Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Wonder if Sirius XM works in the other direction?
Trivia question for the morning....where is the phrase on the display screen in the car from?
(plus just a little PWing...)
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  (Read it in this morning's news).
I read it 30 odd years ago, when the first wife was in labor...
always carry a towel, is good advice, 42
Emphasis on ODD YEARS ?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Wonder if Sirius XM works in the other direction?
Trivia question for the morning....where is the phrase on the display screen in the car from?
(plus just a little PWing...)
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  (Read it in this morning's news).
I read it 30 odd years ago, when the first wife was in labor...
always carry a towel, is good advice, 42
Emphasis on ODD YEARS ?
Odd book more likely.

Wonder if Sirius XM works in the other direction?
Trivia question for the morning....where is the phrase on the display screen in the car from?
(plus just a little PWing...)
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  (Read it in this morning's news).
I read it 30 odd years ago, when the first wife was in labor...
always carry a towel, is good advice, 42
Emphasis on ODD YEARS ?
Actually, I think it might have been 35 years ago, I never remember how old my kids are,
that because i have CRS , Can't Remember Shit.... ::)

Wonder if Sirius XM works in the other direction?
Trivia question for the morning....where is the phrase on the display screen in the car from?
(plus just a little PWing...)
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  (Read it in this morning's news).
I read it 30 odd years ago, when the first wife was in labor...
always carry a towel, is good advice, 42
Emphasis on ODD YEARS ?
Odd book more likely.
If you haven't read it, yea, I guess you could say that.

Wonder if Sirius XM works in the other direction?
Trivia question for the morning....where is the phrase on the display screen in the car from?
(plus just a little PWing...)
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  (Read it in this morning's news).
I read it 30 odd years ago, when the first wife was in labor...
always carry a towel, is good advice, 42
Emphasis on ODD YEARS ?
Odd book more likely.
Labour was so long, I actually think I read two of the three books, I know I
at least finished the first one.

Wonder if Sirius XM works in the other direction?
Trivia question for the morning....where is the phrase on the display screen in the car from?
(plus just a little PWing...)
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  (Read it in this morning's news).
I read it 30 odd years ago, when the first wife was in labor...
always carry a towel, is good advice, 42
Emphasis on ODD YEARS ?
Actually, I think it might have been 35 years ago, I never remember how old my kids are,
that because i have CRS , Can't Remember Shit.... ::)
Touch of that myself I believe.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Wonder if Sirius XM works in the other direction?
Trivia question for the morning....where is the phrase on the display screen in the car from?
(plus just a little PWing...)
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  (Read it in this morning's news).
I read it 30 odd years ago, when the first wife was in labor...
always carry a towel, is good advice, 42
Emphasis on ODD YEARS ?
Odd book more likely.
If you haven't read it, yea, I guess you could say that.
read it, and had the interactive game for it on my Apple IIC back in another life.  stand by my assessment of weird.  weird is not always bad.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Brick House Jammin.   shake it down, shake it down now...

Wonder if Sirius XM works in the other direction?
Trivia question for the morning....where is the phrase on the display screen in the car from?
(plus just a little PWing...)
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  (Read it in this morning's news).
I read it 30 odd years ago, when the first wife was in labor...
always carry a towel, is good advice, 42
Emphasis on ODD YEARS ?
Odd book more likely.
If you haven't read it, yea, I guess you could say that.
read it, and had the interactive game for it on my Apple IIC back in another life.  stand by my assessment of weird.  weird is not always bad.
Take Austin for example...they take pride in it.  Just ask Bean.

Brick House Jammin.   shake it down, shake it down now...
Now moved on to Partagas Cifuentes Diciembre Robusto  10/$29.99
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

partagas lull.

Wonder if Sirius XM works in the other direction?
Trivia question for the morning....where is the phrase on the display screen in the car from?
(plus just a little PWing...)
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  (Read it in this morning's news).
I read it 30 odd years ago, when the first wife was in labor...
always carry a towel, is good advice, 42
Emphasis on ODD YEARS ?
Odd book more likely.
If you haven't read it, yea, I guess you could say that.
read it, and had the interactive game for it on my Apple IIC back in another life.  stand by my assessment of weird.  weird is not always bad.
Take Austin for example...they take pride in it.  Just ask Bean.
Indeed.  For example, this is Austin's patron saint, Leslie Cochran.  Sadly he has passed on.

Brick House Jammin.   shake it down, shake it down now...
Now moved on to Partagas Cifuentes Diciembre Robusto  10/$29.99
ClemsonDave sticks jamming, $25/5.  Good price.

Edit: Oops, sold out and bar is gone.  Sheesh.

In the man cave with four kicks robusto.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

In the man cave with four kicks robusto.
Like those!  heading out with a FyR torp.  have a good evening!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7