Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018  (Read 7606 times)

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

being unimaginative and going with another FyR torp for the ride home.

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

actually google french ice skaters wardrobe malfunction.  its there.
Well that will likely be the most widely viewed nipple of the 2018 Winter Olympics.  Feel bad for her, though.
She managed to hold it together (literally and figuratively) and they are currently in second place, so not a total disaster.
Bet they are going to be putting buttons and locks on them from now on.
That is the second such malfunction of the games, both female skaters.  The costume designers need to step it up.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

actually google french ice skaters wardrobe malfunction.  its there.
Well that will likely be the most widely viewed nipple of the 2018 Winter Olympics.  Feel bad for her, though.
She managed to hold it together (literally and figuratively) and they are currently in second place, so not a total disaster.
Bet they are going to be putting buttons and locks on them from now on.
That is the second such malfunction of the games, both female skaters.  The costume designers need to step it up.
Need to back to the old 1 piece leotard to keep malfunctions down.  but, i thought the idea WAS to show off more.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Alright, time to wardrobe malfunction myself home.  I'll try to keep my shirt buttoned, but with all of the looking around and checking mirrors...well, who knows.

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Alright, time to wardrobe malfunction myself home.  I'll try to keep my shirt buttoned, but with all of the looking around and checking mirrors...well, who knows.
Later, Sam.  Those kind of wardrobe malfunctions we don't need.

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Lunchtime smoke, Sam?
Customer stopped in today and gifted me 2 Ashton 2nds double toro.  smoked 1 of those.  pretty good!  Traded him a couple of the Nica Rusticas.  you get a chance to torch anything?
I'm looking at a Gilberto Oliva Reserva for the way home.
Sweet!  Been wanting to try one.  please let me know what you think of it!
Will definitely do that. Let's hope it doesn't rain, otherwise that will be tomorrow's smoke.
Ok, i'll make sure it's dry around there for you this evening   8)
Well it isn't dry out but it's not pouring either. Decided to light this unbanded Perdomo instead. Nothing special but not bad at all. Definitely constructed well.

Great choice for this evening. Decent flavors on the retrohale but nothing too complex.

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Some Flathead V660's jammin' for you Tony.  5/$24.99
I only like the Steel Horse. It's a completely different blend than the regular Flathead.

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Lunchtime smoke, Sam?
Customer stopped in today and gifted me 2 Ashton 2nds double toro.  smoked 1 of those.  pretty good!  Traded him a couple of the Nica Rusticas.  you get a chance to torch anything?
I'm looking at a Gilberto Oliva Reserva for the way home.
Sweet!  Been wanting to try one.  please let me know what you think of it!
Will definitely do that. Let's hope it doesn't rain, otherwise that will be tomorrow's smoke.
Ok, i'll make sure it's dry around there for you this evening   8)
Well it isn't dry out but it's not pouring either. Decided to light this unbanded Perdomo instead. Nothing special but not bad at all. Definitely constructed well.

Great choice for this evening. Decent flavors on the retrohale but nothing too complex.
Lots of woodsy flavors with subtle floral notes. The retrohale has smokey barbecue flavors but not so much like a fire cured.

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

actually google french ice skaters wardrobe malfunction.  its there.
Well that will likely be the most widely viewed nipple of the 2018 Winter Olympics.  Feel bad for her, though.
She managed to hold it together (literally and figuratively) and they are currently in second place, so not a total disaster.
Bet they are going to be putting buttons and locks on them from now on.
That is the second such malfunction of the games, both female skaters.  The costume designers need to step it up.
Need to back to the old 1 piece leotard to keep malfunctions down.  but, i thought the idea WAS to show off more.
Funny, the French skater has exactly that....one piece, long sleeves, high neck....wonder if that was planned all along.

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

Alright, time to wardrobe malfunction myself home.  I'll try to keep my shirt buttoned, but with all of the looking around and checking mirrors...well, who knows.
Be sure and check the zipper as well.

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

On to other sports...I'm sure CarolinaDave is still cheering with Danika's crash over the weekend.

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

actually google french ice skaters wardrobe malfunction.  its there.
Well that will likely be the most widely viewed nipple of the 2018 Winter Olympics.  Feel bad for her, though.
She managed to hold it together (literally and figuratively) and they are currently in second place, so not a total disaster.
Bet they are going to be putting buttons and locks on them from now on.
That is the second such malfunction of the games, both female skaters.  The costume designers need to step it up.
Need to back to the old 1 piece leotard to keep malfunctions down.  but, i thought the idea WAS to show off more.
Funny, the French skater has exactly that....one piece, long sleeves, high neck....wonder if that was planned all along.
And no Justin Timberlake this time.

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

actually google french ice skaters wardrobe malfunction.  its there.
Well that will likely be the most widely viewed nipple of the 2018 Winter Olympics.  Feel bad for her, though.
She managed to hold it together (literally and figuratively) and they are currently in second place, so not a total disaster.
Bet they are going to be putting buttons and locks on them from now on.
That is the second such malfunction of the games, both female skaters.  The costume designers need to step it up.
Need to back to the old 1 piece leotard to keep malfunctions down.  but, i thought the idea WAS to show off more.
Funny, the French skater has exactly that....one piece, long sleeves, high neck....wonder if that was planned all along.
And no Justin Timberlake this time.
Or nipple shields.

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

actually google french ice skaters wardrobe malfunction.  its there.
Well that will likely be the most widely viewed nipple of the 2018 Winter Olympics.  Feel bad for her, though.
She managed to hold it together (literally and figuratively) and they are currently in second place, so not a total disaster.
Bet they are going to be putting buttons and locks on them from now on.
That is the second such malfunction of the games, both female skaters.  The costume designers need to step it up.
Need to back to the old 1 piece leotard to keep malfunctions down.  but, i thought the idea WAS to show off more.
Funny, the French skater has exactly that....one piece, long sleeves, high neck....wonder if that was planned all along.
And no Justin Timberlake this time.
Or nipple shields.
An accessory of which your avi girl is unaware.  To the betterment of mankind.

Re: Happy Presidents' Day! - 2/19/2018

actually google french ice skaters wardrobe malfunction.  its there.
Well that will likely be the most widely viewed nipple of the 2018 Winter Olympics.  Feel bad for her, though.
She managed to hold it together (literally and figuratively) and they are currently in second place, so not a total disaster.
Bet they are going to be putting buttons and locks on them from now on.
That is the second such malfunction of the games, both female skaters.  The costume designers need to step it up.
Need to back to the old 1 piece leotard to keep malfunctions down.  but, i thought the idea WAS to show off more.
Funny, the French skater has exactly that....one piece, long sleeves, high neck....wonder if that was planned all along.
And no Justin Timberlake this time.
Or nipple shields.
She's gotta beak on her that would have covered up any nip slip. They're on again now.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6