CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018  (Read 7606 times)

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2018, 04:19:29 PM »

being unimaginative and going with another FyR torp for the ride home.

Threebean

« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2018, 04:21:58 PM »

actually google french ice skaters wardrobe malfunction.  its there.
Well that will likely be the most widely viewed nipple of the 2018 Winter Olympics.  Feel bad for her, though.
She managed to hold it together (literally and figuratively) and they are currently in second place, so not a total disaster.
Bet they are going to be putting buttons and locks on them from now on.
That is the second such malfunction of the games, both female skaters.  The costume designers need to step it up.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2018, 04:27:32 PM »

Well that will likely be the most widely viewed nipple of the 2018 Winter Olympics.  Feel bad for her, though.
She managed to hold it together (literally and figuratively) and they are currently in second place, so not a total disaster.
That is the second such malfunction of the games, both female skaters.  The costume designers need to step it up.
Need to back to the old 1 piece leotard to keep malfunctions down.  but, i thought the idea WAS to show off more.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2018, 04:29:01 PM »

Alright, time to wardrobe malfunction myself home.  I'll try to keep my shirt buttoned, but with all of the looking around and checking mirrors...well, who knows.

Threebean

« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2018, 05:22:58 PM »

Alright, time to wardrobe malfunction myself home.  I'll try to keep my shirt buttoned, but with all of the looking around and checking mirrors...well, who knows.
Later, Sam.  Those kind of wardrobe malfunctions we don't need.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2018, 06:07:19 PM »

Lunchtime smoke, Sam?
Customer stopped in today and gifted me 2 Ashton 2nds double toro.  smoked 1 of those.  pretty good!  Traded him a couple of the Nica Rusticas.  you get a chance to torch anything?
I'm looking at a Gilberto Oliva Reserva for the way home.
Sweet!  Been wanting to try one.  please let me know what you think of it!
Will definitely do that. Let's hope it doesn't rain, otherwise that will be tomorrow's smoke.
Ok, i'll make sure it's dry around there for you this evening   8)
Well it isn't dry out but it's not pouring either. Decided to light this unbanded Perdomo instead. Nothing special but not bad at all. Definitely constructed well.

Great choice for this evening. Decent flavors on the retrohale but nothing too complex.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2018, 06:08:45 PM »

Some Flathead V660's jammin' for you Tony.  5/$24.99
I only like the Steel Horse. It's a completely different blend than the regular Flathead.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2018, 06:12:12 PM »

Lunchtime smoke, Sam?
Customer stopped in today and gifted me 2 Ashton 2nds double toro.  smoked 1 of those.  pretty good!  Traded him a couple of the Nica Rusticas.  you get a chance to torch anything?
I'm looking at a Gilberto Oliva Reserva for the way home.
Sweet!  Been wanting to try one.  please let me know what you think of it!
Will definitely do that. Let's hope it doesn't rain, otherwise that will be tomorrow's smoke.
Ok, i'll make sure it's dry around there for you this evening   8)
Well it isn't dry out but it's not pouring either. Decided to light this unbanded Perdomo instead. Nothing special but not bad at all. Definitely constructed well.

Great choice for this evening. Decent flavors on the retrohale but nothing too complex.
Lots of woodsy flavors with subtle floral notes. The retrohale has smokey barbecue flavors but not so much like a fire cured.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2018, 08:41:15 PM »

Need to back to the old 1 piece leotard to keep malfunctions down.  but, i thought the idea WAS to show off more.
Funny, the French skater has exactly that....one piece, long sleeves, high neck....wonder if that was planned all along.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2018, 08:42:25 PM »

Be sure and check the zipper as well.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2018, 08:43:15 PM »

On to other sports...I'm sure CarolinaDave is still cheering with Danika's crash over the weekend.

Threebean

« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2018, 09:51:40 PM »

Funny, the French skater has exactly that....one piece, long sleeves, high neck....wonder if that was planned all along.
And no Justin Timberlake this time.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2018, 10:10:25 PM »

Or nipple shields.

Threebean

« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2018, 10:16:49 PM »

Or nipple shields.
An accessory of which your avi girl is unaware.  To the betterment of mankind. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2018, 11:01:54 PM »

Or nipple shields.
She's gotta beak on her that would have covered up any nip slip. They're on again now.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6