

Tried one of the Henry Clay Stalk Cut toros for lunch today.  maybe not what the hype says it's supposed to be, but for what i paid for them, i'm satisfied.  this is after about a month in the work humi.
Need to find something for my commute home today. I have after work plans tomorrow so I'll have time for another smoke. This may wind up being a good week.

[...]

He's like a Facebook ad, all I had to do was mention his name and here he is.

Tried one of the Henry Clay Stalk Cut toros for lunch today.  maybe not what the hype says it's supposed to be, but for what i paid for them, i'm satisfied.  this is after about a month in the work humi.
There was a lot of hype when released about association with Pete Johnson, the stalk cut process, whatever.  Pricing was also different when I got them.  With all that can't say I was satisfied.
TWSS

MoW Damnation up

And with that, I say hazzuh!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Tried one of the Henry Clay Stalk Cut toros for lunch today.  maybe not what the hype says it's supposed to be, but for what i paid for them, i'm satisfied.  this is after about a month in the work humi.
There was a lot of hype when released about association with Pete Johnson, the stalk cut process, whatever.  Pricing was also different when I got them.  With all that can't say I was satisfied.
Maybe they've been sitting around long enough to have aged properly?  this one wasn't bad.  nothing spectacular, but definitely smokable.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Gurkha Triple Ligeros up for all of you for whom 2 ligeros just isn't enough.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Gurkha Lull

[...]

Or Beetlejuice, Pumpkinhead, Candyman or the like...

Later Dave.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10