CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: 1/4/2018  (Read 8067 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 1/4/2018
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2018, 11:42:18 AM »

Not even on the news here. When did it happen?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2018, 11:42:27 AM »

Some minor earthquakes around Mt. St. Helens...wonder if it woke Raz up?
Apparently not.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2018, 11:48:07 AM »

Apparently not.
Madame St. Helens is 48 miles south of the office, which is 54 miles southwest of my house. So no, didn't feel it. We didn't notice when it blew its head off in 1980, either.

There was a 4.4 in SFO this morning too. I'm hoping the big one is coming soon and California gets flushed.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2018, 12:19:47 PM »

Apparently not.
Madame St. Helens is 48 miles south of the office, which is 54 miles southwest of my house. So no, didn't feel it. We didn't notice when it blew its head off in 1980, either.

There was a 4.4 in SFO this morning too. I'm hoping the big one is coming soon and California gets flushed.
Californiaicide lull.

sfish

« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2018, 12:21:09 PM »

Apparently not.

Californiaicide lull.
Both Dean and Raz have an edge this morning  :D

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2018, 12:42:05 PM »

Apparently not.

Unless it's a load-bearing state, and the rest of the US is what ends up getting flushed. :)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2018, 12:49:43 PM »

Apparently not.

Unless it's a load-bearing state, and the rest of the US is what ends up getting flushed. :)
California is sunk either way. They can't survive without water from the rest of the country.

Threebean

« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2018, 12:50:25 PM »

Apparently not.

That state has been circling the drain for years and recently pulled the handle again.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2018, 12:57:41 PM »

Apparently not.

Californiaicide lull.
Both Dean and Raz have an edge this morning  :D
I felt it.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2018, 01:03:54 PM »

Apparently not.

That state has been circling the drain for years and recently pulled the handle again.
It's our own little Soviet Republic.

Friend of mine was sitting in a hotel lobby last night, browsing a Facebook group I run for shooting enthusiasts. Night manager comes over and tells him people had reported he was looking at guns on his computer. My friend explained. Manager asked him to stop doing it in the lobby. Friend says, "You understand my employer has spent half a million dollars on this hotel past twelve months, and that I make the decision which hotel we use?" Manager apologized, but insisted. So my friend sent the memo they were changing hotels.

Dumbass state full of dumbass people.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2018, 01:21:22 PM »

Apparently not.

Friend of mine was sitting in a hotel lobby last night, browsing a Facebook group I run for shooting enthusiasts. Night manager comes over and tells him people had reported he was looking at guns on his computer. My friend explained. Manager asked him to stop doing it in the lobby. Friend says, "You understand my employer has spent half a million dollars on this hotel past twelve months, and that I make the decision which hotel we use?" Manager apologized, but insisted. So my friend sent the memo they were changing hotels.

Was he standing on his chair with the laptop screen facing away from him, screaming, "say hello to my little friend... rattattattattat"  ???

We would need more context...

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2018, 01:23:47 PM »

Apparently not.

Was he standing on his chair with the laptop screen facing away from him, screaming, "say hello to my little friend... rattattattattat"  ???

Probably would have been okay if he'd done that. People would have assumed he was just a wannabe actor.

As it was, he was sitting quietly. Guess that scared people.

Threebean

« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2018, 01:30:17 PM »

Apparently not.

Probably would have been okay if he'd done that. People would have assumed he was just a wannabe actor.

As it was, he was sitting quietly. Guess that scared people.
Better warn him not to be cigar shopping in that lobby on his laptop, that will surely offend someone as well.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2018, 01:31:03 PM »

Apparently not.

Gotta figure the manager was probably just playing the numbers on that one. In CA, there are probably people who spend more than that who didn't like what he was doing.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2018, 01:31:32 PM »

Apparently not.

Why? I just assumed that was what happened.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7